The Tallborn council

Started by Darksage, 2014 Jun 10, 20:07:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Darksage

2014 Jun 10, 20:07:00 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 10, 20:14:27 by Darksage
(This be my first roleplay on the internet so......... don't hate) There was as you may know the elements of harmony, but have you thought of others? Let's take a look at the three that held the elements of balance:

(There was Lithmir, the tallest as well as the wisest. His element- "Wisdom" gave him so much power and knowledge, that he could raise and lower the moon without breaking a sweat)

(The second on our list of three is the mighty Lanearus, his element as you may have guessed- "Might" gives him the strength to overcome any obstacle in his way)

(And the last of the three is Carcanus, his element- "Courage" gave him the strength in his heart to win the love of Celestia, after saving her from a hydra nearly 500 years ago)

Well now you know them, but we are not finished there are still others that you must know of.

There are three that hold the elements of chaos:

(Siphil, whom holds the element- "Destruction" His power is so great that he could destroy planets 5 times the size of Equestria......... at minimum)

(Argus, he holds the element- "Death" If thou goes to the desert upon the summer sun celebration, you will be amazed at what you see)

(And we come to the final one...... Salvation, he who holds the element- "Demise" There is not much I can say about one that corrupts and destroys anything in his path)

Description: The tallborn have been called to a meeting in the star lit gallery, where Lithmir awaits them to tell them that a great danger threatens to destroy Equestria.

Post Merge

I shall start this off. (Note that you thats right "YOU" kind people are the tallborn no one else...... Oh yeah and you cannot play as Salvation)

Lithmir: "They must be quick this is urgent" (Flips through a brown book with a golden unicorn on the front, closes it, then slams it on a diamond shaped table in the middle of the gallery)

Go Up