<>Sweet Apple Acres<> ( Jump-In)

Started by Tabbyte, 2014 Apr 13, 01:48:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grizzly

Fix followed Applesauce, when she got stopped he almost tripped over her. He tried to rip the vine out of the ground but it proven impossible. "Some weed problems you have here." He said and looked closely on the vine, he tried to unwrap it to free Applesauce. At that moment Blue came in running. "Uncle! Miss Applesauce! These big black thingies are..." She got interrupted my her Fix. "Do they look a little like this?" He asked as he was being held upside down and completely wrapped by several vines. "Blue, you're still in big trouble for running off, but be a good filly and run for my saddlebag, please." The filly nodded and ran of to the worker houses, after searching a few of them she found the bag and ran back. "Now what?" She asked. "Open it and try to find something that looks like a golden rod with a funnel on one end." He explained and the filly did so, finding the device and throwing it to Fix. "Good girl." he said before grabbing the item in his teeth. He pointed it on the vine holding him with the funnel end and bit it, a huge fireball came out of it and forced the vine to let go. He then used to free Applesauce, with a lesser setting. "Interesting, that thing should have burned to ashes..." he said while looking on the vine he caught by the flame, it was still moving about.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Tabbyte

" I recognize these... From back when my sister said some Chaotic overlord caused these to grow all about. Apparently they make unicorns  unable to use magic too... " she says as a flower sprouts from a vine and sprays Blue in a mist which causes her horn to go out of control.

Grizzly

Fix looked at Blue, her horn was truly causing problems now, her magic uncontrollably levitating things around her as well as teleporting her from place to place in a sporadic order, never more than one meter though, and the things she levitated weren't any bigger than the ball she was holding before. Fix watched in concern "Oh... well, it's a good thing she's still just a filly, or we could have had a huge problem. So, how do you stop this?" He asked, occasionally firing a fireball on a vine to keep them in a distance.

Tabbyte

Applesauce trots over to a tree a gently kicks it, causing a single apple to fall. She places the apple down and frowns. " We have to catch her first... " she says as the Orthros wags it's tail and jumps onto her, licking her. " Well, that was easy." she says as she trots over to her with the apple.

Grizzly

"My horn hurts..." Blue whimpered once on the ground, it seems her mana reserves are drained. Fix sighed in relief and took his saddlebag on, which was lying near the filly.

Tabbyte

Applesauce pushes the apple onto her horn, " Ya' magic is not as strong as a mare's, so the apple prevents any magic. " she says as apple juices drooled onto her face. " And ya' also got some free apple juice " she says as she grins

Grizzly

"Um... thank you." Blue said, panting and whimpering. Fix urged a bit. "If you know how to stop these things please tell, i'm running out of fire shots here."

Tabbyte

She frowns before another vine whips off her hat. As she turns to grab it, a large vine tips her upside down. Soon, large Venus fly trap like creatures  emerge from the forest and attack Applesauce and Fix.

Grizzly

Blue looks up at her horn and can feel how a single stream of apple juice flows down her forehead, between her eyes and then around her nuzzle, she licks a bit of it. "Mm, delicious." she smiled.

As the fly trap like creature attacks Fix and Applesauce, Fix instinctively released the item in his mouth and pushed Applesauce out of the way, only to get caught by it himself. "Er... little help?" he said as the trap part of the thing started to crush him.

Tabbyte

Chaser and Chop dash into the creatures and rip them from the ground like weeds. The two bark happily and lick the two.

Grizzly

"Thanks, Chaser and Chop. You're real lifesavers." Fix said gratefully. "Um... uncle?" Blue whimpered and backed up, hiding under Applesauce ((if she's standing, if not she jumped behind her)), the black vines surrounded the group.

sfg

2014 Apr 24, 11:25:20 #71 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 24, 11:36:26 by sfg
(Slow it down ponies!)

The turquoise unicorn shook both Fix's and Applesauce's hooves after getting the explanation on why Applesauce is here, but it didn't necessarily explain why Applesauce is hiring workers and breaking tradition. Though in hopes that he wouldn't provoke the situation any further, he shrugged it off and just went with it. But before he could say anything, the two go running off, leaving Scruffle Gus to wonder if he was a little too pushy with what he said. He would then turn to leave without asking for work, but an overgrown weed problem had apparently blocked his way.

The turquoise unicorn could only cringe in disgust upon looking at these vines. The spiky texture made it hard for him to look straight at it as he backed himself up towards the others while gritting his teeth in fear. It was about this time he spoke in response to Fix's urge for a solution, "Ummm, I got nothing! If your fire spells aren't working, I don't see what else can!"

Grizzly

Fix tried to fire a few more shots, but the golden funnel rod failed. "Ok, no more fire..." Fix sighed started to look through his bag for any other item that can help. "No... No... Oh, hay no..." he said as he searched the bag. The were slowly closing in on the group. "There's gotta be something we can use in here." he said, frustrated.

Go Up