OC for Roleplaying: Onyx Wing

Started by ONIKSS, 2017 Sep 10, 13:09:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ONIKSS

2017 Sep 10, 13:09:40 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 10, 13:11:16 by OnyxiaWing
QuoteDisclaimer:
This character is totally original, which I made years ago (in June of 2011, if be precise). Because of nature of OCs, she MAY be similar to someone's OC, but this is just coincidence.

GENERAL
Name: Onyx Wing
Race: Pegasus
Occupation: Private detective, formerly: Second Lieutenant of Stalliongrad City Guard.

Appearance and character
Coat: Purple.
Mane: A little bit darker purple.
Eye color: Magenta.
Cutiemark: Silver wing.
Motto: "Everything is going according to plan", she borrowed that phrase from captain of Stalliongrad Guard, Eternal Summer (or Egor Letov).

Slab-sided, robust and tall. You can clearly see muscles under her hide. Very athletic and good-looking mare. Usually you can see her wearing her detective coat. She has strong, big wings.
Onyx ,despite her past as guard, is kind and tender pony. She dislikes violence, but still is proficient with weapons - spear is her choice. She is secretive pony, and on first glance, may look very stone-cold and negative. All this also amplifies with a fact, that she is a heavy smoker, but she is doing all her best, to fight with this addiction. But if you befriend with her, she'll try to show all her love.
She speaks with very strong Stalliongrad-accent (Russian).

Loves: batponies, soap operas, beaches, peaches and weapon exhibitions.
Dislikes: rudeness, silly ponies, rush and earth ponies.
Biography
Onyx Wing, as a child, was "classical" representation of her pegasus generation. Born in a Cloudsdale. Daughter of a Royal Guard, she was raised in a family with strong traditions. All males are guards, all females are homemakers. But Onyx broke this vicious circle. She ran away after getting her cutiemark, joined in a Stalliongrad Guard as a recruit. Everyone thought, that this was just a "joke" and childish plays. But Onyx felt strong urge to defend and serve, even as foal. So, while she was "talisman" of garrison, she trained and lived together with guards of Stalliongrad. In 16, she started to study in a specialized guard academy, in 18 she became a part of Guard, as a private Onyx Wing.
Her talents and rush to defend those, who are weaker, helped her in ascending the career ladder. She was incredible with spears and swords, her mind remembered 134 paragraphs in criminal code. It looked like, that she was ideal guard and defender. Successor of a family traditions. But she felt, that she had strong urge for freedom. Own business, so she could help those in need more effective. She left Stalliongrad, and moved somewhere else, to start her new life, as independent detective.

OOC:
PRIVET)
FIRST TIME LEGENDS OF EQUESTRIA BE NICE TO ME)

DrifterCrow

I noticed that Onyx dislikes Earth ponies. Any history behind that?

Overall, she's a nice character.
Hide within the darkness, and strike from the shadows. Fly through the night and watch for thy enemies.
Welcome to the Crow's Nest. For I, the Drifting Crow, shall sate your needs with whatever I have.

ONIKSS

Quote from: DrifterCrow on 2017 Sep 10, 15:18:30Any history behind that?
Very basic pegasus kinda-chauvinism. Nothing extreme or controversial, just preconception, that most of earth ponies are rude farmers and arrogance because of that.

DrifterCrow

Well, good thing that my Earth pony OC isn't rude or arrogant. Just expressionless.
Hide within the darkness, and strike from the shadows. Fly through the night and watch for thy enemies.
Welcome to the Crow's Nest. For I, the Drifting Crow, shall sate your needs with whatever I have.

Go Up