Greetings!

Started by Billow Pillow, 2012 Oct 01, 17:34:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Billow Pillow

Greetings and hello everyone! Today i am introducing myself one more! I've decided to rejoin, after playing and having fun on the game during Canterlot Gardens.  If you don't remember me from there, i was just the strange kid in the hoodie, i went under the name of Canterlot! I love  classical music , Instrumentals, dedicated, weird, and rather slow at times.   ovO
But, no matter! I just love to have fun, help people, and make new friends! So hoping by posting here, to accomplish just that.   ^-^
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Rad Thunder

Welcome!
You went to CG too? I just got home. I won the Mare in the Moon ring at the auction! ^-^

AAA13

Hello & Welcome from AAA13!
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Billow Pillow

Oh my, thank you two for the warm welcoming's! I greatly appreciate it!  X3

Though, Rad surprised you have forgotten about me already friend! I mean after all you where the one who drove me, ryan, and paul home. xD
Senpai Notice me

Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE please check out the rules, explore and have fun  ^-^

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here.
There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here.
Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

well hello there my new friend! I hope you a wonderful time doing what you do! lol

Billow Pillow

Thanks ever so much! You are far too kind, and don't worry i always do.  ;)
Senpai Notice me

Dragon Cave Click Meow.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Lyra Heartstrings on 2012 Oct 01, 17:34:30
Greetings and hello everyone! Today i am introducing myself one more! I've decided to rejoin, after playing and having fun on the game during Canterlot Gardens.  If you don't remember me from there, i was just the strange kid in the hoodie, i went under the name of Canterlot! I love  classical music , Instrumentals, dedicated, weird, and rather slow at times.   ovO
But, no matter! I just love to have fun, help people, and make new friends! So hoping by posting here, to accomplish just that.   ^-^

Hello and welcome to the forums ^-^  I'm glad to see you're active among the threads and even welcoming to others in the introduction posts!  Do you roleplay by any chance?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Billow Pillow

2012 Oct 02, 02:15:41 #8 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 02, 02:17:29 by Lyra Heartstrings
Thank you ever so much, i usually try my best to help everyone out.   I don't roleplay however, though it's not because i can't, i am mainly just shy in those situations given how poor my grammar truly is, however i do quite enjoy role playing when based inside less serious roleplays   ;)
Senpai Notice me

Dragon Cave Click Meow.

The Wandering Magus

In that case I do hope you can come join Pony Cosmology or Royal Academy of Magic :)  The first allows you to help shape a new world as a "god" or a "mortal", and the second is a school for magic type RP ^-^  Both are somewhat informal, the latter much more so.  If you want to join, feel free to stop by or PM me :)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Billow Pillow

Will do, though for the time being just going to stick around the regular parts of the forums.  As it does sound very interesting and is something that i will be doing and joining later on in the future, for the time being just going to hang around the main board and get better acquainted with the community abit more.  Rather not just join right into something immediately especially while still in my new status state, prefer not to disappoint anyone by suddenly leaving. 
Doubtful will happen given how addicted i am already to the show and how much enthusiasm and love i already have for this game and the entire pony community, however can never be quite sure.  I always feel it is necessary to give myself a trial period, just incase though.  So basically yes sign me up 100% interested for both of them, keep me there on a list or something and if i am still here fully in three days, then i am more then likely golden and will probably be sending you that message shortly after.  X3
Senpai Notice me

Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Night Pony

Welcome to the forum!  :D

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Lyra Heartstrings on 2012 Oct 02, 02:55:44
Will do, though for the time being just going to stick around the regular parts of the forums.  As it does sound very interesting and is something that i will be doing and joining later on in the future, for the time being just going to hang around the main board and get better acquainted with the community abit more.  Rather not just join right into something immediately especially while still in my new status state, prefer not to disappoint anyone by suddenly leaving. 
Doubtful will happen given how addicted i am already to the show and how much enthusiasm and love i already have for this game and the entire pony community, however can never be quite sure.  I always feel it is necessary to give myself a trial period, just incase though.  So basically yes sign me up 100% interested for both of them, keep me there on a list or something and if i am still here fully in three days, then i am more then likely golden and will probably be sending you that message shortly after.  X3

Of course ^-^ Take your time!  I'll try to send you a roleplay invitation in a few days then :)

Rad Thunder

Quote from: Lyra Heartstrings on 2012 Oct 01, 17:55:35
Oh my, thank you two for the warm welcoming's! I greatly appreciate it!  X3

Though, Rad surprised you have forgotten about me already friend! I mean after all you where the one who drove me, ryan, and paul home. xD

Oh is that you Shawn?! Fooled me! lol

Go Up