The pokemon masters.

Started by Blues-Music, 2012 Nov 17, 12:09:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blues-Music

I have no idea where to put this considering this is supposed to be a guild except its not for LoE so I was unsure wether to put it in the guild/herd section since it was a subsection to LOE.
About

Anyway welcome to the pokemon masters club here we accept pokemon trainers of all kind. Young , old , week , and strong you name it , and we accept it. In the pokemon masters club we will assign gym leaders , and the elite four so you can have fun trying to earn a badge on the group. We will have trades , eggswaps , medal runs , and more on the pokemon black , and white 2 games. If you only have black , and white you can still join , but some things like join avenue trades , and medal runs won't be accessible to you. Our base is the wi-fi room in the pokemon center , and we will host meetings there while talking through an IRC channel which I will make as soon as we have a meeting. I'm pretty sure you all read the gym , and elite four part , and i'l explain it later in the post.

Ranks.

In the pokemon master club everyone will want to earn badges. If you just joined you will have no badges , and in order to obtain them you must challenge our gym leaders in any order you would like. You are probably wondering "Why should I do this anyway?" Well you will rank up for each badge , and ranking up will give you more power like suggesting events for the first badge , and accepting suggestions for the final one. If thats not enough for you you can challenge our elite four to battle me. My team is full team of legendaries which will randomly change. Defeating me will earn you no ranks , but instead a legendary pokemon. The pokemon is random from arceus to deoxys so you better train hard.

Gyms , and elite for.

We have none right now so its first come first served the first one to call dibs on a gym , or a position in the elite four gets it. You all also get these awesome fighting poses I make.

Champion.

Spoiler: show

Yep i'm the Nate of the guild. For those who are wondering Nate is the official name for the male character in pokemon black , and white 2 while Rosa is the official name for the female character. Defeating me will grant you a legendary pokemon , and if you want you become the champion instead of me , but remember if I defeat the leaders , and battle you I can retain my title. Also anyone else can overthrow you too.

Events.

Thanks to all my talking about the pokemon league you probably thought that was what the guild was about. Well you were wrong , and I thought that is pretty obvious considering I talked about events in the about section , and if you didn't notice it go to an eye doctor now! Well anyway the main concept of this is to host events such as battle contests , trades , and eggswaps , but thats not all we even have events outside of the games like pokemon movie night , and pokemon TGC online.

To sign up just put in your tainer name , and your friend code , and if you want to be a gym leader , or a member of the elite four.

Nala Valor

I got a better idea.

Because the Wi-Fi of the DSlite/DSi/3DS isn't that good, why not do it on PO? Pokemon Online? ((Cuz I don't have the right wifi key :c)) and everyone will have LV100 with dream world ability without using the dream world. It even have the cups! :3 ((like the champion cup, pika cup)) and the Shogon's ((I think that's the name)) rank. ((Like Over Used, Under Used, Never Used(my favorite) )) it's the best pokemon application on the web. Of corse, it doesn't allow us to trade but will allow us to fight like real champs

If we do this^, I'm in.
((Ill still put my name here))

BeeNut
Elite four ((normal type ovO))

Blues-Music

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 Nov 23, 18:27:23
I got a better idea.

Because the Wi-Fi of the DSlite/DSi/3DS isn't that good, why not do it on PO? Pokemon Online? ((Cuz I don't have the right wifi key :c)) and everyone will have LV100 with dream world ability without using the dream world. It even have the cups! :3 ((like the champion cup, pika cup)) and the Shogon's ((I think that's the name)) rank. ((Like Over Used, Under Used, Never Used(my favorite) )) it's the best pokemon application on the web. Of corse, it doesn't allow us to trade but will allow us to fight like real champs

If we do this^, I'm in.
((Ill still put my name here))

BeeNut
Elite four ((normal type ovO))
Pokemon online? I think I have it. Its the one with only kanto , and johto right? Anyway you're in.

The Silent Wolf

I'd love to join, but it excludes me in a lot of ways. >.<
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Nala Valor

No, that's the MMO. I mean the fight simulator. You have all 5 gens.

Billow Pillow

Ah, this brings me back to my child hope, and quite ironically my adulthood as well!  lol Seeing as i still play all of the games, though i never actually played the game professional like most people do with the EV points in all that, i hope it is quite alright if i could sign up to be the 3rd Gym leader, if that would be alright? Also uncertain on you're rule for double type gyms.

Username: Lyra Heartstrings
Gym type: Ice & Flying
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Blues-Music

Quote from: Lyra Heartstrings on 2012 Nov 29, 02:18:50
Ah, this brings me back to my child hope, and quite ironically my adulthood as well!  lol Seeing as i still play all of the games, though i never actually played the game professional like most people do with the EV points in all that, i hope it is quite alright if i could sign up to be the 3rd Gym leader, if that would be alright? Also uncertain on you're rule for double type gyms.

Username: Lyra Heartstrings
Gym type: Ice & Flying

Dual gyms are welcome , and very recommended considering a trainer could just switch his pokemon team for every gym he fought.

Also Nala yes if a person does not have DS internet connection we can use the fight simulator however I have no idea how we can tell if he does have the pokemon he is using , or not , but its still worth a shot.

Silent why do you think this will exclude you?If you do not have pokemon games you can choose a rental team for the battles. We also have tons of none in game pokemon events like pokemon movie night.

Also anyone here up for a round of pokemon movie night? If so tell me a pokemon movie you want to see , and i'l see if I can dig it up.

The Silent Wolf

The IRC chats, PKMN rangers can't join (I go by being a PKMN ranger even when I'm a trainer), My pokemon games can't recongize wi-fi, and I used cheats in a lot of my pkmn games.

Nala Valor

It's like Pokemon stadium. You choose your team with there EV, I'VE, move set and ability.
I got the download page. You can download it or just browse the site for info.

http://pokemon-online.eu/download.php

Blues-Music

Quote from: The Silent Wolf on 2012 Nov 29, 10:41:59
The IRC chats, PKMN rangers can't join (I go by being a PKMN ranger even when I'm a trainer), My pokemon games can't recongize wi-fi, and I used cheats in a lot of my pkmn games.

Well don't worry pokemon rangers are allowed. Not just trainers are allowed here you can join even if you are a ranger , or a breeder. Also don't worry about that we can use the pokemon online game Nala mentioned if you can't use a pokemon game.

Also Nala okay we can use that for people who can not use the pokemon games thanks for submitting that.

The Silent Wolf

Yay o3o ze ranger shall join then. *has a furret on her shoulder* Crackers is happy to  join to! *makes herself a random form* If I charge my DSI I may be able to use my normal games sometimes but I'm to lazy to check friend codes and everything.

Ranger Name: Sani
I use that name in most of my pokemon games.

Blues-Music

Awesome welcome aboard.
Also I think we can liven up this group by having some events. Any suggestions?

The Silent Wolf

A big movie night? I have some pokemon tapes of the older movies in my house if I'd get a chance to stream them.

Blues-Music

Quote from: The Silent Wolf on 2012 Dec 14, 10:24:30
A big movie night? I have some pokemon tapes of the older movies in my house if I'd get a chance to stream them.
That sounds awesome. When should we schedule it?

The Silent Wolf

Maybe sometime tonight? Like around maybe 9:00PM EST.

Billow Pillow

I wouldn't mind joining, if it is on a livestream.  :nod:
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Cobalt ZERO

ah ive been a pokemon nut since 1998.. count me in.. i kick butt at pokemon.
SPEAKETH WITH THE ROYAL CAPSLOCK!

Go Up