You've gotta be kidding me...

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Aug 05, 09:04:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zaner-Boy

WARNING: LONG RANT INCOMING!

So last Christmas both me and my sister got laptops. I used mine in the day and left it off at night. My sister used hers in the day and kept it on all night, and never unplugged it, thus ruining the battery. She still kept it on all night and eventually ended up spilling soda all over it. After it dried the next day she continued never turning it off until it finally broke for good a few days ago. Guess what? She's now using my computer when I'm asleep, doing all the same things she did to break hers and getting really really angry at me when I tell her to stay off my computer. My mom just kicked her off of it a few minutes ago, and she's locked herself in her room. If she breaks my computer too, I will never forgive her...

Tiger

Gosh, that's terrible. You ought to set a password.
Something she'll never know.
Pinkie Pie.
ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Lord of Madness

Put a password on it  ^-^ something like Epicpie351555holycow

Zaner-Boy

I DID put a password on it. She figured it out.

Nala Valor

When I had a password for my PC, it was a C++ script. Really hard to open when you don't know how. But now, my dad is stupid so I'm, again the only one in the house who can't have a password. Just like I'm the only one who can't get a job, who still have a XP when all the others have windows 7 and the only one who do shores in the house. My life is boring...

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Aug 05, 09:08:38
I DID put a password on it. She figured it out.

how about you put a new one on it

Lary

Use a password only you would know. Don't go with something simple like a name or title. Try creating a trivia question for yourself, and using the answer as a password. Throw in a number or two, a Capitol letter, or even a special character for good measure.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Book Smarts

You can't put a password on the laptop, if you do, she'll repeat the process and get you in trouble. I suggest you hide the charger when your done using it and keep a watchful eye on her to make sure she doesn't eat or drink around the laptop, tell your parents to do the same.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 05, 10:16:13
You can't put a password on the laptop, if you do, she'll repeat the process and get you in trouble. I suggest you hide the charger when your done using it and keep a watchful eye on her to make sure she doesn't eat or drink around the laptop, tell your parents to do the same.

I have a 40 digit password on my laptop. It is a sentence i know by heart. I barley use that laptop anymore now though.

Nala Valor

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Aug 05, 10:37:02

I have a 40 digit password on my laptop. It is a sentence i know by heart. I barley use that laptop anymore now though.
My C++ code was a bit shorter. But no one ever find out what it was!

Book Smarts

Doesn't matter, he's just going to be to told to unlock it for his sister

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 05, 10:54:07

If someone cannot respect technology and its delicacy, then they should not be using it. Let them know that if she uses it, it will most likely break.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Nala Valor

Better idea.
If she breaks, she pays, no mater what.

Lord of Madness

If its YOUR Laptop why is she allowed to use it? o3o

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 05, 10:54:07

Well, considering his mom kicked her off his laptop, I don't think his mom will be like "You unlock your laptop so your sister can use it."

Man, this reminds me of how my friend got a PS3 mostly so he can get all of his stuff on Bluray. That way his sister can't borrow any of his stuff because she doesn't have a PS3 or a Bluray player. She kept ruining his discs, but never again.

Also reminds me of how my parents' friends' son Kris had to give up on Super Smash Bros Melee because his little sister kept somehow accidentally deleting his save file. Also, she had a habit of leaving game discs just laying around on the floor. Luckily, the one disc that got stepped on and broken in half was hers.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Little Judas

Hide your laptop, put a new password, ... the list goes on and on.
If you change your password, do change the ones from all your important stuff, she might know them too.
If she is that disrespectful to you, chances are she will try and get back at you.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Chishio Kunrin

You could even try typing your password in another language with a few numbers stuck on the beginning and end.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Nala Valor

I could give you the longest word in French. She could never guess that!

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 Aug 05, 12:02:39
I could give you the longest word in French. She could never guess that!

Doooooo eet. ovO

Nala Valor

You really want to know Ze French word? I can give it to Zaner since its a password but I dunno to the others like you... :/

Go Up