The Pony Games: Jump in for tributes, sign up for Game Makers

Started by Katniss Ponydeen, 2012 Jun 09, 10:14:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Crystal Chaos

Narg stamped her hoof. "This isn't fair! This isn't fair. What if Miaw or I were reaped? Then what? WHAT?" She then realized she was in a tree. "I'm an earth pony..."

She jumped down and galloped around in the forest by District 7, wanting to scream as loud as she could, but withheld them as knew she could get whipped is caught.

KoalaLover99

A loud speaker plays with princess Luna's voice

Attention everypony. The 11th Pony games reaping will take place on the 15th of June. There has been some under population lately, but don't worry there will be new pri-ponys coming in soon. That's all

wolfblade

lunas voice is as loud as it is does she need the speaker wolfblade flys up to a cloud and sinks into it i hope they dont find me again this year so i wont have to go to the reaping

Crystal Chaos

Narg wiped a tear from her cheek. The reaping, the games, the Capitol. She heard a pop and noticed her mane deflated. She kept walking, hoping to find something for dinner.

Coffee Rush

Ice let out a sigh. [glow=teal,2,300]Another one of these terrible games...[/glow] She thought as she got up.
She walked out of her room, and into the streets.
My OC can be found here!

FlameandIce

Redglare walks outside (these games are completely pointless but they are somewhat amusing to smell but it seems Troll-ponies are never picked) she giggles to herself as she listens to the announcement
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

KoalaLover99

Felicity listens to the announcement. She starts feeling sick and sits down

((gtg goodnight :)))

KoalaLover99

((New news. Updated some stuff in the rules thread and added some extra ponies to each district. The ponies have no backstory or anything so you can make it up.These ponies can be RPed as and are first come first served))

Lemon Juice and Lime Drop are in one of District 6's farms. Lemon Juice goes into one of the store sheds and starts to secretly eat an orange

KoalaLover99

After eating the orange she goes back into the farms, unknowingly having a orange skin on the corner of her mouth

Crystal Chaos

Narg paced around her small house. Where was Miaw? She hadn't come home from school, which had ended a half hour ago. She watched the skies for her pink sister, but no avail. Narg's mind raced with all the things that might have happened, and rushed out the door.

FlameandIce

redglare walks back into her home she walks over to an small plush dragon and picks it up What's that lord Honeyglaze oh I love you too she says ((She raised herself so yeah she's lonely))
RP idea give me feedback

Coffee Rush

My OC can be found here!

KoalaLover99

A Peacekeeper blows a whistle at Ice

There is a speed limit here!

Coffee Rush

My OC can be found here!

KoalaLover99

The peacekeeper goes up to Ice

If I catch you again that'll be a fine

FlameandIce

Redglare walks outside and walks around singing to herself Watashi  no naka ni, watashi no naka ni, watashi no naka, watashi hitotsu hitotsu tango nandomo nandomo nandomo nandomo nandomo gojinsama kurikaeshi kurikaeshi kurikaeshi kurikaeshi kurikaeshi kurikaeshi kurikaeshi kurikaeshi utau tsukami hidarite ga amakute kurui migite ga amakute amakute amakute waraikuchi ga sakebi sore ga mata tanoshikute tanoshikute nozomi youyaku tanoshikute tanoshikute furueteite furueteite tanoshikute tanoshikute ((It's japannese romji to be exact))
RP idea give me feedback

Coffee Rush

Ice tried not to roll her eyes, and tried not to be cocky.
[glow=teal,2,300]"Ok, fine."[/glow] She said.
My OC can be found here!

KoalaLover99

Celestia and Luna start deciding what the arena will be like for the pony games.

wolfblade

wolfblade continues hiding in his cloud the reaping is today. okay zane just keep low

FlameandIce

It's today let's see who is chosen this time Redglre says walking towards the reaping area
RP idea give me feedback

Go Up