My little Pony: Equestria Girls - Movie

Started by Billow Pillow, 2013 Feb 08, 14:38:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TheStigsMLPCousin

I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and a few songs. Though I hope it remains just a movie. Any other other correlation between the "content" of Earth and Equestria may be something we may not want to see.

Fineline

I am very upset that I will most probably not see this until it comes out on DVD. Curse living in the UK! *shakes hoof at the sky* But I was extremely excited when I saw the trailers, I'll have  to admit XD.

Link

Quote from: Fineline on 2013 Jul 15, 18:46:05
I am very upset that I will most probably not see this until it comes out on DVD. Curse living in the UK! *shakes hoof at the sky* But I was extremely excited when I saw the trailers, I'll have  to admit XD.

Or there's always youtube; I've found several different videos of it on there.  ^-^
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Chishio Kunrin

I'm guessing you don't have The Hub in England? If you do, The Hub is gonna show the movie on September 1st. If not, there are some videos of it on Youtube.

I'm gonna guess we'll end up with much better quality videos of the movie on Youtube after The Hub airs it.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Ryo_D_Disk

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jul 15, 20:23:11

I'm guessing you don't have The Hub in England? If you do, The Hub is gonna show the movie on September 1st. If not, there are some videos of it on Youtube.

I'm gonna guess we'll end up with much better quality videos of the movie on Youtube after The Hub airs it.

Unfortunatly we dont in the uk however some places are showing the film (its somewhere in EQD Chrisgotjar showed me) unfortunatly its nowhere near my area however this does mean we shall get it eventualy

Fineline

Yeah from the looks of EQD, they'll be showing in Nottingham and Leicester on the 10th and 11th of August =/. Why are they showing so close to each other? I'm all the way down near Brighton X_X. And I would watch it on Youtube, but it'd be nice to actually buy a ticket and see it in a cinema =/. The one time I got to do that was with a special Brighton showing of Arrietty, and that was fantastic :nod:

tiny.parcel

I'll admit, I had my doubts about the movie, and I dreaded the toys (MLP:FIM is just as bad in the toy department) but the movie itself is GOOD. I am definitely going to watch the show. Hands down.

The main question is how not to write themselves into a corner; but that team is brilliant, my doubts are Fruit-Rolled-Up Nightmares. ;D

Dark_Twilight

2013 Jul 25, 12:58:07 #248 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 25, 13:32:31 by Dark_Twilight
Spoiler: show
Look for "My Little Pony Equestria Girls 2013 BRRip X264 AC-3-FooKaS" on tpb ;) 720x400

Or copy/paste link in browser
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f0c82d2351de38054264b6133db0f5658eefb6ff&dn=My+Little+Pony+Equestria+Girls+2013+BRRip+X264+AC-3-FooKaS&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337

Chishio Kunrin

Blurays and DVDs were sold at San Diego Comic Con! There are already videos from them on Youtube. lol
The awesome intro song:

Help Twilight Win The Crown song:

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Fmafanclub

Watched it entirely, pretty good for me, but I found a little weird when she transformed into a succubus... and when PINKIE TROLLS.

ArtVeigar

Quote from: Fmafanclub on 2013 Jul 27, 16:03:42
Watched it entirely, pretty good for me, but I found a little weird when she transformed into a succubus... and when PINKIE TROLLS.

Please, don't mistake things: She wasn't a succubus, she was just a regular demon.

CyanideInsanity

So I saw it last night. It was pretty good, but the plot felt rushed. I still feel as though it was a waste to even make.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: CyanideInsanity on 2013 Jul 30, 11:48:46
So I saw it last night. It was pretty good, but the plot felt rushed. I still feel as though it was a waste to even make.

I'm just glad it gave us at least two more good songs to listen to.
And I liked the plot twist toward the end. ovO
Sunset Shimmer turning into a demon was definitely kinda cool. Also, did you notice that she actually tried to kill Twilight and the others? Like, seriously attempted to murder them with a giant fireball?

CyanideInsanity

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jul 30, 12:14:53

Sunset Shimmer turning into a demon was definitely kinda cool. Also, did you notice that she actually tried to kill Twilight and the others? Like, seriously attempted to murder them with a giant fireball?

Yeah that is true, the songs are great. Specifically though, I feel the end was rushed. I think it should have pushed on for another few minutes. Then again, if it did it might have turned out to stall for a bit more time...
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: CyanideInsanity on 2013 Jul 30, 12:40:09

Yeah that is true, the songs are great. Specifically though, I feel the end was rushed. I think it should have pushed on for another few minutes. Then again, if it did it might have turned out to stall for a bit more time...

It would've been cool if they could've had a short "battle" with her instead of just "Myelementrespondedtothepowerofourfriendship! Youdon'tcontrolit! Morerushedlinesthatdon'tsoundnatural!" WOOOOSH poof!

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jul 30, 12:45:39

It would've been cool if they could've had a short "battle" with her instead of just "Myelementrespondedtothepowerofourfriendship! Youdon'tcontrolit! Morerushedlinesthatdon'tsoundnatural!" WOOOOSH poof!
probably didn't have enough time :P
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

ArtVeigar

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Jul 30, 21:42:57
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jul 30, 12:45:39

probably didn't have enough time :P

I think "Time" is the biggest enemy of MLP's team... They really need to learn how to handle it better :P

Go Up