Do you play an instrument?

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Dec 17, 12:28:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lord of Madness

2012 Dec 17, 12:28:41 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 17, 12:31:02 by Lord of Madness
This is how I play the drums (watch the drummer for a bit this video is hilarious.)

at around one minute the drummer is just hilarious.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Julius

2012 Dec 18, 01:35:15 #1 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 18, 16:27:43 by Julius
If that's how you play the drums, then you're insanely good Madness. :]

As for me, I'm learning how to play the guitar, and I own both a harmonica and some bongoes! :D

I may get a Mandolin sometime... And perhaps a Harp... :)

I used to play the Flute as a kid too, but I hated it, even though I was good at it. :P

I also had a keyboard once, but as a kid, I wasn't interested. I may get a Piano now however...

I'm also interested in an Ocarina, now that I think about it... ;)
Purr~

Jenzy

Do I deserve my Stylus-MUSIC NOTE Cutie Mark? lol

Well, I play the piano, but I need to re-learn how to read the notes and how to play a song without pressing just one note at a time. x3

(I will try this Winter Break. There's a really good tutorial I need to finish. Jenzy as my sona knows piano really well. Way better than me-self. He can play a variety of Mario songs and others with litte mistake. :P)

ComputerDeathglare

I have an acoustic guitar that I can play decently. I hate it. Everypony thinks that playing it automatically makes my goal in life to be a famous guitarist. Personally, I'd rather be a dj.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Weremetalwolf

I play violin, even if i don't play it very much lately, and I'm a bassist in a metal band with my friends.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

GuitarBrony

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2012 Dec 18, 09:12:37
I have an acoustic guitar that I can play decently. I hate it. Everypony thinks that playing it automatically makes my goal in life to be a famous guitarist. Personally, I'd rather be a dj.

I feel ya there. Everyone gets this sort of preconceived notion that either I'm trying to be famous, or that I'm some *squee* who's just trying to be "cool." it can get frustrating.

Aside from that, and probably more so, I'm a trumpet player. Been playing most of my life. It's honestly my preferred instrument to guitar. Was even in a ska band as a trumpeteer for a little while (though that ended for the better.)

I also play mellophone, ocarina, and English Handbells (another of my favorites)

I wanna learn to play the cello at some point, but that would require time and money, neither of which i have at the moment
My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

Book Smarts

Haven't played an instrument in years, but when I did with some friends, we would sound like this,

Not us playing, sounds like us though  lol

alexandas

THE TRUMPET :l yes really i play the evil trumpet of evil, but i haven't played it for a year
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

The Silent Wolf

I play the vocal cords. But I'm learning guitar. X3
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: The Silent Wolf on 2012 Dec 18, 15:24:22
I play the vocal cords. But I'm learning guitar. X3
you me both i like to play country im always to embarrassed to but my work on here. and a little vocal

Pipkin

When I was living at home I "dabbled" with piano, and played on my brother's drums, and actually started getting good at them too.  In school I played trumpet for 4 years and was really good at it, and now I play the guitar, and the best song I can play on it is Deck the Halls  X3.

I miss the trumpet and drums badly though, ironically the 2 loudest instruments I can play making it a bad idea to play in an apartment building.

As for the drummer in that vid, saw it on failblog(listed of course as an epic win  :D)

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Pipkin on 2012 Dec 18, 19:25:25
When I was living at home I "dabbled" with piano, and played on my brother's drums, and actually started getting good at them too.  In school I played trumpet for 4 years and was really good at it, and now I play the guitar, and the best song I can play on it is Deck the Halls  X3.

I miss the trumpet and drums badly though, ironically the 2 loudest instruments I can play making it a bad idea to play in an apartment building.

As for the drummer in that vid, saw it on failblog(listed of course as an epic win  :D)

He is the most epic of winds.

Go Up