Chrysalis season 5 ideas

Started by Lync Volan, 2015 Jan 29, 02:41:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

2015 Jan 29, 02:41:30 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 06, 06:35:30 by Lync Volan
in some portrayals i have seen Chrysalis is seen as a caring Queen who's only goal is to feed her own Kingdom/People/Changelings putting aside the power she could gain just to make sure they are fed at any cost especially...now i'm not saying i totally agree but i think if she shows up in a season 5 episode that would be a sweet way to Portray her and i think that should be totally Implemented

Keep In Mind this topic is about "Ideas" not "theories" y'all don't have to put reasoning or why that would happen just post cool ideas you think "should happen" to Queen Chrysalis in a season 5 episode

Mercurial

I choose not to divine but await and see for myself  :l

Hash Myth

The only one I do not see as a enemy is Discord now, I think he learned his lesson.

As for Chrysalis... I know she will be back, just dunno how :/

They never "kill" off a enemy so they could bring back anyone @ anytime.

Lync Volan

2015 Jan 29, 04:13:18 #3 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 29, 04:14:52 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Mercurial on 2015 Jan 29, 03:17:37
I choose not to divine but await and see for myself  :l
i'm just asking for fun ideas not to make it certain to happen or whatever but do as you please as long as your enjoying yourself :]

Post Merge

Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 29, 04:10:10
The only one I do not see as a enemy is Discord now, I think he learned his lesson.

As for Chrysalis... I know she will be back, just dunno how :/

They never "kill" off a enemy so they could bring back anyone @ anytime.
that "bringing back at anytime" sounds so sinister lol

Hash Myth

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 29, 04:13:18
that "bringing back at anytime" sounds so sinister lol

Maybe it was ment to be, you will find out soon enough *que Discord laugh*

But I have one idea... Tirek and Chrysalis fall in love and become the most powerful enemys in all of equestria.
I mean they both learned saomething from there defeat... Twilight showed Tirek how powerful the magic of friendship is. And Caydance showed how powerful love is to Chrysalis. It could happen  ^-^

Lync Volan

Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 29, 04:25:20
Maybe it was ment to be, you will find out soon enough *que Discord laugh*

But I have one idea... Tirek and Chrysalis fall in love and become the most powerful enemys in all of equestria.
I mean they both learned saomething from there defeat... Twilight showed Tirek how powerful the magic of friendship is. And Caydance showed how powerful love is to Chrysalis. It could happen  ^-^
i can't see Mlp Implementing too much "Lovey Dovey" stuff but that sounds awesome and it gave me another idea but instead Tirek would be Chrysalis's boss and she would Sneak around Equestria Gathering up whatever Tirek needs for his plans ;)

Hash Myth

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 29, 04:31:18
i can't see Mlp Implementing too much "Lovey Dovey" stuff but that sounds awesome and it gave me another idea but instead Tirek would be Chrysalis's boss and she would Sneak around Equestria Gathering up whatever Tirek needs for his plans ;)

Its not that kind of love, evil love. They only "love" the fact that together they would be unstopable. She would give him a slight rub and Tirek would be discusted but tolorate it for one goal... Take over Equistria.

I could not see them love like pony love

Lync Volan

Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 29, 04:40:25
Its not that kind of love, evil love. They only "love" the fact that together they would be unstopable. She would give him a slight rub and Tirek would be discusted but tolorate it for one goal... Take over Equistria.

I could not see them love like pony love
exactly so i could see something like (Assuming you possibly watched this) what happen in Phineas and ferb with Doof and that other lady but less..."Loving" lol
Spoiler: Evil song explains what i'm talking about • show

DecendentChangeling

Our queen shall rettuuuuurrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn huehuehue!!
I am Flare! Hear me NEIGH! (because I am a normal pony like the rest of you)

Lync Volan

Quote from: DecendentChangeling on 2015 Feb 05, 19:26:48
Our queen shall rettuuuuurrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn huehuehue!!
and y'all shall be waiting -.-

Go Up