How to make 2013 better than 2012.

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Dec 18, 13:48:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Little Judas

2012 Dec 18, 13:48:55 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 18, 17:56:54 by McSleuthburger
The year still has some days left and Murphy may or may not have prepared something for us.
But that's not going to get our happy spirits down.

As a species that constantly look for improvement we all have our idea of an even better 2013.
Now the questions remains, what are your New Years' resolutions?
... And yes, you can be greedy answering this one.

I for one, will scrape some courage together and ask a certain girl out.

Also a whole Graspop 2013 without throwing up.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

alexandas

I'm going to write a my little pony friendship is magic based book or two, get them published, and share the link with everypony.  Hopefully make some money too.
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Sea Foam

Learn to start being productive before 1am. Normally my productivity spike is around 1 - 6am.  X3

I'm working on this now, because I don't see how a single, magical day will suddenly make me want to improve myself.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

The Silent Wolf

If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Little Judas

Going earlier than 2AM to sleep.
Which leads to the next one, not to fall asleep during classes.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

alexandas

To share my creativity with the universe
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

ComputerDeathglare

I-I... I'm working on a legit book, not fanfiction, and I plan on getting it published next year. X3
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Book Smarts

2012 was much like any other year for me, nothing to bad or good

Lord of Madness

I will learn how to better art :U

Flamestriker

I'm gonna write. And write and write and write. And take pictures. Of art. And change a lot about myself. And finish next year's school even better than this one's.
[move][/move]

Enstramentall

I'm going to actually upload photos, memorize Gangnam style, lose 30 pounds, act like a wierdo, learn how to make pies, perform an entire musical and put it online, create some big theory that the world'll end in 2014 and have people freaking out, get kicked out of Walmart (we'll see), finish the costume I started, draw more, finish my 3 fanfics, and save up to 400 dollars!!! Some big goals, not sure I'll finish 'em all!!
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: Enstramentall on 2012 Dec 21, 22:22:21
I'm going to actually upload photos, memorize Gangnam style, lose 30 pounds, act like a wierdo, learn how to make pies, perform an entire musical and put it online, create some big theory that the world'll end in 2014 and have people freaking out, get kicked out of Walmart (we'll see), finish the costume I started, draw more, finish my 3 fanfics, and save up to 400 dollars!!! Some big goals, not sure I'll finish 'em all!!

Hi there! Can I copy this but replace "memorize Gangnam Style" with "get my trilogy published"?
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Go Up