Questions About Talent Marks

Started by Bindigoat, 2021 Jun 12, 18:23:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bindigoat

Hi! I'm really new to this game (only started playing about a week ago? i think?) and I'm a little confused about the functions of talent marks. When I made my character and completed the beginning quests I chose to have a talent mark in magic, and I completed all the magic quests and graduated and everything. After messing around for a few days I wanted to try to level up; and this is where I got sortof confused. When I look at the talents page of my book, I see "science" and "basic skills". I didn't choose science for my talent mark so I'm confused as to why it's there? Is it supposed to be science? Is this unrelated to your character's talent mark? Also, I went to the Heartlands and tried gaining some xp in magic by only attacking things with the spells I learned in the beginning of the game, and my magic reached level 10, but when I look at my level in the inventory screen it only says 9. Did I somehow change my talent mark to something else? Is there a way to change it back to magic, if that is what happened? Sorry for having so many questions that may or may not sound kindof dumb, I just don't really know what's going on here. Thank you so much for any help!!

Cyan Spark

Scroll up in the skills journal.

Bindigoat

Quote from: Cyan Spark on 2021 Jun 13, 04:51:38Scroll up in the skills journal.
Oh god that's embarrassing loool :c thank you!

Go Up