Hi Could use some help XD

Started by SunSetBlue, 2018 Dec 06, 01:40:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SunSetBlue

Hi, I'm new obviously

I don't really know where to ask it since I don't think it's a bug or anything

I was just wondering how do you see the map? I pressed M and nothing happened, what am I doing wrong? And also how do I change the resolution because at the moment the game is just a small window on my screen for me. I tried to change it but nothing happened.
If this is the wrong place to ask could someone please point in the right direction? Thanks!

Howitzer

I'm not entirely sure about your map problem, as it should be permanently located in the upper-left corner of your screen.

For your resolution, you'll need to open windows explorer (or you operating system's equivalent) and follow your files down this path:
C:\Users\Name\AppData\LocalLow\LoE\Legends of Equestria

You'll find a file called "VideoSettings"
Open it up in notepad. Under "Resolution", change the height and width to a more appropriate size. Save you changes and restart the game.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

marshmallowfluff

while Im assuming you mean a bigger version of the map, which most of us looked for when we first started, there isn't one. The towns are easy enough to navigate while I do wish there was one for the evershade (because of how confusing it can be...) and also one for the heartlands ( because of how huge it is).For the most part a bigger map is unneeded. :D

(unless you have a billion quest markers that won't go away for the quests you've completed lol)
Discord: Marshy_fluff (#4884)

Feel free to add me! And look for me in LOE, I need friendos! <3

Cogsworth Wingthrop

Yeah, pressing M for the map does not work. There is a pic of keyboard hot keys that list a map, but I believe that is from a much, much earlier build.
Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more. Nikola Tesla

My other alt. Knight Ranger, aspiring Lunar Guard  Bat Pony

Go Up