Best Princess

Started by Asriel, 2018 Jan 09, 23:21:21

previous topic - next topic

Which of the Princesses is your favorite? Pick one for who you think is best as a Princess, and then one for who you think is best as a pony.

Princess Celestia
Princess Luna
Princess Cadence
Princess Twilight
Flurry Heart, I guess? (Not a Princess yet, but if you really want, you can pick her.)
Go Down

Asriel

The ultimate showdown!

Discussion is encouraged.

My personal favorite is Princess Cadence, at least personality-wise. They didn't really give her one until much later in Three's a Crowd, but that was probably because Hasbro probably wouldn't have let them at that point.

Oh, and if you don't already know about it, look up Shining Harmer. Princess Cadence seems to spend a lot of time disguised as a normal citizen.

As a Princess, I think I would pick Twilight. She doesn't have much experience yet, but she tends to think things through, and... she actually does stuff for Equestria.

(No hate towards Luna or Celestia. I actually like them a lot, especially in the comics or good fanfictions.)
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

Ferro_the_King

2018 Jan 10, 02:12:49 #1 Last Edit: 2018 Jan 10, 02:14:47 by Ferro_the_King
It's the princess of the night! No discussion necessary  :luna:  :D BtW- Where is princess Big Mac? lol
Excuse my English, it tends to misbehave...

Cloudy Skies

What's the big deal with babies? :x
No offense, Flurry Heart fans.

Princess of the Night should be the eldest. I think that would really twist it up a lil bit.
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Cloudy Skies

Elphyda

This one is *too* easy...

Mysteli

I cannot argue with that one, AnthroYuu.

Cloudy Skies

Flutterprincess. Maybe...

Pipkin

Cloudy Skies

Elphyda

Leave it to the Moderator to say themself. :p

Cloudy Skies

Quote from: AnthroYuu on 2018 Jan 29, 21:07:58Leave it to the Moderator to say themself. :p

Yup.  =P

SaltyDerpy

Princess Celestia has the personality of a light-bulb.

Master Masher

Princess Luna is my favorite. even though i am smart like Twilight Sparkle. X3   :luna:
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

cmc applebloom

2019 Jun 08, 23:28:46 #15 Last Edit: 2019 Jun 08, 23:31:25 by cmc applebloom Reason: Typo
Princess Luna  <3  :luna:

ViktorT

Apparently, Celestia. She was in charge of the Sun and the Moon for a long time.
Also my vote for Twilight. She is closer to the people.
Cadence is a good princess too, but I do not vote for her (too many votes), third place.
Luna? No, vote is not for anything.

Nightshade Star

2019 Aug 25, 13:17:09 #17 Last Edit: 2019 Aug 25, 13:25:31 by Nightshade star

10/10 would recommend

Master Masher

Nightshade star there are no words that i can think to say about that :P
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Go Up