What makes a poor OC? Post your thoughts here!

Started by Renatan, 2014 Apr 27, 22:45:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

Now I'd say my OC Rainstorm has a pretty good example of a home that's interesting but not outrageous. He simply lives in Ponyville in a house under endless rain! Renatan's is a good example too.
I'm back

VeronicaLolzXD

2014 Aug 01, 17:42:15 #81 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 05, 00:40:58 by VeronicaLolzXD
Um.....

I'm a pegasus..

However, my first OC was an alicorn...
So....Yeah. Alicorns aren't really OP if you give them a lot of bad qualities, so that makes them quite hated if you make the mistake of not giving a bad quality.

Nighttime is best. The daytime sun just burns yo eyeballs...

Knowlegeseeker

Having a cutie mark that means the same thing as a canon character. That's unforgivable. :c

Bro1997

Quote from: VeronicaLolzXD on 2014 Aug 01, 17:42:15
Um.....

Well, I am a alicorn/pegasus.

Basically, you can decide on what race to call me.

In LoE, I plan on being a pegasus due to the fact of no alicorns in LoE.

However, my first OC was an alicorn...
So....Yeah. Alicorns aren't really OP if you give them a couple of bad qualities, so that makes them quite hated if you make the mistake of not giving a bad quality.

A bad quality example:  Midnight Blue (My OC) can be mean if she believes in something strongly, like somepony gives up and Midnight believes that the pony can do it, that's where that begins.

A stronger bad quality is like Bob really hates sweet ponies.

So yeah................... ;)
MY HANDS ARE TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:O

Why doesn't LOE have any other races then the main 3? Just wondering.

Ramisha

Because nobody would use the standard races. And we don't know as much about other races compared to the normal ponies.

Bro1997

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Aug 02, 09:35:21
Because nobody would use the standard races. And we don't know as much about other races compared to the normal ponies.

So let me get this straight. If all the races of ponies were available, no one would use the 3 main races because everypony would be other races and the fact that most ponies in Equestria except royalty are alicorns and that Changelings are considered bad are just some of the reasons for not having these races in LOE. I understand now since your basically a normal, typical pony in LOE going to adventures and stuff similar to the Mane 6.

AaronMk

Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 02, 10:05:43

So let me get this straight. If all the races of ponies were available, no one would use the 3 main races because everypony would be other races and the fact that most ponies in Equestria except royalty are alicorns and that Changelings are considered bad are just some of the reasons for not having these races in LOE. I understand now since your basically a normal, typical pony in LOE going to adventures and stuff similar to the Mane 6.

Everyone knows best pones are Zebras, but no one wants to be Detrot. In conclusion: ban Zebras.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Midnight Breeze

Earth ponies would still reign supreme in my book.

Bro1997

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Aug 04, 00:16:04

Earth ponies would still reign supreme in my book.

No they won't. Everypony should know that the alicorns are the most powerful. After all, look at what Celestia and Luna do. THEY RISE THE SUN AND THE MOON!!!!!!! And I'm sure that Cadance and Twilight have really important positions to be alicorns. My OC BTW is also a alicorn. Don't ask me why! I've received enough from members telling me that I shouldn't have chosen the alicorn race!  :l

AaronMk

Since when do MMOs permit you to play as a God out the gate? Isn't the counter-intuitive?

I might expect that from a single-player strapped game, but never multiplayer games.

EliteAspect

2014 Aug 04, 01:23:22 #90 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 04, 01:25:45 by EliteAspect
People who make their ponies overpowered.

being able to breathe fire, shoot lightning, fly, talk to planets, whatever. you name it.

its annoying me that almost every gameplay video on LoE on YouTube has players picking to be a pegasus....so mainstream....
i mean seriously, what happened to earth ponies..?  :l
Spoiler: show

like Octavia, AKA me AKA best pony

Night Pony

Quote from: EliteAspect on 2014 Aug 04, 01:23:22
People who make their ponies overpowered.

being able to breathe fire, shoot lightning, fly, talk to planets, whatever. you name it.

its annoying me that almost every gameplay video on LoE on YouTube has players picking to be a pegasus....so mainstream....
i mean seriously, what happened to earth ponies..?  :l
Spoiler: show

like Octavia, AKA me AKA best pony

The reason for that is that the game is not finished. Being a pegasus provides with quick exploration and avoiding the holes that may cause you to fall off the map. Once it's finished you'll see that the pegasi numbers will dwindle.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Ramisha

I doubt they will. But I love being an Earth pony and climbing on tops of trees or buildings. It confuses people lol

Bro1997

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Aug 04, 06:42:53
I doubt they will. But I love being an Earth pony and climbing on tops of trees or buildings. It confuses people lol

One, they probably will somewhat drop a little. Two, how can Earth ponies clime trees anyway? And Three, I prefer unicorns and alicorns the best over Pegasus and Earth. I am on the other hand concerned now that I won't be able to play LOE unless I'm a Pegasus. I chose to be a unicorn in LOE due to the fact that there is no alicorn option.

AaronMk

Raidenpone is best type of pone anyways.

Bro1997

AaronMk

2014 Aug 04, 20:27:07 #96 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 04, 20:29:47 by AaronMk
Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 04, 20:19:04
Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 Aug 04, 20:12:28

What's Raidenpone?

The following presentation is made benefit by: Program For the Continued Benefit of the Learning of LoE to Important Things by DB.

Raidenpone.

Raiden's best moment.

Though on second thought, being Jetstream Samhorse would be better...

At least you get to be Sam in Rising. But it all goes into relation... And he has best song.

Spoiler: Related • show

"Friendship is magic" - Now there's a pretty meme. Exquisite!

RED S-S-SUN.

Bro1997

Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 Aug 04, 20:27:07
Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 04, 20:19:04
Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 Aug 04, 20:12:28

What's Raidenpone?

The following presentation is made benefit by: Program For the Continued Benefit of the Learning of LoE to Important Things by DB.

Raidenpone.

Raiden's best moment.

Though on second thought, being Jetstream Samhorse would be better...

At least you get to be Sam in Rising. But it all goes into relation... And he has best song.

Spoiler: Related • show

"Friendship is magic" - Now there's a pretty meme. Exquisite!

Oh, alright. Don't know much about Raiden since I don't do gaming. Is this related to gaming though? Not much into gaming.

AaronMk

Bro1997

Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 Aug 04, 20:31:11
Step out of the plebeian circles kid.

Fine then. Could've been a little more like Fluttershy and being kind and polite about it!  :c

Go Up