The Journey (private rp with annosrules)

Started by waaaaaaah, 2016 Sep 18, 03:27:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

waaaaaaah

Star stared at the vast city that stretched beneath them, from the slums to the factories on the edge of the horizon. Despite its grim look, it held a sort of charm that beckoned towards him.

"I-I don't know," he finally answered Match, turning back towards the guard pony. "I suppose we could try to find a l-library. That should tell us more about this place, whatever it is."
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

annosrules

Match takes survey of the land at large, coming up with a few landmarks in order to better navigate the city in the future.

His attention snaps back to the construct on which they stand when the sky cracked with thunderous noise and lightning stuck another tower. "This place is not safe," he warns with a predators low growl, his eyes searching the ground for some way down.

It doesn't take long for an access panel to catch the trained eyes of the golden sentry, and he had no sooner seen the metal door before setting upon it.

"I hope they don't lock something this high up..."

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

waaaaaaah

"I-I don't think we should be here," Star said in a worried tone at the thunderous crack. "I don't want to get f-fried by lightning too."
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

Match grunts under the force of pulling on the locked hatch, and bright flame follows the groans of defeat. "...Guess that they do." Magical flame hot enought to melt steel flickers on Match's horn as he lowers it to the life-saving hatch. "This shouldn't take long," he informs Star as sparks fly from the steel base.

waaaaaaah

"H-Huh!? W-What are you doing!?" Star gasped, unable to take his eyes off the glowing hatch. "Whoever runs this place will notice it for sure!"
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

"Well it's better than creating a fireball atop one of the highest buildings in this place, so I'll take my chances."

waaaaaaah

"I-I...b-but...," Star started, then gave up; at this point, it wouldn't make a difference, if Match stopped, since the damage was already done. He resigned himself to watching the white-hot metal of the hatch begin to catch fire and melt.
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

"There, we're in," Match says to Star as he enters the tower.

Pipkin

Thread locked and archived by request of the OP

Go Up