League of Legends

Started by PonyGone, 2012 Mar 20, 01:35:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TimeRight

Quote from: Trilight Dashie on 2012 Jun 30, 08:14:53
Quote from: TimeRight on 2012 Jun 30, 01:04:41
ive been playing lvl 30 games since lvl 10 (all my friends lvl 30) so yeah... HARSH learning curve for me. Im ok as a ganking mid malz. an ok jungling rammus. an anoying as hell morde. im learning: Rumble, kennen, Olaf, heracrim and now ezeral (pulsefire!)

used to main veigar but... malz is just that much better!

oh yeah and a quote.

"suffering is magic"

yay pony refrence!

"used to main veigar but... malz is just that much better!"
Just... let me....

Really is that a chalange? I pool, supresses. ingnite and veigar will probaly be dead even before the supress. I can just flash out of the stun. dark matter is an eazy doge and  i ave a silence for tha tnasty little ulti... oh i forgot to tell you my extra items on malz after i can almost 3k  health with one ulti is tanky items
.... good luck veigar... i will amke your a gmae a living hell... i call it the void

still i like to play as the little guy once in a while
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!
thank you Firefly for the avi

Book Smarts

I can out lane two players in one lane alone using Garen 8D

Secret

Quote from: TimeRight on 2012 Jun 30, 20:40:35
Spoiler: show
ive been playing lvl 30 games since lvl 10 (all my friends lvl 30) so yeah... HARSH learning curve for me. Im ok as a ganking mid malz. an ok jungling rammus. an anoying as hell morde. im learning: Rumble, kennen, Olaf, heracrim and now ezeral (pulsefire!)

oh yeah and a quote.

"suffering is magic"

yay pony refrence!

Just... let me....

Really is that a chalange? I pool, supresses. ingnite and veigar will probaly be dead even before the supress. I can just flash out of the stun. dark matter is an eazy doge and  i ave a silence for tha tnasty little ulti... oh i forgot to tell you my extra items on malz after i can almost 3k  health with one ulti is tanky items
.... good luck veigar... i will amke your a gmae a living hell... i call it the void

Although I do think Malz is somewhat underrated, there are FAR more situations in favour of Veigar in that matchup, also Veigar is much more useful when it comes to team fights.

You're forgetting Veigar's ult scales not only off his own AP but also his opponents, so while you're building damage Veigar could build a QSS, cut off your ult and ignite and then slam you with his ult because you built damage.

Flash out of the stun? A good Veigar will make sure you are on the edge of it when they put it down, you won't be flashing out of nothing then and you'll be blown up with his combo before you can do anything at all.

Trilight Dashie

Quote from: Secret on 2012 Jul 01, 08:48:33

oh yeah and a quote.

"suffering is magic"

yay pony refrence!

Just... let me....

Although I do think Malz is somewhat underrated, there are FAR more situations in favour of Veigar in that matchup, also Veigar is much more useful when it comes to team fights.

You're forgetting Veigar's ult scales not only off his own AP but also his opponents, so while you're building damage Veigar could build a QSS, cut off your ult and ignite and then slam you with his ult because you built damage.

Flash out of the stun? A good Veigar will make sure you are on the edge of it when they put it down, you won't be flashing out of nothing then and you'll be blown up with his combo before you can do anything at all.

Exactly. In addition: 3k hp? Please, have you ever heard of DFG?

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

TimeRight

Quote from: Trilight Dashie on 2012 Jul 01, 09:39:53
Quote from: Secret on 2012 Jul 01, 08:48:33

oh yeah and a quote.

"suffering is magic"

yay pony refrence!

Just... let me....

Exactly. In addition: 3k hp? Please, have you ever heard of DFG?

veigiar is scary late game. and yes I OWN veigar so no i dident forget. I PLAY veigar! we can argue this point all day and yes veigar is better in a team fight then malzahar. i wont argue those points but me personaly i think malzahar is better.

I don't know what DFG stands for so probaly not. im not big on the stats and competitiveness in the game. Im there to have fun so i retract my precious cocy statement.

stil malzahar is VERY good at killing single targets while veigar has a bit more utility and can take down AP heavy guys eaisly (non ap... well veigar can be pretty screwed if its any sort of tank) thats why i like malzahar. he is good all around. not excelent a tsay bursting donw certiant people

off the huge subject that might start flameing. Played Hecraim... got my flank handed to me... my movment speed i ALWAYS got hit by garet ulti (it felt like at the end of the game he was saveing it for me) and ashe arrow... but still good movement speed. if jungle if unintrupted makes him strong fast. still need a game where i don't have a completly useless team... our tank was sent mid... hate smurf accounts.
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!
thank you Firefly for the avi

Iron Girella

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2bronycommunity]Dota2 Brony Community Steam[/URL]         

Sign by Ritux ~ | Steam | You Tube

Ozzy

2012 Aug 15, 22:32:35 #166 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 16, 07:36:16 by Ozzy
Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Mar 20, 02:19:59
I am yet to give this game a try but I have been tempted, maybe somtime I'll hop on and check it out

I have since beomce addicted to LoL

My summoner name is Awzee, on NA Region, if anyone ever wants a Ziggs/Pantheon/Nautilus

Book Smarts

I just reached lvl 30 yesterday... To bad my schools internet denies the port required to get LoL running  D:

Iron Girella

I'm actually lvl6, and i don't think i will log more xD only if i find 3 or 4 guys to play with, because if not, is impossible: noob derping on the map, feeding and spamming surrender after 20 min gl  >:/
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2bronycommunity]Dota2 Brony Community Steam[/URL]         

Lary

Quote from: Iron Girella on 2012 Aug 16, 06:57:06
I'm actually lvl6, and i don't think i will log more xD only if i find 3 or 4 guys to play with, because if not, is impossible: noob derping on the map, feeding and spamming surrender after 20 min gl  >:/

That's actually not the best idea. It depends who you group with.

The game ranks you by a hidden value everyone calls ELO. Every new player starts at 1200. As you win, it increases. As you lose, it decreases. How much it moves depends on your opponent. This gets a little more complicated when you group up with people. Let's say your group consists of 3 really good players (1700+ ELO) and two really bad players (900 ELO). The matchmaking system averages it up and you're going to end up fighting a team consisting of players in, say, 1600 ELO.
Long story short: Grouping up early on is risky.

Unless you do it in Custom Games or Co-Op vs. AI. Then, by all means, go ahead.

---

By the way, my username is Urobolus. I just started up again because a friend of mine made me come back.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Iron Girella

2012 Aug 16, 08:15:27 #170 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 16, 08:20:34 by Iron Girella
well my goal is not to get this elo points and rank up fast, i would just like to enjoy the game, as it is possible, with the rotation of heroes, and stuff like that ... too retarded :S
btw in the home page i see only riot points and influence points S:
you are in eu west, east or usa server?

Lary

Oh, I forgot about the silly server switch system.

I'm on USA.

Firey

My friend..........has spent over $100 on LoL credit...........  :l
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Book Smarts

Nothing angers me more when a team mate who decides to go troll feed halfway through a match. The last one was with a Teemo who soloed bot, when I went to say that he shouldn't be bot, he spoke japanese, said "no speak english," and kept running into towers and the enemy for the rest of the match.

Iron Girella

how people in LoL plays is trolling, this is feeding imho xD  lol

Nala Valor

DD: game! Why do you need the stupid pixel shader 2.0? I really want to play. Anyone got a way WITHOUT buying a new graphic card ((i bought the one I have ATM for 100 so I don't have the budget to buy an other))

Ozzy

1) Play Panth
2) Stack AS
3) Jump past minion clouds
4) 'Assassinate' Towers
5) Backdoor
6) Victory!

^ Tried and tested, works every time  :]

Deviant

Teemo all the way.
sure he's weak at first, but level up his toxic shot and together with his camouflage ability he'll kill ya in notime

and if his arrows don't kill ya, the venom will finish ya...

Book Smarts

AP Yi is the way to go for laning  X3

Lary

I'm done with this game.

Crashed 10 times in a row at the @#$%ing loading screen. I finally get in, and the team is completely dumb.
We've got an AP Gragas stacking Kages.
A Tryndamere stacking Attack Speed (Read: No damage).
An Ashe who was AFK half the match.
And a Lee Sin who was the only competent one besides me. Except he was a complete @#$%.

I was Nunu. I couldn't do much on my own, so we lost.
To bots.

Terrible optimization, and terrible community. I'm done here.

Go Up