Banjo & Kazooie spiritual successor

Started by Shadow Mare, 2015 Feb 10, 21:08:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nala Valor

It's funny how there is a massive chance that while this little team of Rare veteran works on that game, that Microsoft makes an actual Banjo-Kazooie because they said they were going to work on an old Rare game. (Although that game might also be a Conquer sequel, I think After the dark (not sure about the name but its basicly the golden eye 2 that isnt golden eye made by rare).

Shadow Mare

Nala Valor

ah, yes, that's the name.  :P i just remembered it had dark in it so i wasnt sure

Itty Bit

Yooka-Laylee has been revealed!

Chameleon and bat... That's an interesting combination! I could imagine special abilities regarding using his long stretchy tongue, as well as camouflage! This is an exciting day today =u=

Rikaria

Ahhhhh, the hype! Hopefully we'll get to hear more soon!
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Itty Bit

So their kickstarter just now popped up...
And it's already reached over $100,000 within the first ten minutes. I even helped back it up myself! So hyped for this game, I'm happy to be able to support it be the best it can be. C:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playtonic/yooka-laylee-a-3d-platformer-rare-vival?ref=card

Rikaria

Aww... I wish I could support it...

Itty Bit

But you can help simply by spreading the word! C:
I'm psyched as can be, this even surpassed my excitement for Splatoon! The kickstarter has been out for less than an hour, and it's already nearly reached £1,000,000, nearing it's final stretch goal!
I also got back into drawing at last, and made some fanart!

Rikaria

Spoiler: New (support) character revealed • show

Go Up