Writing Auditions: Congratulations to our new writers!

Started by Brick Stonewood, 2012 Jul 20, 16:41:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sneaks

Quote from: Aurethius on 2012 Aug 05, 13:55:17
We have your submission, Amontillado.

Quick question.

Did you ever get my story? I am still wondering if I lost because you didn't get my email/gmail or if it was because I just wasn't good enough?

If it is not too much to ask please answer it for me.

P.s. Congrats to you four awesome writers! Hope you have fun working for such an awesome team!

Book Smarts

Amontillado

So I'm guessing we'll get an Email if we are going to be recruited when you guys decide to increase the writing staff?

Julius

Congratulations guys! Enjoy writing for the team, you deserve it!  :D
Purr~

Cryoid

Quote from: Amontillado on 2012 Aug 06, 21:04:13
So I'm guessing we'll get an Email if we are going to be recruited when you guys decide to increase the writing staff?

I imagine they're going to go by scoring order.  For instance, Sarah Meeker would be the next to be added, when/if they add more writers, as she had the next highest score. Or maybe they'll hold another round for us finalists, to see changes in writing technique and such.  Nobody can know for sure, but my money would be the first. 

Amontillado

Well, I just went back and read through my entry, I guess I got too cocky because there were loads of errors. Oh well, I tried. still I feel like a bit of an idiot. :c

Lord of Madness

HAY I was not here at all. And I know I know in no way I belong here but I want you to know congratulations to everyone for everything. o3o

KillerJH2

Quote from: Sneaks on 2012 Aug 06, 17:46:55
Quick question.

Did you ever get my story? I am still wondering if I lost because you didn't get my email/gmail or if it was because I just wasn't good enough?
If it is not too much to ask please answer it for me.

What name were you entered under?
(If this makes you uncomfortable you can use PM)

Giggle Tail

Alright, as long as everyone is asking.....

did you guys get my submission?  I used "Giggle Tail" in the middle of my real name for the signature on mine  X3
Will write lighthearted, random comedy stories for fun.

Giggle's OCs

McSleuthburger

To Everyone:
Im sure the Writers got everyone's emails (as long as you sent it to the right email) and they did take their time and read though each of them
there is no need to keep asking if your submission was received or not
im sure Killer doesnt want to answer everyone individually to say if their submission was received
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Giggle Tail

Sorry, originally I wasn't going to ask for that very reason, but he didn't seem to mind, so....  >.<

Giggle's OCs

McSleuthburger

i dont mind if a few people ask but we dont need everyone that submitted to ask the same question
if killer wants to answer all of them he is more than welcome to and I wont stop him
Ye-olde ex mod

Giggle Tail

Agreed, just figured it was worth asking in case he didn't mind.  Sorry if I annoyed him.

Giggle's OCs

McSleuthburger

dont worry im sure he wont mind,  im just trying to take a preemptive step
I apologize, I didnt mean to target you out (if that is what you felt)
Ye-olde ex mod

Giggle Tail

Giggle's OCs

Blue Ink

Wow, so close! :o
Oh well, it was worth a shot.  At least I'll be the first one called when they need a replacement.
Hopefully other writing opportunities will pop up soon. :3
[move][/move]

Firefly

Quote from: Blue Ink on 2012 Aug 08, 20:25:24
Oh well, it was worth a shot.  At least I'll be the first one called when they need a replacement.

Are you Sarah Meeker?  :o
[move=6][/move]Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

Blue Ink

Quote from: Firefly on 2012 Aug 08, 20:29:55

Yes I am. :)
[move][/move]

Firefly

Quote from: Blue Ink on 2012 Aug 08, 20:32:09

Wait so you wrote... Oh you were the one who wrote 'The Final Pie Problem"!  Are you a lawyer XD You seem pretty familiar with the terms used in a court; the story was so realistic  :3
[move=6][/move]Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

Blue Ink

Quote from: Firefly on 2012 Aug 08, 20:39:20
Quote from: Blue Ink on 2012 Aug 08, 20:32:09

Wait so you wrote... Oh you were the one who wrote 'The Final Pie Problem"!  Are you a lawyer XD You seem pretty familiar with the terms used in a court; the story was so realistic  :3

Thank you. :) I'm not a lawyer, but I do write mystery novels in my spare time and I've learned a lot about law because of that. I'm glad you liked the story! :3
[move][/move]

Go Up