Color:
Type:
Stage:
Personallity or Traits:
Jobs:
PM me your oc Before you start Rping!
My Oc:
Name:Blizzard Storm
Color:Coarcoal coat with white and grey streaks in mane.
Type:Bat Pony
Stage:Teenager
Cutie Mark:A Cloud with Snow coming out
Personallity:She is a rather rude mare.She loves apples,or anything she can get her hooves on.She i usally seen fighting with an apple seller.She hates getting smacked in the face.
Job:Weather Production
[UPDATE!]:You have to put Coat Color!

RadiantShine

Nightshade Star

2015 Jun 14, 08:27:56 #2 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 14, 08:31:13 by Nightshade Star
Name: Sunrise Dawn
Coat:Orange
Mane:Straight, Yellow With a Orange Streak in the middle
Type or race:Pegasus
Stage:Adult
Cutie Mark:
Personallity or Traits:Fast Flyer, Creative, A bit like Rainbow Dash, except she doesn't brag
Jobs: None

BlizzardStorm

Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2015 Jun 14, 08:27:56
Name: Sunrise Dawn
Coat:Orange
Mane:Straight, Yellow With a Orange Streak in the middle
Type or race:Pegasus
Stage:Adult
Cutie Mark:
Personallity or Traits:Fast Flyer, Creative, A bit like Rainbow Dash, except she doesn't brag
Jobs: None
Welcome to the Rp!

Nightshade Star

2015 Jun 19, 20:14:03 #4 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 19, 20:16:37 by Nightshade Star
Yay!

Post Merge

Also, where is the RP?

BlizzardStorm

DiamondsDroog

Name: Diamonds Droog
Color: Reference picture.
Type: Unicorn
Stage: Adult
Cutie Mark: A Saxaphone.
Personality: Cold, rude, manipulative, nearly any of the times that he's nice you can almost guarantee that he's manipulating you. He has a small group of friends, but if somehow you manage to gain his friendship, you'll discover that he has a strong sense of loyalty. He's a schemer, to put it lightly. He's secretive, rarely letting out any info about himself. He's a control freak. He's good at deducing things.

indigoEruption

Name: 'Ink Comet' (Introduces himself as 'Ink', since his real name 'Miru Loulis' sounds pretty much like jibberish here)
Appearance:
Spoiler: show

Type: Earth Pony
Cutie Mark:

Personality: Unsure and childish. He can be very blunt and will not sugar coat his opinions. He is quick to irritation, as he has trouble understanding how some of the others act and why they do it. He loves to pretend to be as cool as his mentor whenever he's alone. Due to paranoia of other's kind actions, it can be very difficult to befriend him. Once befriended, he will be very clingy. He has a strong desire to please his friends.
Occupation: Droog's partner. Learning to have a backbone. Covers his mobster ties by saying Droog is his music instructor.

BlizzardStorm

2015 Jun 20, 22:42:56 #8 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 20, 22:50:31 by BlizzardStorm
Quote from: mirustal on 2015 Jun 19, 23:44:34
Name: 'Ink Comet' (Introduces himself as 'Ink', since his real name 'Miru Loulis' sounds pretty much like jibberish here)
Appearance:
Spoiler: show

Type: Earth Pony
Cutie Mark:

Personality: Unsure and childish. He can be very blunt and will not sugar coat his opinions. He is quick to irritation, as he has trouble understanding how some of the others act and why they do it. He loves to pretend to be as cool as his mentor whenever he's alone. Due to paranoia of other's kind actions, it can be very difficult to befriend him. Once befriended, he will be very clingy. He has a strong desire to please his friends.
Occupation: Droog's partner. Learning to have a backbone. Covers his mobster ties by saying Droog is his music instructor.
I actally said to PM me your ocs.But...whatever  ^-^

Post Merge

Also you can tell about your oc threw out the rp if ya want.

indigoEruption

Ah! I am sorry! I wasn't sure, and I kind of liked the idea of the others just seeing the first few pages and seeing character information! I am terribly sorry!))

Teal Turken

// @BlizzardStorm  I think you mean "Through out" \\

Sanny was out in the park in Ponyville, enjoying her day like any normal pony would be; by laying out by a pond on a bench, half asleep and catching some sun.

// @mirustal Well, it's a good idea for the thread host (BlizzardStorm) to make a list of the players in the RP in the first post. It makes things easy for everybody. \\

BlizzardStorm

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2015 Jun 20, 22:54:39
// @BlizzardStorm  I think you mean "Through out" \\

Sanny was out in the park in Ponyville, enjoying her day like any normal pony would be; by laying out by a pond on a bench, half asleep and catching some sun.

// @mirustal Well, it's a good idea for the thread host (BlizzardStorm) to make a list of the players in the RP in the first post. It makes things easy for everybody. \\
I'm keeping track of everyone don't worry!

Post Merge

Quote from: mirustal on 2015 Jun 20, 22:51:25
Ah! I am sorry! I wasn't sure, and I kind of liked the idea of the others just seeing the first few pages and seeing character information! I am terribly sorry!))
Its quite alright!  ^-^

Teal Turken

Quote from: mirustal on 2015 Jun 20, 22:51:25

// It might be wrong to assume things, but I assume he's accepted you into the RP. You can probably go ahead and just join in. If not, it's no big deal. \\

DiamondsDroog

You are now DIAMONDS DROOG, second in command pf the notorious gang, the MIDNIGHT CREW jazz musician, walking (trotting?) around town with your friend, student, and adoptive son, Miru, or, going by his alias, 'Ink Comet', pointing out what's what, where they should avoid during their 'jobs', the works. You speak derisively of nearly everything, (one specific example comes to mind with you calling the town librarian a twitbiscuit behind her back).

indigoEruption

Miru was doing his little bounce by his godfather, ears up to let the man know he was indeed listening despite his 'jolly nature'. He wasn't really all that jolly. Just learned how to move around this way. He often commented on Droog's soft comments, still unsure how to feel about the ponies around them.

DiamondsDroog

You lead Miru through the village to the entrance of the Everfree Forest, specifically avoiding the more populated areas of the town so you and Miru would be less likely to be seen. "Our hideout's in the forest." You whisper to Miru. You never know who's watching and you would much rather play it safe. "We don't need to check it out now, people say that the forest has many dangerous creatures in it." You know that Miru's a coward, so he might as well be an informed coward.

indigoEruption

Miru's ears wiggled and wobbled to Droog's words, displaying his slightest mood changes before pressing back against the dusty brown mane at the mention of dangerous creatures. "I. I would rather have some supplies before we go in." He whispered to Droog. He's a coward, yes, but leftover supplies does indeed usually come in handy later.

DiamondsDroog

"We gotta split uo for now. Hanging around the forest entrance in broad daylight is suspicion that we don't need. Go get an idea of the daily routine of the ponies around town. Get useful info about them if you can. Don't cause any trouble and stay quiet." You say, your voice still hushed to a whisper. "I'm going to go investigate the area for anything that'd seem of use." You turn to leave and make your getaway as quick as you can while still remaining the appearance of being casual, in part because you don't wanna spend too much time around the forest and in part because Miru can't say no if you're already gone.

indigoEruption

Just as the other had suspected, Miru had opened his mouth to object, but since Droog was already a good distance away, he couldn't say no to the matter at hand. His ears flickered about with his thoughts, wanting to follow him no matter what. However, he knew this would make him displeased. He looked down at the ground for a moment, mulling it over before returning to town to look for other ponies.
He knew this was important, since they needed to fit in. Oh man, did this mean Droog might have to lose the suit? Does this mean he, the 'fleece child', will have to lose his jacket?! He froze in the middle of town, eyes wide and ears back as if he just saw a terrifying beast. His hair stood on end as a silent, subtle shudder escaped his fleecy frame.

Teal Turken

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2015 Jun 20, 22:54:39

Quote from: mirustal on 2015 Jun 22, 21:54:15
Just as the other had suspected, Miru had opened his mouth to object, but since Droog was already a good distance away, he couldn't say no to the matter at hand. His ears flickered about with his thoughts, wanting to follow him no matter what. However, he knew this would make him displeased. He looked down at the ground for a moment, mulling it over before returning to town to look for other ponies.
He knew this was important, since they needed to fit in. Oh man, did this mean Droog might have to lose the suit? Does this mean he, the 'fleece child', will have to lose his jacket?! He froze in the middle of town, eyes wide and ears back as if he just saw a terrifying beast. His hair stood on end as a silent, subtle shudder escaped his fleecy frame.

As Miru began to stroll back through town alone, Sanny had begun to awaken from her midday nap on the park bench, stretching out her back and forehooves as she yawned before pushing herself upright and rubbing her eyes. She started to look around when she spotted Miru standing in the street with a horrified expression on his face. Sanny was puzzled by him, looking where the stallion was staring only to see nothing out of the ordinary. She looked back at the jacketed colt, more confused now. She carefully let herself down from the bench and trotted over to him, once again checking in the direction Miru was facing before giving a light tug to his hoof. Hey, are you okay?

Spoiler: // I would just like to say this now \\ • show
// I sent my character app in through PM, so if you're not familiar, Sanny is an OC of mine that stands only one inch tall. There is a link to my OCs page below my Signature/Banner \\

Go Up