Ponyville RP:Ask Before Rping

Started by BlizzardStorm, 2015 Jun 12, 18:49:17

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

indigoEruption

"Aaah! THat sounds so nice! But I must decline. Just Ink is fine, Sanny!" He cooed, cheeks all rosy. Miru looks around, finally making his way towards the boutique.

Teal Turken

The boutique appears quiet with a lack of customers though the window curtains are open in a welcoming way.
Oh, alright then Ink! That's much easier for me. she smiles once more, giving his ear another gentle nuzzle.

// Hmm...I'm sorry to say that I'm not totally willing to play Show cast characters and I'm not sure if we're planning to just skip past the whole thing and say what happened or play through it. I can play Rarity, though I really don't like to. \\

indigoEruption

((It's fine! I'll skip over it!))
Miru walked inside, placing a rather...classy order. Two suits. One navy, one maroon. And hats. Just. Suits. He had a list of measurements for the maroon suit, and he himself was measured for the navy one. With him then paying her for the job that was to be done later in the week, he left with Sanny in tow.
"Have you ever thought of getting clothes, Sanny?" He asked, walking away from the boutique since his business was done there.

Teal Turken

Sanny did her best to remain low and a little out of sight of Rarity, half burying herself in Ink's mane for the duration of the visit just in case her appearance might scare the white mare into whacking her with the nearest blunt object. Once they left she sat up a little.
um...no, I never have. I did used to make stuff for camouflaging when I lived alone though. It helps to not be seen by birds and wolves. But with ponies, it's better to be noticed.

indigoEruption

"True. If you weren't such a bright color, I might've accidentally stepped on you!" He commented, agreeing with her.

Teal Turken

Sanny giggles a little. Well, I won't deny that it actually HAS happened. It's not fun, but at least it's brief! As she speaks, she fixes up his mane just a little where she was hiding herself during their visit to Rarity's.
I guess you wear clothes all the time, or most of the time, don't you?

indigoEruption

"As often as I can; I am a very big fan of this jacket. Very comforting. It's like having a jacket." He commented, looking rather proud of it.

Teal Turken

Is it that comfortable? Would you mind if I felt it a little? Sanny asks him.

indigoEruption

"You can touch it as long as you don't fall into it." He commented. He be wearing soft fleece. THat stuff is all nice and waaarm. And fluffy.

Teal Turken

Okay, thanks! I'll just carefully mosey on down... she says, crawling to the back of his head and cautiously letting herself down with his hair until she stops on his upper back. She takes a few steps out until it's flatter and lies down, feeling the soft fabric with all her body.
Wow! It IS really comfy! she comments cheerfully.

indigoEruption

"I used to work with this material all the time, you know. It was wonderful to be surrounded by this all the time, so I made a jacket just for that." He informed her, walking around after she's comfy and stable. Nice and easy to grip, and she gets a free ride! Bonus for all! Not to mention a red tiny mare shows up nicely against the dull, bluish purple jacket.

Teal Turken

It really is nice! If you have any more, I think I could ask you to make me a blanket or something from this stuff! she says, cutely rolling onto her back.

indigoEruption

"Oh, I have more, but I lost my special scissors, you see. I will have to go home and visit you the next day." He informed her, looking around at all the other ponies and at the shops, mentally taking note of everything. And boy do I mean EVERYTHING.

Teal Turken

That's alright, I can wait. she smiles at him, still laying on her back as she curls her front hooves against her chest.
oh, I forgot! Was there someplace else you wanted to go or hear about?

indigoEruption

"Hmm...What about a general goods store? Somewhere with a bit of everything?" He asked, looking around. "Maybe a place that sells tools?" He mused, eyes studying the signs.

Teal Turken

Hmm...I don't know, but there's a big market somewhere around here. I hear it has everything, but I'm a little scared to go there. Too many hooves too close together. she says, rolling over onto her side.

indigoEruption

"Hmm...I bet I can find it on my own then, hm? At least you won't be on the ground this time." He assured her, putting those long ears up and focusing on where the loudest nearby area is. Gonna find himself a market, yeah!

Teal Turken

I bet you they won't even notice me from here, most ponies don't bother to check for the little things. Sanny comments.
She does a little pony watching while Ink searches, spying on a few ponies going about their business as they walk, some tinkering with toys like yo-yos and such while one mare passes out sample pastries on a tray.

indigoEruption

Miru is of course delighted at all this. Ears all up, taking everything in and watching how bartering works. He even buys some small things, little fun things that serve no real purpose. Where he puts it all is awfully strange, as his jacket doesn't bulge, nor does he have any saddle bags. Eh. It's not like its a threat or anything. Once he's done with shopping, he just looks so proud of himself. He prances about, and is actually a little glad none of the ponies questioned him about his tiny friend on his back. I mean, with toys and figurines being her size, it would be awful if a collector tried to scoop her up, you know?

Teal Turken

Sanny had remained quiet as Miru shopped around, observing what her and other ponies were buying. She had heard right, there certainly seemed to be a bit of everything at the market! It surprised her at how much these Bits seemed to be worth to everypony, always haggling to spend less and watching the prices raise slightly as the supply went down. She could hardly tell what it was that her friend was buying, only able to see them from poor angles before they were stowed away out of sight.

Go Up