Ponyville RP:Ask Before Rping

Started by BlizzardStorm, 2015 Jun 12, 18:49:17

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

indigoEruption

Miru jerked his hoof away from the tiny pony's touch, confused by what had touched him. What? Oh. REALLY tiny pony. Miru just. Stared down at the reddish speck, long ears up and just overall looking awfully alarmed at the tiny pone. Tiny tiny tiny. "What? What did you say?" He warbled, having been snapped out of his trance.

Teal Turken

Sanny was startled by Miru's reaction to her touching him, taking a step back to avoid a possible kick or a stomp coming her way if he hadn't bothered to check what it was. She stared up at him with a look of worry, though she's a little more worried for herself now than him.
I-I asked if you were okay, you were all...scared looking a moment ago. she replies to him.

indigoEruption

"I. I had a scare that deals with laundry." He admitted. I mean, it was no lie, and for a fellow who is dressed in such odd attire, he might not have a lot of clothes left. It would make sense for such a fellow to worry, no? He took a step back from the tiny pony, understanding the worry of him accidentally stepping on her due to his jittery, jerky reactions.

Teal Turken

You looked worse than that, that would be the look I would have if something was about to eat me!
Sanny blinked her eyes twice at him, studying the odd jacket he's wearing. Is there just something I don't understand about clothes? Dirty clothes can't be that bad, right?

indigoEruption

"The fact you guys don't wear clothes boggles my mind, actually. And my material gets very heavy in the rain and I thought I remembered rain being in today's forecast and...!" He laughed nervously. He didn't wanna say the real reason he got spooked, the embarrassment already leaving his cheeks a little rosy.

Teal Turken

The foreca-oh, I always forget that pegasus ponies can control the weather here. he says, looking around a bit before turning her gaze back up to Miru.
Maybe you should just get inside somewhere if you're this scared of the rain...maybe I should too... she nervously drags her hoof across the ground.
What are you doing in town today anyways? Are you out shopping or looking for somepony?

indigoEruption

"I'm pony-watching." He bluntly stated, staring down at the tiny nervous mare. Strange how one will fret over a jacket then be so ready to admit to actively watching other ponies. "Maybe..Maybe a little shopping. I am new here though, and I do not know where to go or what this town has. Would you like to be my guide?" He asked, ears up once more, eagerly awaiting her answer. His eyes were glancing up at the sky sometimes, seeing if there were any pegasi flying about. "And to be honest...This is the first time I've seen anyone control the weather." He softly mused to her.

Teal Turken

Well, I don't know the town perfectly, I'm still a little new to the whole idea of there being other ponies in my life at all. But I'm sure I could still help you out and show the town, at least the important bits. she smiles up to him. Besides, I kinda pony watch a lot too.

indigoEruption

"Yes, good. Would you like me to carry you?" He offered, brows raised. People...Pony watching with someone was always nice. It would also give him a chance to see morality and how others think, hopefully.

Teal Turken

That would probably be best, sometimes it's a little hard to see where I'm going with grass or ponies blocking my way. she nods to him.

indigoEruption

He lowered himself, then tilted his hair some to offer the other to climb on. Yes hello tiny friend I shall be your lift.

Teal Turken

Sanny took a gentle stroll to the side of Miru before grasping the stallion's mane and pulling herself up, climbing up with ease. She's about as light as she looks, providing just the lightest tug as she scaled Miru until she was on top of his head. She takes a few steps to the front side of his cranium before lying herself down comfortably, smiling.
Thank you! Is there anything you'd like to see first?

indigoEruption

He didn't mind the small tug, he stood up gently in fear of shaking her off. "I am very interested in finding a clothing shop. To be honest, I don't think there is one, what with how...Bare the others are." He informed the tiny pony.

Teal Turken

Actually I DO know of one in town. There's a pony named uh...Rarity, super white coat and purple hair. She runs a clothes business from a big, rounded white building. Some of my friends have mentioned her a few times.

indigoEruption

VERY INTERESTED MIRU. His ears just. Shoot right back up. "How do I meet this Rarity? I must know, please." He asked of the tiny pony, having the slightest wiggles of excitement.

Teal Turken

Sanny could ever small movement the stallion made, giggling a little on the inside as she smiled, able to tell how happy and excited he is.
Well, I think you can mail her house or just visit her directly. I've never gone to her myself, I heard she has a fear of mice and might stuff me in the nearest trash bin if she saw me. she says, shuddering a little at the thought of being lost to the garbage.

indigoEruption

"I will keep her from touching you. I would like to visit her directly. I have a special order to place." He commented. He was never able to stay still, it seems. He always had a slight sway to him, as if his own awkward words would move him, or even the gentle breeze was able to nudge him. It's rather silly to think about honestly, since he's got a stable stance. He's a silly pone pone.

Teal Turken

I appreciate that you'll do that for me, thank you! Sanny smiles, giving a thankful nuzzle to Miru's ear with her tiny snout.
I think it's...down that road there. she says, indicating to the left hand road by patting the left side of his head, seeing as he can't see where should would point from his view.
My name is Sanny by the way. What's yours?

indigoEruption

Miru followed the pats, his steps rather uncoordinated but not unbearably shaky. "My name? My name is Ink Comet, Sanny!" He chirped, in a pretty pleasant mood at the moment.

Teal Turken

It's very nice to meet you, Mr Ink! Or...Mr Comet! I don't actually know which it's supposed to be. she says, lowering her head a little with a small frown.

Go Up