Want to play?

Started by SweBow, 2012 Sep 21, 21:42:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

look at all those new members lol
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

ShadowHeart

lol ya....All the new members who have no clue about anyone on the forums or rping courtesy and love to gm.....jk but it could be true  :l

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

PrincessButton

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Sep 23, 16:35:16
look at all those new members lol
Precisely what i was thinking.  :]
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

The Wandering Magus

they really need to actually participate in the community before they start acting as if they were a part of it :\
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

ShadowHeart

i knoooow I totally agree with you! It's like 'I hail from Canterlot and I am a great wizards -does awesome tricks-' or 'this is my library get out!' lol or even 'I am the only pony who dares live deeper in the EverFree Forest than Zecora! I live in the dark and this is my home' and they don't realize that there are atleast 10,000 other twisted ponies like them but sometimes they go 'I am better and darker than them all!' . buuuut, if they had spent sometime knowing other ponies on the forums, they would know all the ponies who lived in the forest. But nooooo lol. Don't worry, I know how to deal with trolls and godmodders and show offs. I've been dealing with them for too long

The Wandering Magus

just wait until THEY get here :c

SapphirePony

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Sep 23, 17:56:53
just wait until THEY get here :c
Who are "they"? The trolls?  o.O

Ründo

Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

ShadowHeart

yep trolls are verywhere....I've been wanting to start a thread on rp courtesy and how to deal with trolls and gmers or ppers but idk where it would go.......

Ründo

2012 Sep 23, 18:30:23 #149 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 23, 18:33:11 by Ründo
OMC THE TEXT GOT BIGGER!!!!!

why?  o.O

edit: my bad...stupid CTRL SCROLL
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Astral

To anyone who wants to know, it's a stress test so it's probably open for everyone. The idea is to get a number on how many people their servers can handle.

ShadowHeart

why u ask? cuz I want to help others  ^-^

PrincessButton

Quote from: Astral on 2012 Sep 23, 18:36:28
To anyone who wants to know, it's a stress test so it's probably open for everyone. The idea is to get a number on how many people their servers can handle.
Exactly, but some of the people joining the fourm who were previous lurkers, may think otherwise..  :I

I don't mind the new ponies, even if they weren't in the community as long as us, they are still fans and will most likely contribute to the fun later.  :3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

ShadowHeart

u say that now....but some might not

Hat

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Sep 23, 18:49:57
I don't mind the new ponies, even if they weren't in the community as long as us, they are still fans and will most likely contribute to the fun later.  :3

Thanks for making me feel welcome, there are a lot of fans of this game that don't visit the forums.

Astral

Quote from: Astral on 2012 Sep 23, 18:36:28
Exactly, but some of the people joining the fourm who were previous lurkers, may think otherwise..  :I

What? That is dumb, they have every right to help with the production of this game, even if they don't use the forums or haven't in the past.

Astral

Quote from: Hat on 2012 Sep 23, 19:08:37

Thanks for making me feel welcome, there are a lot of fans of this game that don't visit the forums.

I have ~6 friends who have been waiting anxiously for this game and I'm the only one who has posted on the forums. I can agree with you.

P.S. welcome to LoE   ^-^

InkBlotch1

Ryo_D_Disk

Welcome to the forums Hat

on a different note I really should not get myself involved in this debate but guys don't forget were just here waiting for the game who joins and who doesn't is up to them I personally welcome all members regardless of who posts and who doesn't and yes there will be some who join just for the weekend but still they should feel welcome during that time Love and tolerance and all. If we start saying about members joining just to leave isn't that going to put more off joining, now how about we put this debate to rest before we create more arguments  ^-^

Again Ryo rant over also

Welcome to the forums all new members please feel free to look around and introduce yourselves

John-Smith

:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Go Up