Papyrus Mistrin, Oc need help critique.

Started by alexandas, 2013 Jan 03, 22:27:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

alexandas

Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Jan 04, 21:23:45
Having parents that is a pegasus and a unicorn does NOT make an alicorn. How much do we have to stress this?

Although I'm probably getting it wrong since you said she was born by magic or something so technically they're not her REAL parents and she doesn't have any parents or something  :I

Anyway, I'll leave this be. I don't want flame wars. Let's pour water over it and let this issue rest  :]

When i read this on my phone that sucks i was about to post saying they weren't technically her real parents, but i'm proud that you will stop argueing with me, and somewhat disappointed, here's my conversation with myself
Alexandas: Why do i like arguing with tiger?
Noah ((also me)) : well you're me and i like arguing with people so yeah.
Anyway they are her technically real parents in a way, because parents means the people who created you, and spellsworth created her with his magic and cluoy and his love. also yeah.
Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2013 Jan 04, 20:01:15
Honestly, I think she's ad'aaawwwable. I hate ponies who hate alicorns. Seriously, what's wrong with them? I've seen unicorns and pegasi more OP than some alicorns.

Why thank you that was really hard to do, actually it was easy to make her pretty and "ad'aaawwwable", it will be easier to make her non-op, you ponies don't know how good alexandas & Noah are at this
((difference between alexandas and noah: noah is more crazy, annoying, and arguementitive, alexandas is much more cool))
Yeah I have two versions of myself, i'm a really strange person
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Blues-Music

Having parents that is a pegasus and a unicorn does NOT make an alicorn. How much do we have to stress this?

Although I'm probably getting it wrong since you said she was born by magic or something so technically they're not her REAL parents and she doesn't have any parents or something  :I

Anyway, I'll leave this be. I don't want flame wars. Let's pour water over it and let this issue rest  :]

I read all of Tiger's posts , and I agree with this one the most.
Considering this thread asks for critique in the title Tiger has the moral ground to state her opinion on your O.C until you change your title.

The reason I agree with this post the most is because people think an alicorn is just a unicorn with wings because of their parents are pegasi , and unicorns. Well guess what? I hate that.
An alicorn has the power of ALL three races. Meaning if you want to believe in that kind of pony genetics you need all 3 races to be parents which i'm not sure is physically possible. Yet this does not apply to your O.C considering she appeared.

Anyway if you do not appreciate criticism ((Even though you asked for it.)) stop reading:
Spoiler: show
An alicorn will be O.P no matter what.

No matter how weak one skill is that does not balance it out. Imagine a pony with only strength having to fight a pony with magic , slow flying , and minor boosted strength.

Even though two of those abilities were weak they are still useable giving the alicorn the advantage.

Just because there are some O.P none alicorns does NOT mean an alicorn is no longer O.P.

Also being a child does not make a pony not O.P In fact it makes a pony be way more O.P because as a child she should have way more limited abilities that a teen aged , or adult pony.

While we are on that note being "A'daaaawaaaable"also does not help your O.C being non O.P considering its just how your pony looks unless your physical appearance gives you a power , or a disadvantage.

I loved everything about your O.C except everything that was stated here which was why I was being all negative in it. Everything I didn't mention was either okay , or really great.

Also Computerdeathglare the only pony who has attempted to start flame wars was you considering Tiger never insult Alexandas making it a civilized debate which is why Alexandas liked it. You said you hate everyone who thinks an alicorn will always be OP and said that Tiger , and Alexandas were both childish.

ComputerDeathglare

I never said that Tiger or Alexandas were childish, I was joking. And when have I legitimately started a flame war? Maybe I was trying to be funny, either that or rp, but I can't recall having a flame war on the forums. Also, I do kinda hate people who hate alicorns. Honestly, alicorns are probably my favorite race. Is having an opinion bad?
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Blues-Music

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2013 Jan 05, 10:11:38
I never said that Tiger or Alexandas were childish, I was joking. And when have I legitimately started a flame war? Maybe I was trying to be funny, either that or rp, but I can't recall having a flame war on the forums. Also, I do kinda hate people who hate alicorns. Honestly, alicorns are probably my favorite race. Is having an opinion bad?

Found a contradiction. You say that yet you hate people who hate alicorns meaning you hate them for having a different opinion. Flame war material to me.

You also called them childish because you were trying to claim they were having a flame war , and that it is when two people act completely childish towards one & other.

It appears as if I stated my point.
I knew playing ace attorney will help me in these situations.

ComputerDeathglare

Is that not somewhat natural, though? Do we not occasionally think ill of those who differ from opinion, I bet you you have at least once.

Also, I DID NOT CALL THEM CHILDISH!

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2013 Jan 04, 21:24:55
Flames wars... I love flam- oh, oh you mean the childish insults that get threads closed? Okay.

THAT IS A JOKE. I DID NOT SAY THEY WERE BEING CHILDISH!
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Blues-Music

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2013 Jan 05, 10:55:34
Is that not somewhat natural, though? Do we not occasionally think ill of those who differ from opinion, I bet you you have at least once.

Also, I DID NOT CALL THEM CHILDISH!

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2013 Jan 04, 21:24:55
Flames wars... I love flam- oh, oh you mean the childish insults that get threads closed? Okay.

THAT IS A JOKE. I DID NOT SAY THEY WERE BEING CHILDISH!
You do realize it is pretty much impossible to tell on the internet right? You really should calm down.
Also even though it is natural it STILL contradicts your sentence because you said that I should respect your opinion even though you clearly do not respect mine.

ComputerDeathglare

I'm finding respect hard, considering 90% of alicorn haters bash the everloving crap out of them. Not naming you as one, but I find it too true. Everytime I see an alicorn OC, there's always hate with a little bit of encouragement.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Blues-Music

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2013 Jan 05, 11:03:06
I'm finding respect hard, considering 90% of alicorn haters bash the everloving crap out of them. Not naming you as one, but I find it too true. Everytime I see an alicorn OC, there's always hate with a little bit of encouragement.
Well considering they are OP for the reasons I had stated in my post they kind of have the right to.

ComputerDeathglare

Every. Single. OC. The only way not to is to say it's a joke OC.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Blues-Music

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2013 Jan 05, 11:12:36
Every. Single. OC. The only way not to is to say it's a joke OC.

They still have the right too.
Every Alicorn is as O.P as mary sue.

alexandas

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jan 05, 09:56:46

I read all of Tiger's posts , and I agree with this one the most.
Considering this thread asks for critique in the title Tiger has the moral ground to state her opinion on your O.C until you change your title.

The reason I agree with this post the most is because people think an alicorn is just a unicorn with wings because of their parents are pegasi , and unicorns. Well guess what? I hate that.
An alicorn has the power of ALL three races. Meaning if you want to believe in that kind of pony genetics you need all 3 races to be parents which i'm not sure is physically possible. Yet this does not apply to your O.C considering she appeared.

Anyway if you do not appreciate criticism ((Even though you asked for it.)) stop reading:
Spoiler: show
An alicorn will be O.P no matter what.

No matter how weak one skill is that does not balance it out. Imagine a pony with only strength having to fight a pony with magic , slow flying , and minor boosted strength.

Even though two of those abilities were weak they are still useable giving the alicorn the advantage.

Just because there are some O.P none alicorns does NOT mean an alicorn is no longer O.P.

Also being a child does not make a pony not O.P In fact it makes a pony be way more O.P because as a child she should have way more limited abilities that a teen aged , or adult pony.

While we are on that note being "A'daaaawaaaable"also does not help your O.C being non O.P considering its just how your pony looks unless your physical appearance gives you a power , or a disadvantage.

I loved everything about your O.C except everything that was stated here which was why I was being all negative in it. Everything I didn't mention was either okay , or really great.

Also Computerdeathglare the only pony who has attempted to start flame wars was you considering Tiger never insult Alexandas making it a civilized debate which is why Alexandas liked it. You said you hate everyone who thinks an alicorn will always be OP and said that Tiger , and Alexandas were both childish.

Spoiler: my really nice response on your "100% biased change your whole character because i don't like it" critique • show
YOUR FRIGGIN CRITIQUE IS BIASED AND DOES NOT MAKE ME WANT TO CHANGE A THING.  If u didn't know me then u wouldn't know that im as stubborn as *censored* and i hate biased people.  i think you should probably stop with this "allicorns are op" thing.  You underestimate my imagination, just because she can both fly and do magic doesn't really matter, because last i checked shes MY OC so if you're going to say that all allicorns are op the please, find another thread. im not interested in this being locked.  i can make any pony be able to be non-op to the extent that i please.  and yes allicorns are all three races!  I know!  let my cute oc be, and im not stupid, making her be a filly or cute doesn't make her less op, and look at the main characters in the show, every one of them is op.  Blues i'm not saying i hate you but i think you should just keep some things inside your head and calm down.  I take critiques yes but not "100% biased change your whole character because i don't like it" critiques.  Her purpose isn't to plain prove that an allicorn isn't op, just to for my own personal purposes and for cluoy and spells.  and anywayy  ponies like pyro and kake are right, you guys are right tooooooo but i dont careeeeeee so stopppppppppppp  before this thread gets locckeedddddd pleasey\\

So my mission isn't changeing and your critique is bad, please don't respond back because i don't want this thread closed

yes that was nice, the nicest you'll get from me.  And anyway.  SHe's a paper goddess is that really so op?  Being a paper goddess?  ????? don't answer because i don't want any more *censored* from you ponies that are so biased and don't like allicorns

also thank u tiger for putting it down so we don't get locked.
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

GoldenTerrabyte

There is NOTHING OP about her! Just because she's an alicorn doesn't mean she's super powerful. Just because she can fly AND do magic doesn't mean she's automatically good at it. Some people here need some common sense. I for one, love the OC, and I say she's well balanced. Keep making awesome OCs alexandas! There is nothing on there you need to change or add or remove. I love it.
I'm back

Coffee Rush

The main thing I dislike is the character being a goddess. An alicorn doesn't bug me, as long as it's not terrible, as I've seen an okay alicorn, in my own eyes. This one isn't terrible, deducting the goddess factor.
My OC can be found here!

Blues-Music

100% Biased?
You asked for critique , and yet you for some reason you still insult me for doing so , and then saying "Herpaderp this response is very nice."

If I said"You are a terrible writer , and your O.C sucks so much." that would have been a good  for you to insult me. It's not biased , and it is true considering an alicorn has the abilities of all three races EVEN IF THE PONY IS NOT GOOD AT IT THE PONY STILL HAS THE ABILITY. A pony that CAN NOT fly , or do magic would definatly lose to a pony that can do both. EVEN IF THEY WEREN'T THAT GOOD AT IT.

Wanna know the worst part? YOU clearly asked for criticism , and I warned you in my post. Yet you still insult me? Honestly the only people needing common sense on these forums are people like you who clearly ask for criticism , and expect to be showered in compliments. You even say you are good at making O.C's which is a clear sign that you are obsessed with yourself , and if anyone has a different opinion is completely biased , and dumb.

Don't worry mods you don't have to close this thread i'm not gonna post any more you can let Alexandas get showered in compliments , and insult ponies when they dislike his idea.

I also never thought that you would be a dumb jerk Alexandas I actually thought you would have been a nice addition to the forums , but it seems that I was wrong. You can let the other forum members like yellow , and computer compliment you for the rest of eternity. I for one lost all hope in you.

Besides did you even read my post the whole way? I CLEARLY SAID EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT YOUR OC IS GOOD.

GoldenTerrabyte

Never mind. I'm not gonna be put in the middle of this.
I'm back

ComputerDeathglare

And today, we learn no matter how good the intentions, alicorns on LoE will get attacked.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Blues-Music

Quotei don't want any more *censored* from you ponies

Yeah the alicorn was the one that was attacked....

ComputerDeathglare

Well, it started on the alicorn, then we pretty attacked each other. Alex, I recommend closing this unless you want mods to.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Blues-Music

Just ignore my post i'm not gonna post you don't have to worry.

Go Up