My OC

Started by Academia, 2014 Apr 17, 16:34:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Academia

Well...seeing other people using this. Guess I'll slap my own OC right on here. Academia. In a way, she's a bookish, tom-colt nerd like Twilight was, but...quite a bit more off-putting in the personality department as she's sarcastic and has an almost perpetual flattened brow, giving the look like she's constantly annoyed...which, typically, she is. Books aren't the only things she's a nerd about, there's actually quite the number of things she's nerdy about. Think D&D levels of nerd-dome. :3

Passive aggressive and typically shys away from big gatherings, she's something of a loner. While yes, she is intelligent...her awkwardness in public settings can make her seem rather...cartoonish, perhaps even amongst ponies. While it's difficult for someone like her to make friends, the few she can make tend to see that she can be a friendly, if not a bit quirky, young mare.

There's probably more, but...I'm basically describing myself, and I've always been pretty bad at doing so. Shoot, I've done this much, which is quite surprising to me.  :P

sfg

2014 Apr 17, 16:38:59 #1 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 17, 16:40:38 by sfg
Funny, I almost thought of myself for a moment there, and my ponysona, which is based off of myself. Maybe lessen the nerd aspect, seeing how I'm always sleeping from headaches after reading books, that or playing a game.

Academia

Heh, well you don't really look like a mare. Might wanna lessen that aspect as well, unless I'm wrong.  :P
But, hi! Can't say I was expecting any sort of reply on this! Nice meeting you. :3

sfg

I won't deny it, I have overlooked our anatomical differences.

Academia

Heh heh. That's fine, I'm sort of used to that. And I tend to answer to anything anyway. Also, I've read up on the background and information of your OC. Very nicely written. Eh, Academia is kinda on the normal side. She simply lives in Ponyville. Background pony to the max, eeyup.  lol

Go Up