Junior Wonderbolts! (Everyone welcome!)

Started by dashie77, 2015 Sep 23, 14:51:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Super sayian pony

Star hovers and watches Sparkle and says "Come on you can do it."

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* she breathed out and shook her hooves * Ok, Sparkle... * she hovered and looked down at Lemon * I'm gonna do it, Lemon! ^-^ Wish me luck! * she flew up a little higher *
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

ono U-um... * she looked at the determination on her sister's face and smiled * ^-^ I wish you all the best of luck up there!! *
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lullaby Princess

^-^ Ok.. * she hovered and looked down at the school which from here looked like a dot * Ok... Ok... I can do this... * she began to fly downward, quickly gaining speed as a stream of hearts immediately streamed behind her * I can do this! * the hearts intensified as she flew down faster *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* a ball of pink light surrounded her as she flew even faster * woo hoo! * she spiraled down as she finally did a loud sonic boom, a circle of hearts glittered across the sky * woooo hooo! * she landed with a loud crash, the light still around her * :D THAT WAS AWESOME! Ahhh! * she sreamed in delight as she flew around * Did you see me, Lemon?? I did it!! * the other ponies cheered while some rolled their eyes in jealousy * WOO!

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Star cheered and said "I knew you could do it!"

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

O: * she looked in awe at her sister * T-that was AWESOME! * she jumped up * D-do you think I could try? * she looked around as other ponies cheered *

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Super sayian pony

Star flies over to Sparkle Heart and Lemon "You can do anything if you belive in your self"

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* she smiled at Star and turned to Sparkle * Ok, sparkle, lets see how I can do! * she quickly flew upwards *

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* as soon as she was high enough, she flew down, the same thing with the stream mark and light happened just like sparkles, only the stream was lemons and the light was yellow * WOO!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

C'mon, you can do it! * she jumped up in anticipation as she saw her sister on the edge of doing a sonic boom * Come on, Tangy!! * she encouraged the other ponies to cheer * You can do it!!

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* she finally did a sonic boom, lemons sparked across the sky, she tried to brake, but flew right through the school floor * Whoa, whoa, whoa, brake, brake brake! * she nearly missed a pony, dodged and quickly flew back up and landed on a cloud * Whoa... that was close... * she said as a new symbol appeared on her cutie mark, a lightning bolt in the middle of the lemon * Did you see me, sis?? That was awesome! ^-^ * she didn't even notice the cutie mark *

Super sayian pony

"That was awesome! Do you two think I should try?"

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

O: Tangy, look! * she pointed at her cutie mark * Its a lightning bolt! * she hugged her and turned to Star * You can do it if you believe in yourself! ^-^

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

"Hehe I guess I will!"
Star flies up to the point to- from his point of view -The school looked like a dot and started flying downwards to where he was engulfed in a stary aura

SCIENCE!!

Go Up