Hiya!

Started by DoctorSiggy, 2017 Sep 13, 14:19:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DoctorSiggy

I'm not necessarily "new" to the forum here, but this account certainly is!
I had an account a while back, and couldn't remember it's login info because I'm pretty sure I made it back in 2014.

Anywho, because I've not been on here for over two years, I might as well introduce myself.

My name is Sigma, but most people call me "Siggy." Despite my username, I'm not a Doctor at all (Perhaps in the future?), I'm actually studying nursing. Despite my career choice, My true talent lies in graphic art- which is how I represent my Ponysona. I would post a drawing of him, but I've not drawn him in a while, and my past art of him doesn't exactly match my current art style (except my icon, which is a cropped version of one of my personal favourite drawings of him). I suppose I'll end up posting pictures of him in the future- because I'm too lazy to draw right now.

Anywho, I'm very happy to see that the game is open now, hence why I came back after being away for so long. I'm excited to have many great memories here in the future!
im too lazy to put something here at the moment...

Night Striker

Welcome back to the forums! It's very nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy the game as much as I do, and I hope you to see you in-game later! ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Go Up