Howdy!

Started by PatchPlume, 2017 Sep 11, 11:10:17

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PatchPlume

Howdy! Soo let's patch this up and do a proper Hello to the community so the fact that i never said Hi stops hunting me in my sleep...

My name is Patch Plume and i am new here! Joined before the servers opened but just today i managed to do introduction (I am supposed to be working on my Germany Notebook since i am behind the schedule.. Priorities Man.)

Ya like Steven Universe or Voltron? Star Vs Forces of Evil? Anything along those lines? Yeah, Then we are going to be friends Fella. You have to say in this, I officially claim you as my frie-No running away. You signed up on this and there is no turning back now Amigo. :D

I am on American Server and ya can usually catch me running around with two pieces of Armor and that fabulous dandelion bracelet so see ya around i guess! (Fun Fact, I wear Armor but i am horrible at fight soo.. Any combat tips would be greatly appreciated.)

P.S: Another Fun Fact- I have Compass Cutiemark but i have no sense of direction... It's tied to my backstory but it honestly donesnt make any sense when you think about it.

P.S.S: I would love to Roleplay on LoE sometime so if you have any Roleplay Group i would be happy to join! English is not my first language but hopefully, i will manage..

Whelp, I guess i should go clean the Rabbits cage now! He would most likely not appreciate if grass started growing there (I said i am behind schedule, Hehe). See ya everypody!

Night Striker

Hey Patchplume, welcome to the forums! Heh, I never really did an introduction to the forums when I first joined either(which was years ago), though I guess to be fair it's only recently that I've become more active on the forums, but I still haven't really posted an introduction, just because I know that I'm not going to get a warm welcome. As far as TV shows go, I don't really watch all that much, even with mlp fim, I barely watch it after season 4, just cause I'm more of a gamer than a watcher. If you still need some fighting tips, you're more than free to msg me on the forums or in-game! Hope to see you in-game later ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
Now you can play LoE and get in touch with community!
Also you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Go Up