OC: Master Masher

Started by Master Masher, 2017 Sep 28, 15:18:14

previous topic - next topic

on a scale of 1-10  how would my OC get along with the mane 6?

6 (30%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
1 (5%)
0 (0%)
1 (5%)
1 (5%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
5 (25%)
?
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

Master Masher

i also like contrasting colors. it does not have to have them tho.my mom's OC is a unicorn so lets stick with the horn but lose the wings or the other way around PM me a picture of it.could we stick with same theme on the cutie mark which is "video games".
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Master Masher

Don't forget this OC is a pony mirror of me.

I also know an adult man that likes the show Doctor Whooves is referencing.
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Cothball

huh your ocs design sounds alot like my oc even the cutie mark

Master Masher

Video Games is my *cough* his power source

Master Masher

being a changeling it is getting friends in the gaming dimension.

Master Masher

2018 Jan 23, 13:44:45 #25 Last Edit: 2018 Jan 23, 13:46:28 by Master Masher
New back story: Master Masher mind his own business when he was attacked by evil changelings then he died but he did not he came back he was a changeling but had no feeling for love. he had a feeling for video games. when he came back he had this new power. the power to go to the gaming dimension. any pony not in the gaming dimension only sees Master Masher jump into a screen and out another or the same one. Which allows him to spawn anything from video games.

Master Masher

2018 Feb 01, 10:50:34 #26 Last Edit: 2018 Feb 01, 10:52:13 by Master Masher
No matter how long since i post last i will see what any pony posts on my post and respond as soon as i can.
NEVER FORGET THAT.

Nightshade Star

Ok, so I'll be a part of the gaming dimension lol

Master Masher

My OC is most powerful in my err his dimension.

Yes i am my OC the secrets out.

Master Masher

Normally i use the colors of my OC  in my typing

Master Masher

My OC on page one of this post is how my OC blends in the croud. That is is the White and brown one.

Master Masher

My OC came to me in a Dream multiple times

Nightshade Star

My main RPing OC Nightlight actually was made up on the spot, then later upgraded in a dream

Same for Nightshade, she WAS an alicorn living on the moon, then after leaving her for a year, I got a better version of her in another dream, which is basically a runaway changeling.

Nightshade Star

Btw what was Master Masher originally, before he was killed attacked by changelings?

Master Masher

2018 Feb 12, 10:36:58 #34 Last Edit: 2018 Feb 13, 10:32:59 by Master Masher
My OC on page one of this post. The brown and white one.

Elphyda

Either rule #6 was broken, or something is seriously wrong.

Jinzou

Woah.
Because simply being a unicorn/pegasus/earth pony/other species is just too mainstream so you take the cake by making it a changeling alicorn.
That is also a protagonist of an isekai.
I'm sorry, I'm done.

Blossom, the magic horse with no magic.
My Deviantart!

Master Masher

Well what else would give it enough power to go to THE GAMING DIMENSION?

Master Masher

2018 Feb 15, 10:41:44 #38 Last Edit: 2018 Feb 15, 10:48:09 by Master Masher
I built my OC in Minecraft Xbox 360 and drew it. How am i going to show everypony?Normally i am good with technology.

(uncolored words i wanted to use white or close to it but looked like not everypony can see it.)

Nightshade Star

It depends bc there are times when the post color is white or gray but it's like white then gray, so one thing you can do is post it when it's gray

Go Up