Legends of Equestria Attending Everfree Northwest and Fiesta Equestria!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 May 24, 11:57:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

Staff from Legends of Equestria, a massively multiplayer online game set in a My Little Pony-inspired universe, will be attending both Fiesta Equestria! and Everfree Northwest. In addition to presenting panels, representatives of the Legends of Equestria team will give convention attendees an opportunity to play the game in its current pre-alpha state. Convention-specific quests within the game will be available to those who attend.

The team members who will be attending Fiesta Equestria! in Houston, Texas, on June 28th through 30th, are:
  • Bloomberg - Editor-in-Chief. Bloomberg has been on the project for the past two years, where he now serves as the allegedly deciduous writing team leader.

• Blue Ink - Writer. A professional editor, Blue is the second-in-command of the writers and has been working on the game since last year.
  •  
  • TheGrandFunkasaurus - 3D modeler. The grandest of all dinosaurs, Funk is a live sound technician in real life who has worked on the game for the past two years.

• Tekner - Programmer. Tekner is a self-employed game designer and developer, and has been working on Legends of Equestria for one year.

For more information about Fiesta Equestria! feel free to visit their website at www.fiestaequestria.com/

The team members who will be attending Everfree Northwest in Seattle, Washington, on July 5th through 7th, are:
  • AnyaSmash - Concept Art leader. A long-time lover of tea, Anya has been working on Legends of Equestria for nearly two years and is a graphic design student.

• Cerebrate - Programming leader. Cerebrate owes Anya $5.50 and some burnt banana bread, and has been working on the project for nearly two years.

• Kit - Graphic Art leader. Kit teaches children how to make computer games and works with horses, and has been working on the project for nearly two years.

• Ryan Scanlon - 3D modeler. Ryan has been on the team for seven months, and has modeled several lovely buildings for Canterlot within that time frame.

For more information about Everfree Northwest, feel free to visit their website at www.everfreenw.com/

Tiger

Wish I could go.
Of course I can't.
I'm at the opposite side of the world  D:

Anyway, hope you all have a fun time there!  ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Billow Pillow

Sounds like they're all going to have an amazing time! Wish i could go, but do to financial problems, i'll just have to sit and envy.   :P
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

HerpyDooves

I wish I could go too, but, they are both taking place on the other side of America. :P All well. And yes, I hope everything goes well.

Pipkin

I also face a similar issue with being too far away to attend these....sounds like lots of fun :)

Itty Bit

oooh, if only I could go!
I live in Texas and all, but... I plan on seeing some friends in Arizona during the duration of the con!
I'll still be watching the streams, though!  :D

super_chris85

sad part is that a friend of mine lived in both of those places before... she not a pegasister but I could visit her as an  excuse to go to seattle  :3 lol jk I wouldn't have the money

Dark_Twilight

They should do the same as they did during previous event which was 3 day public gameplay (stress test).

Becouse now there will be couple hundred people replying that they cant attend.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Dark_Twilight on 2013 May 24, 15:19:31
They should do the same as they did during previous event which was 3 day public gameplay (stress test).

Worry not, silly filly. There will be plenty of chances.
*Retreats to the shadows*

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Weatherboy1

Me Gusto! Can we expect more information to be released about what's going on?

Little Judas

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 May 24, 16:12:44
Quote from: Dark_Twilight on 2013 May 24, 15:19:31

Worry not, silly filly. There will be plenty of chances.
*Retreats to the shadows*

The shadows aren't always there to hide, one of these times, your cryptic posts will be deciphered.
Mark my words fair Maiden, the truth must always come out.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

clouddasher

Stormy

I get that you guys want to show all the bronies LoE, and at a convention is a great way to do it, but it seems like whipping up interesting in something that's never going to come out. :(

P.S.
The public access was pretty awesome in January. :) Love to see that again. I'm sure everyone agrees with me when I say that plenty of us would be more than happy to just hangout online in Pre-Alpha -- we don't mind that it's not done yet.

P.P.S
Hope everyone at that convention takes the opportunity to check it out. It was pretty awesome, last I saw, even without much to do.

DreamCloud

Nothing ever happens here in Minnesota...  DD:

No one ever considers the plight of the poor college students and their inability to go anywhere that require expensive plane rides and hotels.  DD:

DD: DD: DD:

Book Smarts

Quote from: Stormy on 2013 May 24, 23:49:31
I get that you guys want to show all the bronies LoE, and at a convention is a great way to do it, but it seems like whipping up interesting in something that's never going to come out. :(

Spoiler: show
P.S.
The public access was pretty awesome in January. :) Love to see that again. I'm sure everyone agrees with me when I say that plenty of us would be more than happy to just hangout online in Pre-Alpha -- we don't mind that it's not done yet.

P.P.S
Hope everyone at that convention takes the opportunity to check it out. It was pretty awesome, last I saw, even without much to do.

The team is still working as hard as ever to make this mmorpg a reality.  ^-^

katikas

Ugh I can't go to either of them  :l  :c I live like on the other side of the world. I thought that exactly THIS game's pre alpha is coming back, but no. Nothing  D:  D:  D: I don't get what's wrong with the pre-alpha? They could work on the game, while people play in the pre-alpha? Then they wouldn't be asking "WHEN IS IT FINISHED WHEN WHEN WHEN?!"

Tekner

Quote from: katikas on 2013 May 25, 02:26:26
Ugh I can't go to either of them  :l  :c I live like on the other side of the world. I thought that exactly THIS game's pre alpha is coming back, but no. Nothing  D:  D:  D: I don't get what's wrong with the pre-alpha? They could work on the game, while people play in the pre-alpha? Then they wouldn't be asking "WHEN IS IT FINISHED WHEN WHEN WHEN?!"
You're forgetting that it costs money and takes attention away from developing it. The game is too unstable for public, extended play right now, unfortunately. We want nothing more than for you guys to be able to play it, otherwise we wouldn't be working on it.

Go Up