2012 Jun 18, 19:41:27 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 04, 16:54:07 by Pinkie Pie
Hello there, welcome to my OC page.

^Art by Stardust
v Art by i like lobsters

Spoiler: Moonbeam • show

[center]m o o n b e a m[/center]

Name: Moonbeam
Race: Pegasus
Appearance: Dark blue coat. Light blue, silvery, medium length, choppy mane. Neon blue eyes. Smallish, weak looking wings. Overall frail and helpless looking.
Cutie Mark: Duel moon and star design. (img by Dawnstar)
Special Talent: Dream walking. Dream walking is more of a curse than a talent, and, being an innate talent, she earned her cutie mark at a remarkably young age. Although she earned it at a young age, she still hasn't fully developed this ability. Dream walking does a number on her physical strength as well as on her mind, especially when the dreams are nightmares. She cannot control which dreams she goes into and often cannot make her way out of them easily.
Childhood: Moonbeam grew up in Canterlot with a very strict pair of unicorn parents, never learned to fly because her parents forbid it. She never had any friends, and doesn't know her true parents.
Spoiler: Parents: • show
Charles and Berry Pure ((Sorry they don't have cutiemarks..  X3 ))

Relationships: Moonbeam has little experience little experience interacting with others and is very socially awkward. She is currently in a relationship with Lary the Pegasus, but they have a hard time understanding each other.
Spoiler: Mate: • show

Personality: Moonbeam is your typical tsundere character, she is shy and timid around new people, but she will slowly warm up. Once she warms up to someone, she is sweet and fun, but she is a bit bipolar. She can turn bitter and depressed very easily, especially during a new moon.
Short History: Moonbeam was abandoned at birth and found by a snooty unicorn couple who took her in because she was 'different'. They wanted a pegasus foal because every other pony in Canterlot had unicorns. Growing up she was quite a night pony, she felt happier at night and if it weren't for her parents' firm sleeping schedules, she would be nocturnal. Her parents were very strict and never let her learn to fly. They insisted that she learn to look and act like a unicorn and would even bind her wings so she could on fly. To this day her wings are very undergrown and weak.

Once she turned nineteen she finally built up the courage to leave home. She took the few bits she had saved from her rich parents and departed in the middle of the night for Ponyville. Arriving in Ponyville she had no idea what she was doing. She didn't know how to function in the adult world. She used all her bits to purchase a small house at the edge of Ponyville.

When she got to Ponyville she met Lary and started dating him, he is teaching her how to fly.

Spoiler: Art of Moonbeam. Artists in order: Morgan Sententia, PrincessParfait, Firefly, UNKNOWN, Equestrian, Trilight Dashie, LarryMcLie, Skardan, Sugarcup, GossamerWings, Ethereal Nebula, Tiger, Cats Meow, LarryMcLie(again), Thunder Heart, Devmoder011, Ryo_D_Disk, Johannes, Sulfur, Lary, Shy-blood, Starsong  • show

Spoiler: Cutiemark (second image thanks to Firefly) • show
[hr]
Spoiler: Breezy Wind • show
[center]b r e e z y   w i n d[/center]
[glow=green,2,300]
Name: Breezy Wind
Race: Earth Pony (part reindeer)
Appearance: Light green coat. Long bleach blonde mane, bangs usually over her eyes, mane typically braided. Sea green with a hint of blue eyes. Hooves like Big Macintosh. She is a bit shorter than most ponies, but average weight. She is part reindeer, thus she has small dark brown horns.
Cutie Mark: Dandelion blowing in the wind. (img by Dawnstar)
Special Talent: Gardening, taking care of plants.

Childhood: Breezy Wind's father was an earth pony, her mother was a reindeer. She never knew her father. She was raised by her mother in a herd of reindeer but one day, when she was 9, she lost her way and never saw her family since. She now wanders Equestria searching for her long lost family, spending most of that time in the Everfree forest.
Relationships: Breezy, like Moonbeam, has little experience with relationships. She had a very close familial relationship among her herd, but no love interests. She has never met anypony out of her herd.
Personality: Kind but timid. Breezy is very shy, but she is also quiet curious... and the curiousity will often overcome the shyness.  ;)
Short History: As I mentioned before, Breezy lived most of her life within a reindeer herd. Her mother was very overprotective of her, but one day she wasn't paying attention, a dragon appeared and scared the herd. They all scattered, and Breezy being too young to know what to do, fled blindly from the dragon. After much running, she was lost. She never saw any of them again. She wandered the forest for years searching for them, but recently stumbled across Ponyville. She doesn't know much about civilization, so she has trouble getting used to the town.

Cutiemark story:Due to the fact that Breezy lived with Reindeer (who don't have cutiemarks), she did not know about them. Because of this, she never tried to figure it out, like most young ponies did. She discovered her love of nature as a young foal. One day she awoke to a seed laying in front of her muzzle, she asked her mother about it and she was told to plant it. She found a spot and did what her mother said. When the plant started to sprout, Breezy was thrilled. She instantly feel in love with nature and soon enough, her cutiemark appeared. When it appeared, she was not the first to see it. After all, what reindeer typically looks at their flank often? It was noticed by another young reindeer. Breezy had no idea what was happening, but again, her mother was there to explain.
Spoiler: Art of Breezy. Artists in order: Tiger, Pigeon, Johannes, Ethereal Nebula, Trilight Dashie, Thunder Heart, Koalalover99 (x2), Crystal Chaos, Fudgemuffin, Ryo_D_Disk, Drizzle Mutt, Skardan, Spirittai1, Cutiebone, Chishio Kunrin, Itty Bit, Firefly • show

Spoiler: Cutiemark • show

[hr]
Spoiler: Button • show
[center]b  u  t  t  o  n[/center]

Name: Button
Race: Earth pony
Appearance: White coat, green to blue to purple pastel ombre mane, average build, icy blue eyes, wears a deep pink bow to match her cutiemark.
Cutie Mark: A deep pink patch heart
Special Talent: Making plushies

More information about Button coming soon.

Spoiler: Art of Button, Artists in order: Itty Bit, Kamikaze • show

A complete collection of pictures of Button can be found here: boop~
Spoiler: Cutiemark • show
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lary

Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

PrincessButton

Lary

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 27, 20:30:24
I added you.  ^-^

Was just making a reaction.

Updates should be bumped anyway.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jun 27, 20:31:23
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 27, 20:30:24
I added you.  ^-^

Was just making a reaction.

Updates should be bumped anyway.
I'm glad you liked it. X3 And thanks for the bump.

Teal Turken

I read everything about your OCs Pinkie and I gotta say. THOSE are some pretty original backstories. I love the character design, the personalities are great, the history of them is not too sad and dark it's just right, there abilities are not OP, and the cutie marks are gorgeous. ^-^

Lary

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 27, 20:35:22

Oh, I do, I do.

And I really like Moonbeam. =P

PrincessButton

2012 Jun 27, 21:02:22 #7 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 04, 16:54:58 by Pinkie Pie
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2012 Jun 27, 20:52:54
I read everything about your OCs Pinkie and I gotta say. THOSE are some pretty original backstories. I love the character design, the personalities are great, the history of them is not too sad and dark it's just right, there abilities are not OP, and the cutie marks are gorgeous. ^-^
Aww Teal thanks!!  :D
As you can see, I'm not done with Breezy yet, I still have to write the rest of her bio, but I'm too lazy to do it today. x3

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jun 27, 21:01:12
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 27, 20:35:22

Oh, I do, I do.

And I really like Moonbeam. =P
Do you like her character design, or, her?  :3

Lary

PrincessButton

2012 Jun 29, 23:19:36 #9 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 04, 16:55:14 by Pinkie Pie
Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jun 27, 21:03:38
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 27, 21:02:22
Do you like her character design, or, her?  :3

Can't I like both? >A<
Yes, yes you can.  ovO
(dunno why I didn't see this until now.)

Crystal Chaos

>Wants a pegasus
>Make her be a unicorn

Wat?

PrincessButton

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 30, 20:58:59
>Wants a pegasus
>Make her be a unicorn

Wat?

OHH You mean her parents. XD
I thought you meant me at first.. I was like.  o.O

PrincessButton

2012 Jun 30, 21:01:43 #13 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 04, 16:56:10 by Pinkie Pie
Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 30, 21:00:45
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 30, 20:59:53
>Wants a pegasus
>Make her be a unicorn

Wat?

Moonbeam's adopted parents.

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 30, 20:59:53
>Wants a pegasus
>Make her be a unicorn

Wat?

OHH You mean her parents. XD
I thought you meant me at first.. I was like.  o.O

Yeah took me a minute.  lol

Crystal Chaos

PrincessButton

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 30, 21:03:37
It makes no sense.
They are your typical 'idiotic adults'. They aren't supposed to make sense.  ^-^
They took her in because she was exotic, sort of to make their other unicorn friends envious.
However they train her to act like another unicorn because they do not WANT her to actually be different.
Basically they are being hypocritical.  :l

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 30, 21:05:55
It makes no sense.
They are your typical 'idiotic adults'. They aren't supposed to make sense.  ^-^
They took her in because she was exotic, sort of to make their other unicorn friends envious.
However they train her to act like another unicorn because they do not WANT her to actually be different.

I want to hurt them.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 30, 21:07:45
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 30, 21:05:55
It makes no sense.

I want to hurt them.
Go for it. Moonbeam detests them herself.  ovO

Crystal Chaos

What do they look like? When I get back on the computer, I'll make an animation of my ponysona sending spells at them.  ovO ovO ovO

PrincessButton

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 30, 21:11:42
What do they look like? When I get back on the computer, I'll make an animation of my ponysona sending spells at them.  ovO ovO ovO
I know what they look like in my head, but I've never ponycreator'd them. I think I will later.  ovO

Go Up