Nyyahoooooo!! Pony cards!

Started by Trilight Dashie, 2012 Jun 14, 06:14:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Trilight Dashie

Finally, a balanced release of Pony Cards game: Clash of Realities  :3 :3 :3
http://mlpminis.deviantart.com/#/d53fbag
Anypony up for a game? :3
It's only one set of cards so far, but it's still under construction. This first set contains 65 cards, so there's a lot of ponies to choose from  o_o

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

Blues-Music

Skardan

My DeviantArt

Inactivity! Woo!

[move=12]

snarfgsnor

hmm, not much to do right now, so why not? going to try it! and read the rules and hints etc. never really tried a card game.

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Trilight Dashie

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 Jun 14, 08:56:08
hmm, not much to do right now, so why not? going to try it! and read the rules and hints etc. never really tried a card game.

We can try to play in few minutes ovO I never tried this game before, but it's not really a card game. It's on hex grid. Well.... you will know what ah'm talking about after you will read those rules on Deviantart. Hope to see you in game  ovO

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Trilight Dashie on 2012 Jun 14, 09:03:59
Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 Jun 14, 08:56:08

We can try to play in few minutes ovO I never tried this game before, but it's not really a card game. It's on hex grid. Well.... you will know what ah'm talking about after you will read those rules on Deviantart. Hope to see you in game  ovO

yeah maybe, i haved peeked into the game, and i have NOOO idea whats going on! ovO

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Trilight Dashie

I just made a room, those who want to join - jump in  lol

Ryo_D_Disk

i have taken a good look into this game and no offence to the creators i have no intrest in it i was not a fan of the system it ran on and the rules have some holes in them but dont get me wrong it has the making of a great CCG but its not for me although if they get a physical releace at any point i may still aquire them anyway

Trilight Dashie

I partially agree with ye. And I think it should be placed in an actual java system, because "Lackey has no rules and in effect - players have to stick to them" doesn't really convince me. However, this TCG has a good potential. I'll suggest to the creators to script a java, or maybe help them with it.

Ryo_D_Disk

i presume they will do at a later date but its semi early stages

Go Up