6 (6.5%)
Don't like pokemon (that's Impossible)
4 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 91

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Azure on 2013 Nov 18, 10:45:52
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Nov 18, 10:40:45
Really? That's too bad. I wish I had more outfits.

http://www.serebii.net/xy/customisation.shtml
Compare these lists.

Aw man.. Guys get some of the cooler clothes. Like always... :c

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rikaria

I dunno... I'm pretty satisfied with the clothes the females have. (I do wish there were more dresses/one piece outfits, though.)
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Book Smarts

I really want to make my character's appearance into a real life cosplay, it could be done  O:

KirbyFluttershy

I hope you guys watched and enjoyed the battle video that I posted even though It was fun and lolz.

about the outfits, which clothes do you like best if I may ask? Looking at the female outfits, Single-Front Coat Dress Pink almost looks like dawn's winter outfit from platinum version except for the Scarf added.

This is the outfit I wear best though.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rikaria

I wish we could take pictures of our non-chibi/avatar forms (AKA the ones that show up in a PR video and certain cutscenes), but anyway... Here's what I'm wearing currently (really sorry that I focused more on the background; I'll retake one later if needed):

KirbyFluttershy

Actually the background part seems nicer on the picture though. I think my picture is ok, but I should've taken it during the daytime.

I got my brother his 1st shiny of his game which is a Shiny ditto caught from Friend Safari. I should get more of these for future reference and give aways.

Rikaria

I have a shiny Ditto... on my White 2. Not sure if I should transfer it once Pokémon Bank comes out since it doesn't have Imposter...

moonlight7starshine

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

GoldenTerrabyte

I've recently been wondering, and thanks to you guys, you can get an answer with your shiny Dittos:

If a shiny Ditto transforms, does it transform into a shiny of the Pokémon it transformed into?
I'm back

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Nov 22, 21:26:02
I've recently been wondering, and thanks to you guys, you can get an answer with your shiny Dittos:

If a shiny Ditto transforms, does it transform into a shiny of the Pokémon it transformed into?

It doesn't work that way. I tried it when I encountered one on my Brother's japanese Y version.

Rikaria

Spoiler: This is just a guess of mine, but... (spoilers involved) • show
So there's the three unreleased Legendaries and all AND the fact that there's three potential minigames (Rhyhorn racing in the route before Victory Road, some rollerskating mini-game because of all the tricks you can learn AND that they can be comboed, and the bike race in Cyllage City). What if (and this is a huge if) the minigames are tied to those Legendaries (AKA what if a future patch/distribution event releases both the Legendaries and minigames)?

Spoiler: In case you're wondering what unreleased Legendaries I'm talking about • show

KirbyFluttershy

Have you guys noticed that we're not getting a pay day attack in this game? If I'm right, probably Pay day has been replaced with happy hour attack, but it's most likely that meowth will learn it.

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Rikaria on 2013 Nov 29, 10:44:08
Spoiler: This is just a guess of mine, but... (spoilers involved) • show
So there's the three unreleased Legendaries and all AND the fact that there's three potential minigames (Rhyhorn racing in the route before Victory Road, some rollerskating mini-game because of all the tricks you can learn AND that they can be comboed, and the bike race in Cyllage City). What if (and this is a huge if) the minigames are tied to those Legendaries (AKA what if a future patch/distribution event releases both the Legendaries and minigames)?

Spoiler: In case you're wondering what unreleased Legendaries I'm talking about • show

Spoiler: show
ive also read/seen people talk about how the first one looks like an evolution of Carbink because they both are fairy /rock
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Rikaria

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Nov 29, 13:05:18
ive also read/seen people talk about how the first one looks like an evolution of Carbink because they both are fairy /rock

As interesting as that is, I highly doubt a "regular" Pokémon could evolve into a Legendary, if they're even considered Legendaries by the time they get released.

Julius

Quote from: Rikaria on 2013 Nov 29, 13:23:08
Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Nov 29, 13:05:18
[spoiler]ive also read/seen people talk about how the first one looks like an evolution of Carbink because they both are fairy /rock
[/quote]
As interesting as that is, I highly doubt a "regular" Pokémon could evolve into a Legendary, if they're even considered Legendaries by the time they get released.

[/quote]

I hope they're not legendary. Fire/Water seems incredibly interesting but I don't like using legendaries... :I[/spoiler]
Purr~

McSleuthburger

im hoping the same thing Julius

also my pokemans just caught the pokerus so right now im just spreading it through my pookemon and if you want a crappy pokemon that has it so you can spread it to your pokemon pm me your friend code and ill be happy to trade you one in the next few days
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

GoldenTerrabyte

I have a shiny Diggersby.

Level:35

Nature: Modest
HP:111
Attack:48
Defense:72
S. Attack:58
S. Defense:66
Speed:66

Willing to trade for shiny Pidgey of any kind.
I'm back

KirbyFluttershy

My last 2 shinies I caught so far were Japanese Ditto which I got from my brother's Y version and the other was on my X version which is the Shiny Braixen with Hidden Ability, Magician while I was trying to get a female Growlithe with hidden ability, Justified.

I'm still looking for these Friend Safaris right now, but I don't want to attract attention to that person's Friend Code

Dragon Friend Safari - Shelgon
Fire Friend Safari - Charmeleon
Psychic Friend Safari - Abra
Water Friend Safari - Poliwhirl, Wortortle, and Frogadier

I already got Fletchcinder on the way, but I just need the person to go online.

As for the shinies, You can get a shiny pokemon from a Friend Safari at a increased rate.

GoldenTerrabyte

I know. I've been Masuda breeding as well to no success. If I eventually get one myself, the offer will be taken back.
I'm back

Rikaria

2013 Nov 30, 00:13:18 #739 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 30, 00:29:08 by Rikaria
I badly need a Fairy Safari with Kirlia in it (Pokémon League NOT beaten but optional)... Trying to chain for a Ralts is impossible in X/Y, and even with the Masuda Method, it's still a pretty low chance of getting a shiny. Furthermore, I'm having just as bad luck trying to PokéRadar chain on my Pearl for a shiny Ralts, so yeah ._.

I'm not asking for a trade unless you have one that's female, is Modest, and has Synchronize (IV's don't matter). What I can offer... well... I hope you can wait till after Pokémon Bank comes out.

Go Up