Most annoying things in video games

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Oct 11, 03:03:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zaner

"Oh hey, its that really big enemy that has tons of health and gets angry if you shoot it. Let me just shoot at it with my super weak gun instead of letting the Sharpshooter 1-shot it and then run behind said Sharpshooter so he's the one that gets mauled."

In this case, I'm the Sharpshooter 99% of the time. Come on man, I have this crossbow here. If it weren't raged then maybe its head would be stable enough to actually freakin hit.

Randam Saiko

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Nala Valor

(Warning:old game is old)
Was playing diablo 2 as paladin and I got to blood raven with a few other people that were slightly under level. We started to fight and since I was tanking her because I had the most hp and armour, I took all of the hits. I was almost dead and then a stupid frost arrow... Of course, everyone knows that in Diablo 2, all slows are of something like 50% or more attack speed and 90% speed. As I died, I asked for a portal so I could go back and get my stuff back. No one did and everyone died. -_- as a mater of fact, someone stole the 8k gold I had.
I think I just hate the multiplayer in general, although its one of the ways it's actually fun so it's somewhat ironic...?

SuperNovaNightmare

Going for a solo push as an assassin in SMITE (usually Bakasura), and after getting one tower down, and their entire team fighting the rest of mine, somehow, their Loki slips away unnoticed, and does his Vanish, Aimed Strike, and Assassinate ability combo, and completely annihilates me. Sure assassins have almost no resists and very little health, but Loki is the bane of all gods, from assassin to tank.

But it is fun to do the same to others, IF you get away with it.

The moral of the story is... I GOT LOKIED!

The Wandering Magus

running out of power/mana/energy
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

GoldenTerrabyte

"You're short on Magic Power! You can't use this now! Pay attention to the Magic Meter!"
I'm back

Coffee Rush

Can't wait for PC version... Must assassinate... Must sail!
My OC can be found here!

Chack

I'm awful at aiming. Anytime I go sniper in TF2, no matter how much I practice, I'm just terrible at it. Why can't I get any better...?
Wait for it...

Ramisha

2013 Nov 18, 05:18:27 #1568 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 18, 06:12:11 by Ramisha
Quote from: Chack on 2013 Nov 17, 20:28:15
I'm awful at aiming. Anytime I go sniper in TF2, no matter how much I practice, I'm just terrible at it. Why can't I get any better...?

I know, right.... Try playing some other game. I never played a FPS, but as I played Uncharted and InFamous, I think my aiming got better.

Post Merge

OH MY GOD! I ventured through Skyrim and I collected 36 souls, 16 mudcrab chitin and 11 Nirnroot but MY SAVE IS GONE! The saves from the last 2-3 hours are gone! My newest save IS HALFWAY THROUGH MY ADVENTURE! Does anypony know what might be the problem here? I don't wanna waste the time I spent roaming!
The last time I saved I was in my house in Markarth.... Now I'm in the middle of the Reach...
And I have 33 souls, 10 mudcrab chitin and 6 Nirnroot... At least I didn't lose EVERYTHING. I remember I saved...I saved several times...

moonlight7starshine

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

Puynsi

Ohh... cmmon... CoD: Ghost its pretty cool

And... ok... LoL account hacked... switching back to DoTA 2... it isnt the wiser decision but Im not gonna wait until support decides to care for my request and block the account...

GoldenTerrabyte

Playing around with the bow and arrow in a Zelda game might help?
I'm back

Azure

Making your character the offensive type, then having to resort to being the healer because everybody is a walking tank with no defence.
3DS Friend Code: 1091-8504-5380
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE
Spoiler: show

this'll have ponies one day
Skype in the off chance that you'd like to talk to me: AzureLancet

Laebenal

Way too powerful first bosses that are hard to beat even on easy...
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
(.gif made by KoalaLover99)
My OCs
Here I am... Alone as always...

Chack

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Nov 18, 11:23:21
Playing around with the bow and arrow in a Zelda game might help?

That might work if I had any Zelda games.
Wait for it...

Ramisha

Randam Saiko

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Ramisha

Yeah. And Call of Duty itself.

How everybody hates any Assassin's Creed game after Assassin's Creed 2. An administrator from the Facebook page Il Salotto degli Assassini summarized it well.
Spoiler: show
BEWARE, IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE GAME DON'T WATCH THE VIDEO!

Yesterday, after 3 weeks of playing #AC4BlackFlag, I completed the main story, and those who have completed it surely know what I mean.
Avoiding any spoilers, I just want to say that I think that this chapter is the best on the plot level; it makes you excited, amused, angry and sad and it makes you think...a set of opposite emotions, a plot which often gives the shivers (in a good way, obviously).
Moreover, the setting is obviously fantastic and full of things to do, even though it had been immediately appreciated thanks to the early videos and gameplay trailers.
[glow=black,1,300]So, a chapter fantastic in everything. Many nostalgics, without even thinking, always say that "AC2 is unequalled"; surely tis is true for the setting, we can't deny it, but considering the plot, I think that AC2 had already been defeated by #AC3 (though many think of it as boring and badly done, it actually is well structured and and with an original and deep plot, essential to introduce Black Flag's themes), and then by Black Flag.
Since its announcement, Black Flag received lots of bad opinions, especially from the usual clever guys (without saying anything else) who have the gift of the clairvoyance, comments like: "Awful/what do the pirates have to do with it/the plot is ruined"; so, not only these people must know that they were terribly wrong, but they should avoid getting Black Flag, so that they can't enjoy game exciting as few others.[/glow]
That said, I invite you all to read EVERYTHING you have discovered, found, hacked, etc..., since they all are usefull information to complete the storyline, as well as to play the multiplayer, which is considered boring and useless by the usual idiots while every year it is actually full of important information.
Finally, hoping that you enjoyed it and felt about it the same as I did, I leave you with a clip which really moved me, and that I love listening over again.

Puynsi

Missing that split second button that made the difference between Epic victory and stupid defeat, like when you miss to dodge an easy to follow pattern attack on a boss and get hitted anyways.

moonlight7starshine

call of duty's community is littered with trolls and under aged players well TOO under aged players and adults that act like kids with down syndrome and autism (no offense to those that have it)

if the community is mature i would pay my soul to play cod

also call of duty ghost is a copy paste of the sequel before it

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

Go Up