Limited Access Release Applications Are Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Nov 21, 20:22:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

50 hours remaining...

Patience will pay off ^-^
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

AdrenalineRush26

Looks like my guess that it would happen over the weekend may be correct. Honestly, I haven't been F5ing very much. I check the forums maybe 6 times a day and I spent the majority of today sleeping  :]

Maybe nopony will be accepted.  ovO

~RainCloud

One of the things I've figured out is when you get a message from LoE you will get it in your email or your browser will tell you, you have a message waiting for you when you go to the forums from the main page.

So, now you all know! if u haven't known already  :P
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Peace Keeper

Quote from: AdrenalineRush26 on 2016 Dec 10, 01:16:04
Maybe nopony will be accepted.  ovO

Hehe. I'd imagine that being a really upsetting December fools x3 I'm sure they are not that cold hearted to not accept anyone who all signed up. Besides, they wouldn't even announce it in the first place to bring the hype if it were lol
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

~RainCloud

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Dec 10, 01:32:23
Hehe. I'd imagine that being a really upsetting December fools x3 I'm sure they are not that cold hearted to not accept anyone who all signed up. Besides, they wouldn't even announce it in the first place to bring the hype if it were lol

That would be messed up.

But I doubt that's what happened or even would happen. Seems too cruel.
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Peace Keeper

Definitely. I know for sure that would never happen. Would be breaking a huge trust from everyone.

Everyone is all hyped is all. I understand how badly they wish to be the few who get selected to play and test the game, especially there is only about 2 days left till the release (for me as of this post is technically 3 days).

What I DO believe is that they might or should make the announcement tomorrow. The reason I say is because I am afraid from the overwhelming amount of people that will be rushing to download the game will take a ridiculous amount of time to download it due to traffic. Then again since it will be opened for pretty much the month of December, you have practically 2-3 weeks to download the game so wouldn't be so bad, but I am definitely sure everyone wants to be the first in line. Even so, there is a ton of time for everyone to get into the game if they get selected so no need for a mad rush like if it was a Black Friday sale.

DeceptiveCadance

Check LoE, no message.  :c

Check this thread.  >.<

No confirmed accepted players yet? Sigh of relief.   X3

Basically this every single day.

WizzlePiff

Quote from: DeceptiveCadance on 2016 Dec 10, 10:19:18
Check LoE, no message.  :c

Check this thread.  >.<

No confirmed accepted players yet? Sigh of relief.   X3

Basically this every single day.

same here  X3 Its just a waiting game until they announce it I geuse  ovO

AdrenalineRush26

If it happens today, it will likely be later in the evening. Still fairly early in the morning for me.

Peace Keeper

True. Still got he morning "ugh" before they fully wake up. Should be coming up soon, if not tomorrow.

Just had a dream I got selected as well lol wow that anxiety, as well as a song that came into my dream, and woke up remembering the same song.

AdrenalineRush26

Being a game programmer myself, albeit not on LoE but I imagine the process is very similar, I imagine that the devs are on crunch time trying to get some last minute stuff done as well. And that would mean they don't have a build for us to download yet so there would not be any notifications yet. Just a hypothesis though.

Peace Keeper

True. That is with the previous OSWs as well. The development is split up, so to get the last-minute update would take them time to send each other the information the put it all together. There was a previous OSW that needed a new download to get the correct fix in the game, but time was crunched that day.

AdrenalineRush26

Believe in the Code Lock! Default Branch should always be the Last Good Build! LOL

MMTfan1

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Dec 10, 12:55:27
Just had a dream I got selected as well lol wow that anxiety, as well as a song that came into my dream, and woke up remembering the same song.

I had such a dream too a few days ago.  I woke up afterwards and immediately checked the forums, and there was no such message.

FlutterButterflyMLP

I saw a notification in my messages and got excited, but it was just a friend messaging me. I've also checked my email inbox and still nothing. I can't wait!  ^-^
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

Peace Keeper

Hehe yea. I get messages as well. Just wait a bit more ^-^

Flittur

Ah, they forgot to mention they'll announce those selected in December 2017.

Not December 2016!

Silly silly.  ovO
http://flitturr.deviantart.com/

I first played in 2014, though I seem to have forgotten the account. >.<

Asriel

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Dec 10, 12:55:27
True. Still got he morning "ugh" before they fully wake up. Should be coming up soon, if not tomorrow.

I've had similar dreams.

And I never remember my dreams, except those kind of dreams, which makes it all seem so real.

Often those dreams are of entire days, and stop right before I have any enjoyment whatsoever. So frustrating.

And the Inception-type dreams are even more frustrating.

Post Merge

Quote from: Flittur on 2016 Dec 10, 14:55:08

Not December 2016!

Silly silly.  ovO

That was cruel.  lol
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

FlutterButterflyMLP

Quote from: Flittur on 2016 Dec 10, 14:55:08

Not December 2016!

Silly silly.  ovO

(I kid when I say this)

Oh wow, how could I have been so silly? I guess we'll have to wait another year lol
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

DarkSpectre

Eh, I'm not quite popular enough to get messages, so I'll know right away. xD

Most of my friends are on a discord server anyways, so we talk through that instead of here.

Free Hugs!

Go Up