which villain do you think is best (g1-g4)

Started by dashie89115, 2014 May 21, 01:40:57

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

dashie89115

with the recent arrival of tirke as season 4's villain wanted to do a thread to show which villain is best in every ponies opinion :3
   ^-^

snowflurry

it would have to be Chrysalis the changeling queen for me

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: snowflurry on 2014 May 21, 01:45:59
it would have to be Chrysalis the changeling queen for me

Indeed, she's the only villain who's actually survived an encounter with the mane 6 without dying, being imprisoned, or converting.

AaronMk

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

MrEmu

I can't say who is 'best' but I can say my favorites were Discord and King Sombra! *-*

Howitzer

I'd say Discord, he doesn't use his magic for evil, but for chaos. He has fun and messes with other ponys' heads, which gives him more potential for different situations.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

dashie89115

Quote from: Howitzer on 2014 May 21, 21:32:26
I'd say Discord, he doesn't use his magic for evil, but for chaos. He has fun and messes with other ponys' heads, which gives him more potential for different situations.

discord is best pony

LoveNote5901

DISCORD! I LOVE HIM! Darn it KP... anyway, Discord is/was the god of chaos but he ACTUALLY understands now that friendship is magic (Yes I went there X3) Oh, and, um, Dislestia is best shipping.

Dawnstar

Honestly, I never really considered Discord to be a true villain. An antagonist yes, but true chaos is neither good nor evil.

For me, however, I'd say Chrysalis and Tirek are almost tied. Both were good villains, both wanted to conquer Equestra, both were ready to do what it took to do so and would crush whoever stood in their way. Chrysalis made the mistake of thinking she had already won before she had actually achieved total victory. Tirek on the other hand had already achieved total victory and only lost because of an unknown factor (we knew about it, but Tirek didn't, and even the six weren't sure what the chest would reveal).

Sombra... Sombra's kind of an unlucky missed opportunity. In retrospect I think he had great potential to be a very strong villain character, but failed due to poor execution.

Laebenal

For me, it would be Discord. He is fun and not too serious character and yeah, he isn't really a villain but still...
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
(.gif made by KoalaLover99)
My OCs
Here I am... Alone as always...

Griffon

Princess Celestia: Ah, Philomena, my pet. You're awake.

AaronMk

Quote from: Dawnstar on 2014 Jun 10, 01:05:09
Honestly, I never really considered Discord to be a true villain. An antagonist yes, but true chaos is neither good nor evil.

For me, however, I'd say Chrysalis and Tirek are almost tied. Both were good villains, both wanted to conquer Equestra, both were ready to do what it took to do so and would crush whoever stood in their way. Chrysalis made the mistake of thinking she had already won before she had actually achieved total victory. Tirek on the other hand had already achieved total victory and only lost because of an unknown factor (we knew about it, but Tirek didn't, and even the six weren't sure what the chest would reveal).

Sombra... Sombra's kind of an unlucky missed opportunity. In retrospect I think he had great potential to be a very strong villain character, but failed due to poor execution.

Don't forget Tirek's fight sequence.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Go Up