Hi friends!!

Started by AL13N4T3D, 2013 Jul 14, 17:53:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AL13N4T3D

Herller people, I'm new here, so I shall need a tutorial as to how this game works, but first, where do I go to download it? On the main page the download link takes me to a page that says the following: 'The game is not available at this time.' Anyone know where to get help it?

Much obliged,
AL13N4T3D
OWAROKOWARIK

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D

Even if you downloaded it you won't be able to play it since the stress test is over and the servers are closed till the next stress test or till the full game shall be released.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

AL13N4T3D

What's a stress test?
OWAROKOWARIK

Weremetalwolf

Uhm, it was the event that allowed the users to play the LoE game.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

AL13N4T3D

2013 Jul 14, 19:36:14 #4 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 14, 19:39:51 by AL13N4T3D
Do you know by chance when the next test will occur?
OWAROKOWARIK

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

AL13N4T3D

2013 Jul 14, 20:47:21 #6 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 14, 20:52:02 by AL13N4T3D
I'm already mad, good sir, been mad since birth. Schizophrenia, ADHD, and pyromaniac, rolled up into one. How are you today, sir? Also, do we have the power to create our own ponies?
OWAROKOWARIK

AL13N4T3D

Can anyone direct me to how to make my own pony? Or do you have to do it in game?
OWAROKOWARIK

MiJyn

Quote from: AL13N4T3D on 2013 Jul 18, 01:57:33
Can anyone direct me to how to make my own pony? Or do you have to do it in game?

Your second option happens to be the correct answer. And btw, welcome to the forums!!
"I am your father" - Darth Vader (previously known as Anakin Skywalker)

AL13N4T3D

Thanks!! great to be here!! I hope to see you in game soon friend!! That's if they do another stress test 
OWAROKOWARIK

Mr.Fox

Welcome to the forums  :P
Serve your Emperor well today, tomorrow you will maybe not....

Go Up