Love is in the Air (Hearts and Hooves Day Romance RP)(Open RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Feb 09, 04:28:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

StarStrike25

Star Strike wandered the streets carefully, hoping not to be noticed on this day of love... mostly because the dragon-pegasus hybrid was embarrassed to be alone on a day like this.
I am a hybrid between a dragon and pegasus :3 Hi!<br />Icon by Kistune-Fox on DA<br />My DeviantArt is StardustDragon258<br />PonySona info: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16354.0

Thunder Spin

Okay then. I bet we can go there. What's the way? Thunder asked Marble after staying silent for a while.

Peace Keeper

*- I see that some already started their refresh of the RP and its fine. Ya guys can continue. This is just a notice for everyone. So the peeps have spoken. The RP will refreshed entirely, so everything is now going to be a fresh start all over again, so whatever happened before will be rolled back to the beginning again. In the OOC if you wish to select a partner, you can call it in the OOC or here via OOC to discuss partners. So, let's refresh!

*-Again, those who already started, don't have to worry. You guys can continue with your RPs, just the ones who haven't moved for a while will be refreshed.

-----------------ROLLBACK TO THE START OF HEARTS AND HOOVES DAY---------------

Peacekeeper trots around the streets, seeing hearts and pink all around. It is that time of year again, where every pony has a special somepony that will like to have a fun time in. A wonderful day of romance and loving, a day where they can express their feelings to one another. Everywhere he looks is a pony walking around with their partner, a lovely site to see. He continues to trot around the streets looking around enjoying the outside trot.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Maplewood

Maple sighs and watchs everyone go by his Armour gleaming in the sun

MMTfan1

Blue sits on a bench in Ponyville Park, noticing all the couples wandering about their daily activities.  So far, he's noticed few that are either alone or traveling in groups of three or more.  He's starting to think that there's a good chance he won't be able to find a special somepony for Hearts and Hooves Day this year.  While he got to hang out with quite a few ponies over the past couple of years for Hearts and Hooves Day, he wasn't able to find a special somepony.   He sits on the bench for quite a while, managing to get his mind off the holiday for a while. 

Space Ace

Sky stretched his wings as he left the hotel he'd been staying in, walking out into the sunshine. It was only a moment before he noticed the decorations strung across the town. He gave a half-hearte chuckle. He'd never really celebrated hearts and hooves day himself- far too busy with his duties. But it was still a nice holiday, he supposed. He realised it was nice to not be working on the day for once, and decided to head into town to enjoy the day instead of going back in and staying cooped up in his room. So, the tall pegasus head out to enjoy the day, even if he was alone.

Peace Keeper

In Ponyville streets

A pale yellow earth mare known as Morning Sunshine was walking by with a few flower pots with a small assortment of flowers. She had no cart and her saddlebags can only carry so much, so she carefully tries to carry them. She carefully walks through the streets, greeting ponies along the way. Without looking, she lost her hoofing and started tripping. She gave a scream before falling down to the ground just a meter away from what looked like a pony in armor. She leans up in panic.

[shadow=red,left]Oh no, my flowers![/shadow]

In the park...

A rather large brown earth mare walks around the park, seeing a tradition of love celebrated with ponies coupling together in entertainment or romance. It brings joy to the mare as the ponies are happy enjoying love. Though there are some lonesome ponies she sees, somehow some of them seem to still enjoy the occasion, even if they had no partner. Perhaps just celebrating the holiday is happy enough. She continues to trot by the park, enjoying the natural grounds of green grass and leafy trees, which interestingly were trimmed to shape like hearts. After a time she decides to go to a bench area to sit so she can relax her hooves. She sits across a bench next to a blue pgasus stallion who seems to also be relaxing at the park. She decides to speak out to him.

A beautiful day in the park. Do you agree?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Chromastone64

2017 Mar 23, 19:08:50 #1027 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 23, 19:10:38 by Chromastone64
(Right-o, time to try and get back into the swing of things.)

Azure Wave had left his house for what, to him, felt like months. A recent haul of rare crystals he'd found in the vicinity of the Everfree had taken up a considerable amount of his time, so aside from a few runs to buy food, he'd all but ignored the outside world. Today, however, he felt the need to get some fresh air, noting the amount of time he'd spent inside. He decided to try and spend a lot of the day outside, and see if there was anypony around he could actually bring himself to approach.

As he trotted around, nearing the center of Ponyvile, he'd begun to notice all the pink and heart-themed décor lining the streets, as well as the large amount of apparent couples. Pausing, he began to quietly mutter to himself about the date. Soon, he gained a comically shocked look.
"It's Hearts and Hooves day...!" He quickly whispered, looking even more timid than usual.

Moving through the village with his eyes near constantly on the floor, he'd soon found himself in the vicinity of the park.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Maplewood

maple quickly walks over miss are you hurt, here let me help you with that

Peace Keeper

[shadow=red,left]Thank you sir. I'm sort of okay, but my flowers. I need to get more pots and soil for these flowers.[/shadow]

She looks up to see a stallion covered in armor, but this kind was rather different, unknown as to why a pony would wear a design very unique to a guard's armor.

[shadow=red,left]Oh, um, you must be a royal guard. Was going to kindfully ask to help me with the pots and flowers. Don't know if I will be disturbing you on your duty.[/shadow]

Maplewood

maple starts blushing no no no its fine here let me get that picks up most of the flowers and smiles

Peace Keeper

[shadow=red,left]I really thank you mister.  The shop isn't to far from here. I'll show  you where it is.[/shadow]

Morning leads a way for the metal covered pony to follow with a smile.

MMTfan1

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2017 Mar 23, 15:34:03

In the park...

A rather large brown earth mare walks around the park, seeing a tradition of love celebrated with ponies coupling together in entertainment or romance. It brings joy to the mare as the ponies are happy enjoying love. Though there are some lonesome ponies she sees, somehow some of them seem to still enjoy the occasion, even if they had no partner. Perhaps just celebrating the holiday is happy enough. She continues to trot by the park, enjoying the natural grounds of green grass and leafy trees, which interestingly were trimmed to shape like hearts. After a time she decides to go to a bench area to sit so she can relax her hooves. She sits across a bench next to a blue pgasus stallion who seems to also be relaxing at the park. She decides to speak out to him.

A beautiful day in the park. Do you agree?

Blue looks at the brown mare and he is momentarily stunned by her beauty, but he soon finds the ability to speak.  "Yes, yes it is," he replies, giving the beautiful, brown mare a smile.

Peace Keeper

2017 Mar 28, 20:11:08 #1033 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 30, 18:15:03 by Peace Keeper
At the park...

The brown mare sees the blue pegasus smiling, showing his enthusiasm. She smiles as well, seeing his smile could be a way to showing his good gesture to her. She looks around and while doing so, she takes a foreleg and brushes her hair back behind her shoulders, seeing her straight/wavy mane dangle around a bit. She comes back with another response.

Do you enjoy seeing the ponies or are you also waiting for somepony?

Maplewood

chuckles and follows the mare to the shop glad to help and get away from the guard duty names maplewood btw

Peace Keeper

At town...

[shadow=red,left]Ooh nice name. Mines is Morning. Hehe, Morning Sunshine. Are you on guard duty?[/shadow]

Maplewood

chucklesyes but its ok im supposed to help out any citizen in need

Peace Keeper

[shadow=red,left]Ah. To protect AND serve. That's what I call a noble guardspony. Um... surely if it isn't too much to ask, but I suppose I will be a bit full with the pots, so if I may ask if you can help me carry some of the flowers to my house?[/shadow]

Maplewood

smiles sure can besides it been a while since iv done something different

Peace Keeper

In the streets...
[shadow=red,left]Oh. So you don't do anything else? Like a hobby?[/shadow]

At the park...

The brown mare sees the blue pegasus smiling, showing his enthusiasm. She smiles as well, seeing his smile could be a way to showing his good gesture to her. She looks around and while doing so, she takes a foreleg and brushes her hair back behind her shoulders, seeing her straight/wavy mane dangle around a bit. She comes back with another response.

Do you enjoy seeing the ponies or are you also waiting for somepony?
-------------
*- you're turn @MMTfan1

Go Up