Ponies: Lost In Space [OOC]

Started by FakeSmile, 2015 Dec 09, 21:40:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FakeSmile

Mm, mine were just routes we could take. Mostly food for thought. Youre free to choose however to go about it. You can tell us some of the memories he was gonna remember.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Julien999

... Um, Maple and robot Maple has a connexion to each other so... it is likely that their memories are also connected? Dunno, just a thought that occured about what this robot Maple is about.

Also, Keldeo is running and screaming... Galacto probably heard that since he is in the hallway along with ponies from the rooms he passed by.

Maplewood

mostly just memories about working on the ship and the moment the aliens attacked

FakeSmile

Yeah that seems simple enough. How I see the Solar Arrow, the Agriculture and Colonization department was tightly knitted so not much about the mission was known to the others on the ship. I f you want him to remember stuff regarding the mission then that is something youll have to discuss with us as well.

I think to give you more creative freedom with how you wanna go about Maple, he could have not been the original cryosleep ponies. His amnesia could be the result of something else (if thats okay with everyone else).
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Maplewood

that sounds like a plan

also heads up maple is a very decorated officer haveing received the highest award one can from Celestia herself

FakeSmile

2018 May 10, 18:45:03 #1145 Last Edit: 2018 May 10, 18:52:32 by FakeSmile
Ranking and job description has been updated on the first page of this thread. If you have any suggestions, please let us know ^^

@ScarletInk
@Onyx Quill
@SparkleChord
@Cowboy
@Maplewood
@Nightshade Star
@Julien999
@Gamepaw
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Julien999

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2018 May 10, 18:45:03Ranking and job description has been updated on the first page of this thread. If you have any suggestions, please let us know ^^
Hmm... That mean Sparkle need to change her Space art since they display different colors than your new description. (Or was it always the case? Forgot.)

By the way, what @Onyx Quill will announce? Sounds important. o.O

FakeSmile

Quote from: Julien999 on 2018 May 10, 19:18:43

Yeaaaah ^^;;; But she did a lot of the typing for this update so hopefully she doesnt mind too much. She does plan on making another poster (since this year is the third anniversary) so she'll need y'all to tell her which department you want your characters in. ^^
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

SparkleChord

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2018 May 10, 19:37:07Yeaaaah ^^;;; But she did a lot of the typing for this update so hopefully she doesnt mind too much. She does plan on making another poster (since this year is the third anniversary) so she'll need y'all to tell her which department you want your characters in. ^^

yep ^^ I'm gonna be making a new poster anyways, so the update isn't a huge deal Lol.
(Formerly known as Purple)

Nightshade Star

Oh I would love to be a technician

Peace Keeper

Wowee. 300 pages in. lol

Your RP is on a roll and want to congratulate on your success  ^-^  Probably the biggest success since the site's hayday x3 . I wanna wish you all a well happy fun RP time and continue on your success.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Onyx Quill

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2018 May 11, 04:13:11Wowee. 300 pages in. lol

Your RP is on a roll and want to congratulate on your success  ^-^  Probably the biggest success since the site's hayday x3 . I wanna wish you all a well happy fun RP time and continue on your success.

Thanks Peace! :) I've only been in it for a short time, but I'm loving it.

Here's to 300 more pages! :D
When you've walked my road and you've seen what I've seen,
You won't try to talk about your magic friends.
You'll know dang well why I have this glint in my eye.
And I won't cry beneath anypony's hoof again.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

FakeSmile

🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2018 May 11, 04:13:11Wowee. 300 pages in. lol

Your RP is on a roll and want to congratulate on your success  ^-^  Probably the biggest success since the site's hayday x3 . I wanna wish you all a well happy fun RP time and continue on your success.

Thank you a lot, Peace, wish you well on your RPs too! ^-^
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

FakeSmile

Communications Officer has been added

Also! Please let @SparkleChord know which department your character belongs to; she's workin' on the new group art for our cast and needs to know it for the colour of their suits. If they don't belong to any of the departments; their suit colour will be grey.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

SparkleChord

It just now occurred to me that this applies to me as well, since I have more than one character XD

Keldeo is a security officer

and Opal doesn't have a spacesuit because she's a rebel 8)
(Formerly known as Purple)

Cowboy

@SparkleChord

Nameless Cowboy is still wearing the red suit from when he started, though in terms of what division he belongs to currently, I'm stilling figuring that one out  X3 .

Thunder Jet is just wearing his dark grey vest. Since he's not from the original crew, I don't know if he belongs in any department. As of now he's just a fighter pilot assigned to the Arrow.

Julien999

2018 May 12, 13:57:31 #1157 Last Edit: 2018 May 12, 18:44:51 by Julien999
Wha-... Violet is Gamepaw's boss??? (lol)

Well, um... Mimic will likely be in the security since protecting the others is what she does. (See back page I forgot when she fought against the hungry alien... (Wait, I forgot.)) Have experience in combat. (Might add a incident she made back when she was home in that journal/book)

White Night... Hmm, thought one. Probably none. Just wild and if not careful, she might bite you. Don't wear cloth and she would like to remove this collar but she can't remove it on her own. (didn't remove yet but forgot to mention it in RP.)

FakeSmile

White Night could always be our medical leech then lolol
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Onyx Quill

2018 May 12, 17:27:38 #1159 Last Edit: 2018 May 12, 17:30:06 by Onyx Quill
Onyx is purple, nice and Captainy.
Meadowbrook is pink.
Selle is orange.
When you've walked my road and you've seen what I've seen,
You won't try to talk about your magic friends.
You'll know dang well why I have this glint in my eye.
And I won't cry beneath anypony's hoof again.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

Go Up