Sprite and Eclipse (Fanfic charries)

Started by ComputerDeathglare, 2013 Feb 07, 22:34:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ComputerDeathglare

I have finally decided to make these guys a page on here. They are both characters in my Fallout: Equestria fic. I won't spoil anything, and I also won't post the link to the fic here due to the fact that it IS an FoE fic. Pm me if you would wish to get the link.

Forms may change as the story goes on to accommodate the characters as they build more personality.

Name: Sprite

Race: Earth pony

Looks: Green-and-white striped mane that is slightly poofy, glittery lime green eyes, lemon-yellow coat

Cutie mark: N/A

Personality: Overly happy, seemingly nothing can get her down, but can get annoying. She doesn't understand the Equestrian wasteland fully, and doesn't know just how dangerous it is, but instinct (and her PipBuck) usually get her out of possibly life-threatening situations.

Equipment: PipBuck

Inventory: Throwing knives

Background: Sprite's first appearance was during a nightmare of her's, in which Eclipse entered it and told her to be strong. She awoke to her mother, and cuddled before falling back asleep. Sprite was once again awoken to her mother, this time in a panic. Her mother put a PipBuck on her hoof and told her to run and she'd find her at a cave. Sprite assumes her mother dead when she does not come. She wanders around, before using her PipBuck's map to lead her to Sweetsprings. She finds Eclipse, recognizes her, and insists they travel together. The two are nearly killed by coyotes when they are saved by a unicorn mare named Sunny. Sunny takes them in for a bit, and teaches Sprite how to use throwing knives. Sprite is currently in Sweetsprings, awaiting her future to come.

Name: Eclipse

Race: Alicorn

Looks: Flat, silky lavender mane, apathetic aqua eyes, snow white coat

Cutie mark: Lunar eclipse

Personality: She paints a mask of indifference on her face, making herself impossible to read.

Equipment: N/A

Inventory: Varmint rifle, bullets

Background: Eclipse was a normal unicorn before she was stalked by an alicorn. After learning of a society dedicated to restoring peace, the alicorn gave her wings to Eclipse before she died. Eclipse was truly uninterested by the affair, and decided to find another to give her wings to and hopefully die like the mare before her. She was shot in the back of the head by an unknown assassin. Eclipse was not killed, but had a case of slight amnesia. She could function like the average earth pony, but had forgotten who, where, and what she was, but instinct drove her to find other ponies. She met Sprite, and they travelled to Sweetsprings together. Eclipse is currently contemplating whether or not to assume position as Sprite's guardian.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Go Up