Pony Product Reviews

Started by ComputerDeathglare, 2013 Jan 10, 16:23:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ComputerDeathglare

2013 Jan 10, 16:23:56 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 10, 23:33:08 by ComputerDeathglare
Because why not? I'll be writing reviews on various MLP products I have, such as headphones, shirts, bags, etc.

Let's do dis!

Spoiler: Rainbow Dash Headphones • show

Available at Hot Topic, price approx. $29.50 USD.

First off, yes. These are yes. Best headphones I've ever worn, and pretty nice design. lol I haven't have any problem with them in the three weeks I've had them, and I doubt I will. They're really comfortable to wear, and the cord stores in the earpiece so it won't get all tangled up. Mine has very minor ripping, but that's because I kinda abuse it. X3 The sound is clear, and I can turn my music all the way up, and no sound leakage. I really suggest these to bronies who need (or want) new headphones.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

McSleuthburger

2013 Jan 10, 17:04:29 #1 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 10, 17:57:32 by McSleuthburger
for reviews I would suggest a few things
- What the official name of the product is (company and such) like who makes those headphones
- price range if you can find it (like in store vs online)
- How long have you been using the product, because from the description I dont know if it is has been 2 weeks or 8 months
- if you really want to look what others have said about the product and site them too
- for some items maybe put recommended other items so example would be that if person1 liked item1 they would most likely like item2 as well
- might put a little disclosure something like : Disclaimer: I was not compensated for writing this review post. Sponsor provided product for review but my review and opinions are mine alone and were not influenced by outside sources. I make no claim that said product will perform the same for everyone; other individuals may have differing results/opinions

might add more if I think of stuff
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Jan 10, 17:04:29
for reviews I would suggest a few things
- What the official name of the product is (company and such) like who makes those headphones
- price range if you can find it (like in store vs online)
- How long have you been using the product, because from the description I dont know if it is has been 2 weeks or 8 months
- if you really want to look what others have said about the product and site them too
- might put a little disclosure something like : Disclaimer: I was not compensated for writing this review post. Sponsor provided product for review but my review and opinions are mine alone and were not influenced by outside sources. I make no claim that said product will perform the same for everyone; other individuals may have differing results/opinions

might add more if I think of stuff

Okay, thanks! ^-^
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Book Smarts

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2013 Jan 10, 16:23:56
Because why not? I'll be writing reviews on various MLP products I have, such as headphones, shirts, bags, etc.

Let's do dis!

Available at Hot Topic.

First off, yes. These are yes. Best headphones I've ever worn, and pretty nice design. lol I haven't have any problem with them, and I doubt I will. They're really comfortable to wear, and the cord stores in the earpiece so it won't get all tangled up. Mine has very minor ripping, but that's because I kinda abuse it. X3 The sound is clear, and I can turn my music all the way up, and no sound leakage. I really suggest these to bronies who need (or want) new headphones.

Do they have Twilight Sparkle headphones?

Little Star

Do reviews on the stupid pink Celestias!

alexandas

Quote from: StarSong on 2013 Jan 10, 17:55:49

Yeah that would be awesome!  I hate it when things aren't correct.  Are we Allowed to do reviews here too?
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jan 10, 17:40:33
Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2013 Jan 10, 16:23:56

Let's do dis!

Available at Hot Topic.

First off, yes. These are yes. Best headphones I've ever worn, and pretty nice design. lol I haven't have any problem with them, and I doubt I will. They're really comfortable to wear, and the cord stores in the earpiece so it won't get all tangled up. Mine has very minor ripping, but that's because I kinda abuse it. X3 The sound is clear, and I can turn my music all the way up, and no sound leakage. I really suggest these to bronies who need (or want) new headphones.

Do they have Twilight Sparkle headphones?

They have earbuds, if that counts, I don't have a pair so I can't review them.

Quote from: alexandas on 2013 Jan 10, 19:45:20
Quote from: StarSong on 2013 Jan 10, 17:55:49

Yeah that would be awesome!  I hate it when things aren't correct.  Are we Allowed to do reviews here too?

I will compare it to my new WHITE Celestia. (Yep, they exist)

And, sure!  ^-^ I could add it to the first post, too.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Julius

Purr~

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Jan 10, 23:17:29
Thanks Pyro. :]

Added price and link to webpage, though they seem to be sold out online. Definitely in stock at the store near me, though.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

McSleuthburger

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2013 Jan 10, 23:35:03
Quote from: Julius on 2013 Jan 10, 23:17:29
Thanks Pyro. :]

Added price and link to webpage, though they seem to be sold out online. Definitely in stock at the store near me, though.

probably at the warehouse where they store their online supplies
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Go Up