Her Loyal Temple of the Cursed (Sign up)

Started by SandFire, 2016 Mar 08, 11:29:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

Annoyed with the lack of response, and the general silence, Eclipse trots off back towards the ship, where he hears the talk of a team merger.

I see I have my chance now.. He thinks to himself, trotting towards the path he saw the other group partake prior, attempting to locate them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

SandFire

Shadow hearing the door being knocked on opened it barely and stuck her head out to look at whoever knocked and said. "What do you need?"
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Stryder221

"Sorry to disturb you, captain," Illusion began. "but we've apparently hit a roadblock, mostly because we don't really know how to decipher the language these ancient ponies wrote in, making it all that much harder to solve the puzzles and gain access."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

moonbeam16

Midnight slowly walks through the other entrance to the temple.

SandFire

"Hmmmmmm." Shadow says as she walks out of her quarters locking it behind her, "Lets go check the on ship library. Hopefully whatever you saw will be there."
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Gamepaw

Game slowly waddled into the entrance of the temple and sniffed around, looking at the walls and inspecting the symbols.

Go Up