Super Monday Night Combat?

Started by Rayman, 2012 Jun 10, 17:08:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rayman

Does anyone here play that game? It's very interesting and really fun. And it's on steam fyi.
Sometimes when life give you rules you just gotta say, "Forget it. #Yolo."Also thank you Jenzy for the icon. :3
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=4521.0#new <- To those who wants to know my

Ozzy

I played it for a little while, I loved playing as Megabeth, but it simply was not good enough to best the addictiveness of TF2 (Also veteran is OP  =P )

Mr.Darkling

2012 Jun 11, 08:20:20 #2 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 11, 08:22:53 by Mr.Darkling
Me, Ozzy and others went on it together mostly to get the Hats for TF2  lol
Ozzy was megabeth and I went straight for the Assassin which turned out to be a stupidly hard class to play.
Though once I figured it all out I was kickin' flank.  ^-^
Very satisfying game, especially the ring-outs.

I also rode a robotic chicken:
Spoiler: show
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

Blues-Music

There is a TF2 hat for this game?I need to play it then.

Mr.Darkling

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jun 11, 08:34:11
There is a TF2 hat for this game?I need to play it then.

Triclops:

Flamingo Kid:

"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

Deviant

Meet my 2008 PC

He won't run SMC....

I got an invite from a friend of mine for the beta, but sadly my pc wasn't good enough....
Anyhoo, i'd probably play the game just for the TF2 hats :P

Nala Valor

Quote from: Deviant on 2012 Jun 11, 09:31:00
Meet my 2008 PC

He won't run SMC....

I got an invite from a friend of mine for the beta, but sadly my pc wasn't good enough....
Anyhoo, i'd probably play the game just for the TF2 hats :P
I got worst... Mine is a 2004 minimum (since it said the last update made to my graphic card was from 2004 to 2007) those computers are called "computosorus", the translation of "Ordinosaure" winch is french.

Go Up