Elements of Disharmony (Sign Up)

Started by Wondering Lightning, 2015 Dec 10, 17:46:35

previous topic - next topic

Should I

Allow OP, OCs
0 (0%)
Allow characters that people haven't made
1 (16.7%)
Allow a bit more violence (Not big stuff though)
1 (16.7%)
Allow a bit more romance (Not big stuff though)
2 (33.3%)
Leave it the way it is.
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: 2015 Dec 17, 21:35:42

Go Down

Stryder221

"Oh, Match... You dummy." Illusion had said as he stood up, brushing himself off and wincing as he passed over the burn mark. It was still painful regardless of severity.
"These elements weren't meant to work together. It's really quite obvious; harmony's elements needed friendship to really function, so what's the exact opposite of that? That's right. Hatred."

He then marched up to the armored unicorn's side, his usual smile turning upside down into a serious frown. "So, Breaker... Standard unicorn takedown?"
The unicorn sergeant, Breaker, nodded. "Aye, but the other horns are keeping distance and the rest are otherwise getting ready. You should go join the former." "You know that's no fun. I'll provide distraction; you know I'm good at that. So, uh... You feelin' alright, though? Lookin' odd about something."

The armored unicorn, Breaker, let a hoof wander over his armor for a brief moment, as if feeling something he really shouldn't be. "I feel... something burning. When I look at this miscreant, I feel like my armor's melting... I don't understand it..."
Illusion looked at his brother with concern. "Oh, spare me with that look. I'm not letting this distraction get the better of me, nor am I going to raise issue about your little act. I can see it was for good reason. This pony needs to be restrained, at the very least."

Both brothers nodded with understanding. "Good. Now wait for the signal..."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering thinks for a second, then she hears the two brothers talking. The star in Wondering's gray eye stops spinning, it stays there. Wondering just stands there, with her head looking to the ground, then she speaks while staying in the same position. Just she points to the brothers as she speaks* I am truly disappointed in you two, surely by now you have witnessed that you're not going to stop him. Now, instead of getting hurt, somepony send a letter to the rest of the princesses, warning them about an up coming war...... *Wondering looks up, yet with her hand on her face, and laughing, no longer pointing at the brothers. Wondering moves a finger, letting Match see her stared eye. * Now, Match, I recommend SHUTTING UP! Since you're the cause of this, you get the punishment. What will it be, hoof to hoof, or magic to magic? Don't keep me waiting...*Wondering slowly took her hand off of her face, then puts on an eye-patch to cover the eye.* Another dimension or not, we could battle where ever you like......Just I am taking us there, to make sure nopony is a wimp...
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Stryder221

2015 Dec 24, 22:29:39 #122 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 24, 22:41:09 by Stryder221
"Oh just shut up, you spoiled- NOW!" Breaker suddenly shouted out, and a bright, blinding flash shot from Illusion's horn. This was their best chance to stop this before any further escalation.
And just like that, all Tartarus had broken loose. Earth ponies charging, Pegasi diving from above, and unicorns bombarding Match with stasis spells from long range.

And to top it all off, a strange blue glow had surrounded the horn of the element of selfishness, as Breaker had begun trying to restrict his use of magic during the assault.

Elements or none, he's still only one unicorn!
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Wondering Lightning

(I just realized in my last post I put hand, okay it is a magical hand.... yeah, I'm tired

*Wondering's horn starts to glow, the longer she sits there, the bigger the glow, until it looks like a red and black flame is on her horn. Wondering releases the glow, if flowing towards the guards, throwing them out of place. Wondering then flew right in front of Breaker, with a furious look in her eyes.* Now you better watch what you say, since I have a higher rank than you, I am the boss of you. I don't care if I'm not Celestia nor Luna, I AM STILL YOUR BOSS!! *Wondering flies back a bit, then lands.* Now, go to Celestia and warn her about an up coming war. To prepare a experienced ponies for war, all Batponies for look out and for the late night battles, and that is an order. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!  *Wondering then said silently in her mind.* Idiot....
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Stryder221

2015 Dec 24, 23:06:49 #124 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 24, 23:17:42 by Stryder221
Breaker simply stared at the alicorn with a barely restrained fury of his own, not faltering in the slightest. "Brother, It's not that-" But it was too late, and the height of the armored unicorn's voice could've put the Royal Canterlot Voice to shame.
"There is and will be no war, and I refuse to take orders from a snowflake that clearly desires it. Go tell mommy yourself if you want, maybe get me discharged while you're at it, but in the meantime, WE are going to do our JOBS! DO [glow=red,2,300]YOU[/glow] UNDERSTAND [glow=red,2,300]ME[/glow]!? "

Spoiled, selfish brat! She'll bring ruin to Equestria at this rate!

Pushing past Wondering, the likely-to-be-fired Staff Sergeant shouted at the top of his lungs. "REGROUP AND ATTACK ONCE MORE! BRING HIM DOWN!"
The guards under Breaker's command seemed to have the same mind-set as him, and it didn't take long at all for them to resume their assault on Match.

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering looks around her she backs up a but, then face hoofs herself. Wondering flies straight towards Match, pushing him out of the way of the assault, then using herself as a shield, she looks a guards, with a side of her they have never seen before.* You wanna harm somepony, harm me, I just gave you an order, and part of your jobs is to FOLLOW IT! I do not care what you think of me now, but you were not here over 1000 years ago when I was able to protect myself without having guards hound me all the time. Now go report to the princess that everything is COMPLETELY FINE, and that IS AN ORDER!! *Wondering forms a magic shield around herself and Match just to test the guards. The tail coat that she has on isn't ruined though, Sebastian would be proud!.*

Stryder221

"This! Isn't! About! You! Selfish mare, are you that blind that you can't see you're defending a criminal!? A treasonous waste of-!" "Breaker!"
Spell-Breaker suddenly shook his head. "I don't know where that came from..." He said to himself.

Standing straight, he continued to give Wondering a cold, hard stare. "I don't need to be a pile of dust to see that you're going to bring ruin to Equestria. It's ponies like you I can't stand, self-entitled nobles getting in the way of justice for your own selfish games! You think you have something to prove? You think you can put the safety of Equestria at risk?! Well, let me tell you something, you royal pain in my fl-"

"Please, this is getting out of hoof!"

Breaker yelled in frustration. "Are we seeing the same things, Finn?! This is an obstruction of justice, plain and simple! And from a royal, no less!"

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering puts the magical hand on her face again (i wanna stick with that now, you can't make scary faces with hooves). Wondering takes off the eye patch and teleports behind Breaker.* I have already brought chaos to Equestria, and I remember every part of it, even the names of the thousands of ponies that died!*Wondering then walks in front of Breaker to keep an eye on the shield of magic.* So, I know more about fixing this than you. The way to fix this is to be beaten by somepony more powerful than you, rather than tons of ponies that their power is like an ant to him/her. Now you're already a pain in the flank, so I don't care what you say about me. Yet, you still haven't made a comment to every time I have called myself a demon. You are that type of pony whom pays attention to the past rather than the present. Well, that might truly be annoying, but talking to you might help.... ugh

Super sayian pony

*Delilah continues to watch from under the nearby fruit cart*

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

(I like the fact the changling is being ignored  :D

annosrules

All of the confusion caused by the infighting gave Match an opportune time to leave, and so he did, vanishing into thin air without any trace. Any trace besides a feint bought of maniacal laughter that is.

Wondering Lightning

Stryder221

2015 Dec 25, 00:23:21 #132 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 25, 00:32:42 by Stryder221
[Unsure if Wondering's barrier was a two-way thing. Not going to address Match's apparent escape until I find out. Also, Merry Christmas and all that.]

"It sounds to me you know a lot more about breaking it. Even Nightmare Moon had not hurt anypony, nor did she truly intend to, to my knowledge. You? I don't care if you call yourself a demon; it's only a reminder of all the pain you've caused. But that doesn't matter. You say I'm stuck in the past? No, I look to the future; giving this parasite even the slightest chance is unacceptable!"

"Um, sir?"

The sergeant whirled around, seeing immediately that it was one of the pegasi interrupting him, looking as if he'd flown a marathon. "What is it?!" Breaker snapped.
"The message has been delivered. My apologies, sir, but a few minutes ago I went ahead and reported to Celestia about the events unfolding. Not including this argument."

Breaker let out a sigh as he rubbed at his head, already feeling the beginnings of a migraine. "Very well... Stand by until further notice..."
"Fine. Fine." He said, turning his attentions back to the annoying princess. "You want a fight? Knock yourself out; break a leg for all I care. Whatever damage he does, though, I'll do everything in my power to see that you'll be held accountable for it. You are not above the law."

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering doesn't listen to Breaker at all, she is paying attention to the tail coat, which did get dirty. Wondering lets out a sigh ass she takes off the tail coat, and folds it up.* That is going to be a bit hard to clean up now isn't it.*Wondering put the tail coat on her back, she then turned to the unicorn, as she puts the eye patch back on the stared eye.* Listen. maybe I can talk this nonsense out of him, it will just take a while. Then if you come back with an order to cause violence, then bring a note from the princess that sends you. Meanwhile, I will personally find him, and try to calm him down, maybe rip the amulet off his neck while I am at it. I just recommend tending to your brother, whom you didn't even notice was harmed.*Wondering starts the walk off, putting a key next to Illusion, just it was a random key. As Wondering walks off she straightens up her bangs to cover the eye patch. Then continues walking, yet is disappointed about the tail coat.*

Stryder221

"If you had mentioned diplomacy in the first place, maybe I would have actually listened. And for your information, I did notice, hence the aggression."
Illusion shifted uncomfortably, pocketing the key without even the slightest hesitation. "Don't start, those burns need to be cleaned. I'll not have them get infected because you got the bright idea of hitting the dirt in your condition."

Meanwhile

"There you are." A nearby fruit cart was lifted into the air as an absolute giant of an Earth Pony mare in armor stared down at Delilah. "Thought I caught sight of a bug. You have a lot of questions to answer..."

Super sayian pony

*Delilah looked up at the earth pony*
"Um. Would you believe I visit here often?"

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering stops mid way, she looks behind her and sighs. Wondering then looks at the tail coat, then back at where the guards are. Wondering walks back, leaving her eye patch on. Looking at where Match teleported from, she sighs and puts the tail coat back on.* You've disappointed me, running away, I would think better of you..... Just the recklessness has caused a bit of... hunger. Somethings just have to wait, don't they..*Wondering once again sighs, just she sits there, like she is waiting.*

Stryder221

"I would. This changes nothing." Said the large mare, as she lowered her head to snatch up Delilah by the tail with her teeth, though going about it in a surprisingly gentle manner. "Changeling issues aside, all we'll want is answers. You're in no danger if you comply." She had then said in a barely muffled tone, setting the small changeling on her back and starting to make her way towards the Staff Sergeant, Breaker.

Speaking of Breaker... He was now attempting to spray a reluctant Illusion's burns with cold, conjured water, despite the other unicorn stating over and over that he could deal with it himself.

annosrules

Match couldn't help but laugh as he watched the events unfold through a looking pool. "How pitiful, seems like we got stuck with a nobody changling, a smart mouthed unicorn, and a high and mighty alicorn! Hopefully the Element of Insanity won't be so utterly disappointing."

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering looks up, her eye once again glowing red, she then looks back down at the mark on the ground Match caused. Wondering puts her hoof on the mark, her horn glowing, when she stops, she smiles.* Nice one, using a nice enought of a spell to leave the information of where you teleported. Yet, I won't go after you, you'll just notice something right next to you now. Use a spell on it, you shall have the same mark on your eye as I, yet yours will be used to order me. One spell, and you can have what you want, complete control.*Wonderings weird craving to be ordered around I guess is about to be satisfied.*

(Yeah, my plan was to have someone boss her around, okay, don't judge!

Go Up