NEWMassive smile project.

Started by Little Star, 2012 Aug 25, 13:57:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ShadowHeart

uuuuh well....not that this argument looks enticing and fun to jump into, just PM me if you need video editing help and special effects, I'd love to help (I totally feel for u Stitchin' Time)

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Tekner

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Aug 25, 18:16:28
Spoiler: Mini rage • show
Really? REALLY? I hate my ideas. Everypony's telling me that copying is a form of compliment, but that only makes me wish I wasn't so creative. Back on the old forums, right before it died, I decided Skyler would be insane. Suddenly, BUNCH OF INSANE PONIES! Way back, like two years ago, I made a website. Somebody joined my site, then put ads up for their site. THEY HAD COPIED BY IDEA AND CLAIMED THEY MADE IT!

Now, seriously, Starsong, you could have just posted on the original thread. I posted just about everywhere that I am Crystal Chaos, and if you didn't notice that, fine, but JUST TRY POSTING AND SEE IF SOMEPONY RESPONDS!

I shall now wait until a mod comes and states I was being rude.

Amg! Nah wai! Oh the caps... they burn! As punishment for pressing caps lock I sentence you to ...think about what you've done? ...I think o.O?

I'd like to contribute here too. I'd just need to know what part.

Julius

Purr~

Ironfire

I can contribute! I may not be the best singer In the world, but I do arranging/producing on the side and would be glad to lend my expertise! :D
Audio guy, self taught musician, mlp fan.
For tunes, check out my soundcloud!
www.soundcloud.com/ironfire

Tekner

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Sep 10, 15:49:12
Tekner, go to the original post!  ^-^
Meh. I Already commented on that one. A looooooong time ago.

Julius

Oh...  :s

Well I don't know - I just want it to happen! :D

I take Mic The Microphone's part. I have it up on my SoundCloud, that and the chorus.
Purr~

Tiger

2012 Sep 20, 05:11:50 #26 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 20, 05:20:22 by Tiger
Can I have this part?

Quote'Cause I love to see you beam, beam, beam
Yes I do
Tell me, what more can I say to make you see
That I do?
It makes me happy when you beam, beam, beam
Yes, it always makes my day

That is, if no one has taken it yet...

Can you say which parts are vacant?

EDIT: Too late, I already did it ovO

http://soundcloud.com/tiger_pegasus/massive-smile-collab

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

FimFan14

Are you still looking for solo/duet singers? If so I might buy a mic and try out!

Julius

Quote from: FimFan14 on 2012 Oct 18, 07:59:28
Are you still looking for solo/duet singers? If so I might buy a mic and try out!

We still need a lot of singers for the chorus, not to mention we may have a couple of solos available if some people take too long so... Feel free to join! ^-^

Go to the original post!
Purr~

FimFan14

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Oct 18, 12:55:28
Quote from: FimFan14 on 2012 Oct 18, 07:59:28

We still need a lot of singers for the chorus, not to mention we may have a couple of solos available if some people take too long so... Feel free to join! ^-^

Maybe I'll record the whole song to see if I'm good enough. Whoever's in charge can put me in whatever place they want based on what part I'm best at singing. Is that acceptable?

Julius

All the info you need is in the first two posts of that link I gave ya! X3

But if you feel like recording it first to see how it's like then go ahead, whatever makes you comfortable.
Purr~

FimFan14

I should get it in tommorrow morning(9:30pm in Perth), but I think that's too late, isn't it.

Btw, I listened to your demo track Julius. You are a GREAT singer, even when you're tired and singing with a sleeping woman in the house!

FimFan14

Sorry, the only clear part I got was the "perfect gift for me" part to the end. The microphone was horrible, and my voice was shaking a lot from nerves, since I have never sung for anyone. So, in short, I don't think you'll want to use it. Also, I had to be somewhat quiet.

http://soundcloud.com/fimfan14/messed-up-smile-project

EDIT: I am getting a better mic soon. Maybe then I can try again.

Julius

Not bad man! ^-^

I did notice the shakiness in your voice, but don't be nervous about it! Just loosen up and everything will go smoothly. Your voice isn't bad, and I'm sure it will be great if you just relax.

And... We could use more ponies for the chorus! So go and check that link I gave ya earlier! Seriously, that's where all the planning is going on, not here.

In there you have all the information you need and the parts you got to sing.

Hope to see you there! :D
Purr~

FimFan14

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Oct 22, 06:04:02
Not bad man! ^-^

I did notice the shakiness in your voice, but don't be nervous about it! Just loosen up and everything will go smoothly. Your voice isn't bad, and I'm sure it will be great if you just relax.

And... We could use more ponies for the chorus! So go and check that link I gave ya earlier! Seriously, that's where all the planning is going on, not here.

In there you have all the information you need and the parts you got to sing.

Hope to see you there! :D

Thanks, it's good to know I don't sound like a galah(the bird, not the horrible canterlot party. That works too, though  lol) I posted the sample in the link, to see if they wanted to use me for the chorus.

Go Up