What would you like to see in Season 3?

Started by SOWTOJ, 2012 May 23, 11:52:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Vertigo

The Wandering Magus

coherent universe with coherent AND expansive backstory
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Thetracker3

Lets see:
Scootaloo w/out CMC
Body Swap Episode
A bit more about the History of Alicorns
Maybe an episode about one or all of the wonderbolts
One of the mane 6 getting a Very Special Somepony
A Celestia Centered Episode or Another Luna episode
More or less about the Royal Couple, i could really care less...
More about Zecora, Cause she is best zebra
An episode with another zebra... maybe someone from Zecora's past?
One thing i really want to see: The CMC help someone ELSE get their cutie mark, irony huh?
The Return of Discord, because we all know he will be back...
A new villain, someone more evil than discord but less showy that Chrysalis. Oh, maybe combine this one and the one above (Discords return) and make Discord fight alongside the Mane 6 to rid Equestria of this new and even more powerful foe. Eh, why not, Chrysalis can be there too.
Big Mac gets his own episode
Some Explanation about the Mane 6's family. We know next to nothing about pretty much everypony's family...
A Present day visit to any of those background cities, Manehatten, Baltimare, Las Pegasus, etc.
An Episode about the old world, you know... where the three tribes of ponies came from after they argued way too much and froze the land to the high heavens.
A Clear Brony/Pegasister shout out (like to the fans, not to any specific brony/pegasister.) Like, one of the characters says, "He's my Brony!" She's my Pegasister!" or something along those lines.

Things I dont want to see:
Return of Gilda (how dare she yell at Fluttershy!)
A Derpy Centered Episode (if she had her own episode it would lessen the amazingness of her voice, we would hear it too much and wear it out. This is also the reason I refuse to Listen to "Smile Smile Smile!" more than once a year. I don't want to wear it out)
An Episode about Sea Ponies, I just dont know what is up with sea ponies...
An Episode about Death and/or terminal disease... Ponies are magic, they live forever, boom all your questions have been answered.

I could go ON AND ON AND ON with both parts, but I have to go to sleep now. So, Have fun reading my HUGE list!
Pity Anti-bronies, for they don't know the love of The Herd.

Pet's name: Fëanáro
Ultimate brony survey: http://derpy.me/UBS2012

Book Smarts

Pipsqueek really becomes a pirate  lol

Stitchin Time

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Sep 10, 23:50:30
Quote from: Thetracker3 on 2012 Sep 10, 22:28:55

No.

Exactly. It could ruin it, possibly. Like, iCarly was all "We're not gonna do a couple thing with Freddie and one of the girls." But then they turned around and did it anyway, with both of the girls, and it went all... Well, the show kinda declined in quality, and I got tired of it and stopped watching. It stopped being a comedy show with different stories in the episodes, and started leaning more toward drama because of the love triangle, and I don't fricking do drama shows.

But anyway, yeah, there could be some difficulties if they decided to have one of the mane six have a coltfriend. Mainly, continuity. Is he always gonna be there and be her coltfriend? I kinda hope not. Is he gonna be there one episode, then disappear? I really hope not. They can't just do that, though they have with Peewee and whatnot. The best time to do it, if they do it, would be in the beginning of season 3 or whenever it is
Spoiler: show
that they go to the Crystal Empire. Then, they could just have the coltfriend have important duties in the Crystal Empire, so he can't go with her to Ponyville,

so they're like "We'll just be long-distance, then."

It could also cause that character to seem kind of out of character for the episode.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Bravo 658

I will never accept the mane six being paired up with special someponies.
Rainbow Dash is mine.

Bravo 658

Oh, yeah?  And what are you laughing at?!!

Stitchin Time

Bravo 658

Thetracker3

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 11, 00:23:11

No.

Exactly. It could ruin it, possibly. Like, iCarly was all "We're not gonna do a couple thing with Freddie and one of the girls." But then they turned around and did it anyway, with both of the girls, and it went all... Well, the show kinda declined in quality, and I got tired of it and stopped watching. It stopped being a comedy show with different stories in the episodes, and started leaning more toward drama because of the love triangle, and I don't fricking do drama shows.

But anyway, yeah, there could be some difficulties if they decided to have one of the mane six have a coltfriend. Mainly, continuity. Is he always gonna be there and be her coltfriend? I kinda hope not. Is he gonna be there one episode, then disappear? I really hope not. They can't just do that, though they have with Peewee and whatnot. The best time to do it, if they do it, would be in the beginning of season 3 or whenever it is
[spoiler]that they go to the Crystal Empire. Then, they could just have the coltfriend have important duties in the Crystal Empire, so he can't go with her to Ponyville,

It could also cause that character to seem kind of out of character for the episode.
[/quote][/spoiler]

You know, i never thought about that. I don't like admitting I'm wrong, but for the people on the LoE forums... I was wrong ladies and gentlemen, after reading this, I DON'T want one of the mane six to have a very special somepony.
Pity Anti-bronies, for they don't know the love of The Herd.

Pet's name: Fëanáro
Ultimate brony survey: http://derpy.me/UBS2012

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Thetracker3 on 2012 Sep 11, 12:58:35
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 11, 00:23:11

No.

[spoiler]that they go to the Crystal Empire. Then, they could just have the coltfriend have important duties in the Crystal Empire, so he can't go with her to Ponyville,

[/spoiler]

You know, i never thought about that. I don't like admitting I'm wrong, but for the people on the LoE forums... I was wrong ladies and gentlemen, after reading this, I DON'T want one of the mane six to have a very special somepony.
[/quote]

If they do, it better be at the end of the series.

Bravo 658

I think they're leaving it open(wisely) for the fanbase to have a more broad list of topics to write stories off of.
There'd be a lot less fan fiction possibilities if they were paired up by the show.

The Wandering Magus

how they decide to go with things this season will greatly influence whether or not they continue with their momentum or slam to a halt.  They've had dedicated fanbases in the past, and lost them for silly reasons.  Let's hope they don't have another "silly reason" this time.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Book Smarts

Did anypony talk about Crackles taking over Equestria?

PrincessButton

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Sep 12, 23:41:05
Did anypony talk about Crackles taking over Equestria?
Better yet...
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Bravo 658

404 error, Pinkie.
...You can break fourth walls...  Could you break 404 errors?

PrincessButton

Quote from: Bravo 539 on 2012 Sep 12, 23:56:27
404 error, Pinkie.
...You can break fourth walls...  Could you break 404 errors?

Yeah I can't get the image to work.  >:/ Oh well...
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Bravo 658

Go Up