Newest Episodes(Season 3, Episode 13(1080p!))!

Started by Nameless, 2012 Mar 19, 17:54:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

Spoiler: show
Crackles is an example of what happens to the dragons when you set the difficulty to very easy lol

Stormy Skies

I hope 23 is a more scootaloo as the main but it'll probly be just the CMC in general. Scootaloo's the only cmc that hasn't had a episode yet.  0:)
I guess sweetie bells was kinda sweetie and rarity but still...

-Twitchy

Starfly

Good episodes as always! I kind of felt sorry for Spike at the start  :'(
[move] Wheeeeeeeeeee![/move]
Animated GIF made by Skardan.

S_E_F

Is it just me or is it strange that all the dragons they watched fly over were huge
but only the teenager ones were in the actual crater.
I was hoping Spike would interact with the big dragons, despite how terribly he's failed in the past
I'm mapping for TF2! Brutal story co.

Book Smarts

Quote from: S_E_F on 2012 Mar 22, 03:30:18
Is it just me or is it strange that all the dragons they watched fly over were huge
but only the teenager ones were in the actual crater.
I was hoping Spike would interact with the big dragons, despite how terribly he's failed in the past

Yeah, that would've been interesting if the green dragon from before was there and was actually friendly to Spike by calling him brother and sharing some gems with him because it was dragon tradition during the migration.

I guess that would've never fit in with the plot though  >:/

Edit:its thursday, no need for spoilers anymore :)

Lary

Great episode, but... yeeeeeeeahhh... not looking forward to that stupid-sounding finale.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Mar 22, 15:02:48
Great episode, but... yeeeeeeeahhh... not looking forward to that stupid-sounding finale.

I'm hoping for an M. Night Shyamalan like pony to come out and say,"what a twist" when they find out twilight has a brother

S_E_F

I respect your opinion
BUT I'M EXCITED  :D
I'm mapping for TF2! Brutal story co.

Lary

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Mar 22, 19:14:14

I'm hoping for an M. Night Shyamalan like pony to come out and say,"what a twist" when they find out twilight has a brother

If the twist was her brother being morally corrupt to the point of reaching Lawful Evil status, then it'll be the best episode ever.

The Wandering Magus

Quest Idea:

Mean dragons in the Dragon Valley are stealing phoenix eggs!  Help Starry Stones rescue them before the time runs out!

Timed repeatable fetch quest customized for each race; Unicorns sneak, Pegasi rush, Earth storms.  Bonus: collect eggs ten times and get a phoenix pet!

The phoenix family thanks you for saving their children so many times.  In gratitude, the bravest phoenix decides to return the favor and be your protector.  Gained trait: Phoenix-friend.  Gained ability: Summon Phoenix.  Gained Pet: Phoenix.  Gained Title: Egg-protector.  Gained item: Macaroni.

Examine Macaroni: You stuck a phoenix feather in your hat.  Now it's even sillier!  Silly pony!
Examine phoenix: a bright orange bird.
Examine molting phoenix: it looks a little sick!  Maybe you should take it to the Animal Caretaker.
Examine ashes: Meep  :'(
Examine Reborn Phoenix: a recently reborn phoenix.  You knew it'd make it through!
Examine egg: a phoenix egg
Examine dragon: a fierce dragon
Examine nest: a house made of twigs.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Puppet Strings

Finally! Dragon Episode! World-building Info ahoy!

Wait....all we learned was that
Teenagers are jerks, And Adult Dragons are significantly less social that there younger counterparts.

I admit, that second part was new; I was taken a bit by surprise when I saw how much of a social contrast there was between the different age groups, and I wonder if that's genetic, or just a symptom of the fact that Dragon "culture" seems to amount to being a greedy, solitary hoarder x3.

Also, developing the relationship between Spike and rarity? YES! She's actually returning his affection, if in a protective, motherly way. I just tend to like continuity nods a bit too much, but maybe others saw this as a nice touch too?

Again, tons of fun...and I probably went over points everypony else already covered, but regardless, the above constitutes my "two cents" as it were.
Awww, Im gonna have to rewrite my OC backstories... oh, and look what's back: Im a Twilight/Fluttershy/Rarity hybrid, mostly Twi!

Night Pony

Fluttershy is now officially a tree!

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 Mar 24, 13:48:45

Loved the episode!  Fluttershy's so awesome when she's assertive  :3 
...I guess she's awesome even when she's not though.. >.<

Was there a rule that Spitfire couldn't participate?  o.O  all she did was yell at dash.

Slackers in ponyville.  Slackers everywhere.

FO:E fans have canon videos to work with now! :D
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Itty Bit

Probaly one of my newest favorite Fluttershy episodes. YUUUUUH!
We now need to name that burly pony. I'm sure he will get a special palce in the fandom  ^-^

Vinyl light

Lary

Quote from: wanderingmagus on 2012 Mar 24, 14:10:17
Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 Mar 24, 13:48:45

Loved the episode!  Fluttershy's so awesome when she's assertive  :3 
...I guess she's awesome even when she's not though.. >.<

Was there a rule that Spitfire couldn't participate?  o.O  all she did was yell at dash.

Slackers in ponyville.  Slackers everywhere.

FO:E fans have canon videos to work with now! :D

Yell at Rainbow Dash? She only had one line, and it was congratulating her. They could have used a less bland Wonderbolt, really...

Puppet Strings

2012 Mar 24, 15:40:26 #36 Last Edit: 2012 Mar 24, 15:48:28 by Puppet Strings
Episode driven via Character interaction! Elaboration on Dash and Flutter's "Childhood friends" relationship!
Flutter Tree! Derpy Mask!

And, finally, some pretty epic World Building! We learned quite a bit more about how the weather cycle in ponyville works, and see that Film does indeed exist...as does propaganda  ^-^. I do love how after a while, something that probably started as a community service routine became a sort of competition; many sports started the same way, so its a feasible theory. Also, Wonderbolts aren't just stunt performers/defensive flyers; I bet they tend to take leadership roles in Cloudsdale more often, possibly in a manner similar to the Prince/Princess of the United Kingdom.

Best episode of the season, for me  ^-^

Also, Implement the event that served as the focus for this episode into Legends of Equestria....NAO ovO. Might just convince me to make characters other than unicorns  ^-^
Awww, Im gonna have to rewrite my OC backstories... oh, and look what's back: Im a Twilight/Fluttershy/Rarity hybrid, mostly Twi!

Cloudy

They seem to be giving the Brony community a lot of references!

Mainly...

Fluttertree! (As said previously)

Thanks to Sugarcup for the amazing Avatar!

Puppet Strings

Something else I just realized,
Fluttershy still hangs around at the Froggy Bog bottom (I know I misnamed that somehow ^-^)...apparently unfazed by the fact that a Hydra lives there. perhaps she had a chance to have a little chat with him (them?) or used the stare?

Lary

2012 Mar 24, 15:54:33 #39 Last Edit: 2012 Mar 24, 15:56:07 by Lary
Quote from: Puppet Strings on 2012 Mar 24, 15:40:26
Episode driven via Character interaction! Elaboration on Dash and Flutter's "Childhood friends" relationship!
Flutter Tree! Derpy Mask!

And, finally, some pretty epic World Building! We learned quite a bit more about how the weather cycle in ponyville works, and see that Film does indeed exist...as does propaganda  ^-^. I do love how after a while, something that probably started as a community service routine became a sort of competition; many sports started the same way, so its a feasible theory. Also, Wonderbolts aren't just stunt performers/defensive flyers; I bet they tend to take leadership roles in Cloudsdale more often, possibly in a manner similar to the Prince/Princess of the United Kingdom.

Best episode of the season, for me  ^-^

Also, Implement the event that served as the focus for this episode into Legends of Equestria....NAO ovO. Might just convince me to make characters other than unicorns  ^-^

I find the wonderbolts extremely bland. Spitfire has no personality to speak of, and Soarin is a wooden block (like Rarity, but that's another story). Besides. They're not even good at their jobs. Their smoke trails are unattractive, their speed is unimpressive (Rainbow Dash has proven herself much faster), and they couldn't even do anything to a rampaging dragon.

And I don't think we need Pegasus-exclusive events. Last I checked, the majority of main OC's are Pegasi.

Go Up