Server: Amareicas
Style: Slice of Life
Host: Toot Sweet

All ponies, old and new, welcome.

Optic Rainfall

2018 May 22, 03:40:43 #141 Last Edit: 2018 May 24, 18:12:41 by Optic Rainfall
Next Sweet and Elite Hide and Seek:

Date: June 2nd, 2018
Time: Saturday @ 5:00 PM EDT / 21:00 GMT (*)
Game Mode: Snuggle Pile
Host: Optic Rainfall
Co-host(s): Cogsworth Wingthrop

Holiday Cheer

Dear Optic Rainfall,

Might I beg and plead of you to hold your Hide and Seek event in a different locale of Equestria that day.  I am hosting a Grand Galloping Gala at the castle and while there are separate instances, the server resets will inevitably put us all in the same room.

That said, you and your H&S crew are welcome to come to the Gala. ;)

(This wonderful picture is provided by Even Tide <3)

TwilightDog

Next Sweet and Elite: Meet and Greet

Date: Friday May 25th, 2018
Time: 4:00 PM EST / 20:00 GMT

The weekly meeting will now start an hour earlier.

Sunny Sandbar

@Optic Rainfall
You have been coordinating this with the people running the Grand Galloping Gala event on the same day right? (26th of May) It's totally fine to run it on the same day as an event for it, but you aren't double scheduling it over an event they have planned. Is this correct?
That Holiday Cheeer emote from the Discord server will go here soon. I must spread the meme xD

Optic Rainfall

@Shadow Incinerator

I've been thinking about this, with the Grand Galloping Gala event running on that day, Hide and Seek may be short on players. "Double scheduling" it, though? It doesn't sound like it's pleasant to me (I'm not sure), so maybe moving the H&S event for next week might be for the best. It's a shame for me and everyone who wants to play this, but we can still attend for the Grand Galloping Gala since we've all been happily invited. Depending on what time the Grand Galloping Gala starts, I'll be able to let my friends know that we'll be joining the event.

Thank you for mentioning this to me, Shadow. I just hope there isn't any confusion about what's happening now.

Sunny Sandbar

@Optic Rainfall
No worries. I just didn't want any double scheduling to happen because it usually hurts both sides. I'm glad you do agree with me on this ^^

That Holiday Cheeer emote from the Discord server will go here soon. I must spread the meme xD

Holiday Cheer

Optic, Shadow.  I really appreciate your willingness to do this.  I am hearing more and more how much someponies really value the H&S and wouldn't want to take that away from them.  Actually I think we need more H&S events at more times during the week.

I don't think you were double scheduling or trying to ruin our event and I certainly wasn't trying to ruin yours.  Saturdays are just generally good days to schedule events for maximum pony participation.

Thank you so much for being willing to reschedule.  I definitely owe you one. :D

(This wonderful picture is provided by Even Tide <3)

Cogsworth Wingthrop

Quote from: Holiday Cheer on 2018 May 25, 10:23:39Optic, Shadow.  I really appreciate your willingness to do this.  I am hearing more and more how much someponies really value the H&S and wouldn't want to take that away from them.  Actually I think we need more H&S events at more times during the week.

I don't think you were double scheduling or trying to ruin our event and I certainly wasn't trying to ruin yours.  Saturdays are just generally good days to schedule events for maximum pony participation.

Thank you so much for being willing to reschedule.  I definitely owe you one. :D

Not a problem. We do the H&S every week. Easy to set aside for a rare event like the Gala.
Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more. Nikola Tesla

My other alt. Knight Ranger, aspiring Lunar Guard  Bat Pony

TwilightDog

2018 May 27, 15:16:59 #149 Last Edit: 2018 May 27, 15:29:56 by TwilightDog
Thanks again to Wordsmith for his video work. :]   This is from our May 25th Cloudopolis slice-of-life meet up.

You can find it here.

&t=247s

TwilightDog

Date: Friday June 1st, 2018
Style: Adventure

Cogsworth Wingthrop

Quote from: Optic Rainfall on 2018 May 22, 03:40:43Next Sweet and Elite Hide and Seek:

Date: June 2nd, 2018
Game Mode: Snuggle Pile

Just in case anyone missed the edit of the post up thread
Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more. Nikola Tesla

Even Tide

'Ello, I'd like to propose something forward to y'all. I've written a post about it on my events thread if you'd like to go give it a look. Hit me up if you wanna make some kinda deal sometime!

Optic Rainfall

Date: June 9th 2018
Game Mode: Normal

TwilightDog

Date: Friday June 8th, 2018
Style: Adventure

Sunny Sandbar

2018 Jun 09, 18:18:10 #155 Last Edit: 2018 Jun 09, 20:47:58 by Princess Darcy
Aww! I forgot about Hide & Seek :(
Maybe next week

Optic Rainfall

Date: June 16th 2018
Game Mode: Pegasus

TwilightDog

Date: Friday June 15th, 2018

Cogsworth Wingthrop

Not going to be able to make this Saturday. Hope everyone has fun.

Sunny Sandbar

Same, I wasn't able to make it either. Sunny went to the beach!

Go Up