Deli's Fanchars

Started by deli73, 2013 Dec 18, 16:31:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

deli73

2013 Dec 18, 16:31:43 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 18, 16:35:58 by deli73
Okay, so I only have 2 main OCs so far:
[shadow=green,left][glow=green,2,300]Jake Fizzle[/glow][/shadow]
Jake is a creative and curious pony, and he's most often either tinkering, reading, exploring, or sticking his nose into places he probably shouldn't.  He's always been fascinated by magic, and maybe just a tad bit jealous that he can't use it himself.  Despite being viewed as very eccentric, he's also very friendly and kind at heart.
Jake runs a mechanics shop in Fillydelphia, but he secretly has a much more interesting job (But it's a secret, so I can't tell you ovO )

[shadow=blue,left][glow=blue,2,300]Flora Mistwing[/glow][/shadow]
Flora is a master of spatial thinking and efficiency, and knows how to get things done.  She might not be the fastest or fanciest flier, but through intuitive judgement and quick planning, she's made a name for herself as one of the best cloud-wranglers in the sky.  She's always very quick and to-the-point, which can sometimes make her seem a bit rude to ponies who don't know her very well.

I'm probably not going to do too much RP-ing; my characters will show up in my fanfics, though, of course.  But in case I do, here they are!

Go Up