Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bravo 658

2013 Jun 21, 14:43:52 #9800 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 21, 14:54:41 by Bravo 539
Folks who think right and wrong changes as they grow up.  If something is inappropriate, it's inappropriate.  This sort of thing, when found, shouldn't be hidden from the kids--it should be outright destroyed.

kagehikaru

the fact that i'm stuck alone physicaly, mentaly, and emotionaly :'(
[move=12] [/move]

PrincessButton

He replaced me and still put the song out I:<
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Nightmare702

Me: Inupts >>^XZ
Game: >>X
~Deleted, wat?~

Teal Turken

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Jun 21, 14:25:40
people who think that explicit art SHOULD be done at all.  call me a judgmental freak, but there are lines, and they have been crossed by too many otherwise talented people.  there are acts that should be considered inviolable, precious, not something to be bought and sold like candy or treated like a hobby.  when we take something made for the enjoyment of the innocents among us and perverse it, we only perverse ourselves and place a black mark of shame upon those others who would have taken the qualities emphasized to heart.

Seeing good artists that could be doing awesome artwork but do explicit art instead.

Aside from that: waiting for my second copy of Dead Space 3 so I can play it with my brother. DD:
Stupid "No mail" Sundays!

Julius

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Jun 21, 18:28:19
He replaced me and still put the song out I:<

Like I told you, you're way better than that girl. :s
Purr~

Pipkin

2013 Jun 22, 10:31:07 #9806 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 22, 10:48:12 by Pipkin
So...I tried going to bed early last night...didn't work...I guessed as much though
Friday I worked 7-5, did laundry will 6, slept till 10, computer till 12, tried to sleep  till 6....well, I didn't fall asleep untl at least 4am, so now i'm super tired, hungry because I haven't eaten since Thursday night, and now cranky because rain cancelled by golf day....and any golf day for the next week from the looks of it.

I have to go back to work at noon...so I can either eat, or sleep for an hour...i hate it when my appetite disappears because that's when I start having all these sleeping problems(no, staying up until 2-3am on work days isn't completely why I can't sleep...)

Post Merge

So I was just about to lay down and someone's kid is just freaking out...like FREAKING!

Shut them UP!   Seriously, this kid is screaming!  Stupid irony...

Teal Turken

Wanting to play my games and not being able to because my neighbor is visiting.
I'm actually one of those people who do not appreciate weekends as much as other people do.

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Jun 21, 14:25:40
people who think that explicit art SHOULD be done at all.  call me a judgmental freak, but there are lines, and they have been crossed by too many otherwise talented people.  there are acts that should be considered inviolable, precious, not something to be bought and sold like candy or treated like a hobby.  when we take something made for the enjoyment of the innocents among us and perverse it, we only perverse ourselves and place a black mark of shame upon those others who would have taken the qualities emphasized to heart.

Someone's been browsing Braeburned art.

Chishio Kunrin

Why do so many little kid shows have terrible voice acting? o_o

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Jun 21, 12:49:54
Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Jun 21, 12:03:08
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Jun 21, 11:34:23
when I find out that almost all the good brony artists I meet do completely inappropriate art on the side :l  there was a time when ponies were supposed to be innocent and safe for all ages.

Yeah, not sure why people get into that stuff. Probably because it's "adult"? :s
I'm sure there's far better stuff than that. Oh well. Preferences preferences.

At least we still have safe art on the side. I do still question how they can be so explicit for a show for all ages. But, eh...

You know, some people need the money, and those kinds of pieces cost a lot more than regular ones. I'm not saying I do it, but don't be so quick to judge.

Besides, whether they enjoy doing it or not, it's their problem, not yours. The fact that they make such artwork doesn't affect you at all. If you're going to criticize them, do it for the right reasons, not just because it's explicit. :l

I don't look at pony pictures while my parents' friends' child is here anymore.
I was looking at ponies on Deviantart one day, showing her the pretty fanart, and my mom pulled me away from the computer to prepare food for dinner. I looked over while I was doing that, and she was in my chair, clicking through pictures on her own. I was terrified that she was gonna find something bad. :s
Another day, I was looking through pony pictures on Deviantart again, and I kept having to quickly scroll past some things because some of the naughty pictures weren't marked as mature content! <-- That annoys me so much. "My fanart is pervy. Pfft, let's not mark it as mature."

I can't even search for a pony picture on Google without running into at least one naughty picture. :c
I don't even trust that kid to surf pony videos on Youtube herself.
And her mom knows about that kind of brony. They are the reason she's not gonna take her daughter to see Equestria Girls in theaters. :\

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Pipkin

2013 Jun 22, 16:25:41 #9810 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 22, 22:01:01 by Pipkin
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jun 22, 16:10:32
I don't look at pony pictures while my parents' friends' child is here anymore.
I was looking at ponies on Deviantart one day, showing her the pretty fanart, and my mom pulled me away from the computer to prepare food for dinner. I looked over while I was doing that, and she was in my chair, clicking through pictures on her own. I was terrified that she was gonna find something bad. :s
Another day, I was looking through pony pictures on Deviantart again, and I kept having to quickly scroll past some things because some of the naughty pictures weren't marked as mature content! <-- That annoys me so much. "My fanart is pervy. Pfft, let's not mark it as mature."

I can't even search for a pony picture on Google without running into at least one naughty picture. :c
I don't even trust that kid to surf pony videos on Youtube herself.
And her mom knows about that kind of brony. They are the reason she's not gonna take her daughter to see Equestria Girls in theaters. :\

I only show my niece pony pictures I have on my computer, or pics posted on here, for that reason

Why are saturdays so boring and dead???

Teal Turken

I don't like weekends so much.

Pipkin

I get about halfway through my Wendy's Baconator....and it has lettuce in it?

What mockery is this?  How dare they disgrace this fine example of a superior specimen of meatliness with ......veggies  :I

Chishio Kunrin

2013 Jun 22, 23:57:16 #9813 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 23, 00:00:26 by Chishio Kunrin
So, Bethany, the 6-year-old, spent the night last night. I've been watching her since this morning, while my mom and her mom are out. It's now 10:54 PM. I'm so ready for them to just get back here and take her home, please. I've been watching her the entire day. It's gone fairly smoothly, but I'd pretty much like to be done with this now.
Ok, it's 10:57 now.
It's been a long day. X3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Midnight Breeze

Blizzard doesn't care about draenei people.

super_chris85

just figured out I'm still paying for xbox live

Pipkin

I tried installing my air conditioner today....my landlord happens to show up halfway through and says I need to buy plexiglass....welp, so much for that...

super_chris85

My friend didn't get as mad as I hoped when i told her something

Pipkin

My horoscope says I have a food and or drink addiction....the hay?

Where would it get that from?

Go Up